RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-07, 01:03 AM   #1
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
who here has divorced parents?

IP: 3AD5 555C

yea who's parents are divorced and how did you handle it when they did? my parents got divorced back when i was in the 5th grade. yea i miss living in the house i shared alot of my childhood memories with and my parents bounced around alot after the divorce mainly round the same area. the hardest was when my dad lived in mayville for 4 years. cuz he was too far away ta see and the only time i could see him was every other weekend for just those 2 days.

my parent's marriage wasnt anything special to begin with. my dad was in the coastguard when i was born so he was gone ALOT. for a long time it was just me and my mother back when i was a baby. so my mother was pretty much neglected due to a lack of time spent with my dad. then when my dad got out of the coastguard they would fight CONSTANTLY and for the longest time i'd take my mothers side on alot of it. i used to believe she was innocent of it all and that she was more like being attacked by my father and just treated unfairly. my father would take alot of my mothers pay checks and "borrow" money from my birthday cards to pay for bills he couldnt pay which still didnt help cuz sometimes we'd have the electricity or phone lines turned off. he even had his own personal P.O box for letters and shit to hide the secret affairs going on that mother didnt know about. but after my mother found out bout the secret affairs she wanted a divorce.

now that their divorced i simply understand now that my dad isnt the "bad guy" i viewed him as and that my mother simply drove him to do it so i forgive him on alot of it and now its the exact oppisite. me and my father get along perfect now and me and my mother fight constantly. my dad simply was sick of her shit cuz she's one big ass unapreciative, negative, sarcastic, panic attack of a drama queen. she drove him away from the house, she drove him to fall for others, and she drove him to move out. shes too ignorant to understand anything i feel or go through so she's either too dumb to see it or she practicaly guesses and comes up with the most lamest excuses ever on why i feel the way i feel. shes always sooo fuckin off and its sad cuz she lives with me. she pisses me off beyond a point nobody else can make me reach so i dont even bother thinking bout her let alone see her. anyways i got LOTS more on the topic but its too much ta type. anyways fill us in bout ur stories.

Last edited by White Trash : 05-18-07 at 01:07 AM.
Old 05-18-07, 01:12 AM   #2
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 3103 24DA

parants died when I was young. Im alive and smiling daily.
Old 05-18-07, 04:33 AM   #3
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 1E2F 3829

*raises hand*

but i dont really remember a lot of shit to be honest...we all get along fine now and me, mum, dad & my step mum all work in the family business...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-07, 04:50 AM   #4
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 6ABD 581C

never had a dad he dead.....i dunno wut id do wit out my mom
Old 05-18-07, 10:52 AM   #5
GKillaz05
Killin' G'z

Text Record: 70-25
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 5CE5 8ADD

My parents split up like 5 years ago, I handled it wit' alot of booze and weed, but now it dont really bother me cuz when one of them kick me out, I got a place to go... haha werd, and they both seem happier without each other so thats good in my mind now! My mom was a control freak anyways...best part is there to lame to get a divorce, my mom still has my dads last name, becuz both of her kids do!!
B.E.S.T

Crew
TAKE MY ADVICE FROM PEOPLE FROM CANADA nd FUCK YA LYFE
Send a message via MSN to GKillaz05 Send a message via Yahoo to GKillaz05   Reply With Quote