RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-07, 07:51 PM   #1
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Red face so i got in trouble for skipping this week

IP: 2020 96DE

yea i was dumb enough ta skip school for almost the whole week to get high and sit on my ass all day lol it sucks cuz now i got a full day of inschool for each day i missed and i got a warning from the cops mailed to me for being truent and next time i'll get fined.

my dad pretty much barged in the door today yelling that im probably gonna get re-expelled again cuz the office told me if i get in trouble again they'll kick me out but i knew they werent gonna. i mean they'd be complete idiots to kick me out of school for not going. they'd just give me what i want.

and he was using the played out predictable line "you fucked things up for going 2 virginia" lol im like PLZ. if he keeps me here obviously aint shit gon change. there'd be no point in stopping this typa shit if i have no reason to.
if my lifestyle dont change my attitude wont change.

so my parents are pretty pissed off and i frustrated some of my teachers but i could care less what they gon do to me?? lol nothing worth regret. so just thought i'd share whats happening and watch the remarks i get calling me stupid and a moron and all the other shit people say on rv. 1
Old 04-27-07, 08:19 PM   #2
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: BB88 B870

Should have at least gone somewhere scenic or something to blaze up, you can smoke at home any time.

And you shouldn't have skipped school blah blah blah etc.
Old 04-27-07, 08:36 PM   #3
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2020 96DE

^^^yea i didnt stay at home all the time i skipped. i normally go to this park bathroom off the edge of town but not too far from the school or home and blaze there. and i chill its like it doesnt even exist in the world like its somewhere to go to just escape home and school and everything else that adds pressure in life. its like a place i can take a time out and get high or write, whatever i wanna do. nobodys EVER there too so it makes it a nice lil getaway. and when i dont go there i go to the edge of the lake past this dead end road and thats kind of sunken down below ground level and theres this big rock there i sit on and shit and it looks really scenic there and shit. i go there alot to just think.