RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-07, 12:44 AM   #1
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
Talking I know yall scared of them celtics

IP: D284 3D2C

Come on now garnet ray allen and paul peirce in the wise words of my italian ancestors "forgettaboutit"!yall teams best be scared specially them overspending nothing back in return hasbeen knicks .........haha boston lives!

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 08-16-07, 12:59 AM   #2
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: A666 93C5

All i saw was hasbeen Knicks, fuck you, we try.

Old 08-16-07, 02:26 AM   #3
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2971 30C0

Kings always be #1 to me. But uhh I'm pumped for Celtics. They the only Boston team I don't hate lol. and plus going to UMASS Boston i get MAD discounts on tickets ~_~

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-07, 02:33 AM   #4
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 6C2A 81A8

no im not scared....

im a fan of Garnett but i hope they fail miserably...only because i hate boston and everything about it...i love for their people to be miserable..

ray allen = widely known biggest asshole in the nba.....mixed with the ego of paul pierce...and Garnett who is obviously going to be wanting to the ball more than what piece and allen will be giving it to him...too much star power....2 guards with too much ego...especially Allen...
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-07, 03:33 AM   #5
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 2971 30C0

^SON FUCK YOUR YANKEES!! Mariners for AL WILD CARD BITCH!

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 08-16-07, 09:21 AM   #6
BigTony.Self

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
no im not scared....

im a fan of Garnett but i hope they fail miserably...only because i hate boston and everything about it...i love for their people to be miserable..

ray allen = widely known biggest asshole in the nba.....mixed with the ego of paul pierce...and Garnett who is obviously going to be wanting to the ball more than what piece and allen will be giving it to him...too much star power....2 guards with too much ego...especially Allen...

i honestly think that for three guys that were in the nba on deserted island s for teams will work and that being in boston is like finding civilization they will make it work because that island is no where anyone wnats to be..........and yes go mariners for the wildcard!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-16-07, 11:35 AM   #7
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 18DA E04E

^word, yo what number is Garnett and Allen?

my old Pierce jersey getting too small, lol need to cop new jersey. whoever got cooler number I'ma cop their jersey. HOLLA

oh, with all these new players, it'd be good time for Celtics to like add a new alternate jersey or some gangsta shit like that

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 08-16-07, 11:55 AM   #8
.Ike.
Ike

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTony.Self
i honestly think that for three guys that were in the nba on deserted island s for teams will work and that being in boston is like finding civilization they will make it work because that island is no where anyone wnats to be..........and yes go mariners for the wildcard!!!!!!!!!!

lol you need to start worrying about winning the division before you make assumptions that the Mariners and Yankees are the only teams in the Wild Card.

14 games back....now down to 5....with how many games left between the yanks/sox?????? 7 maybe? This could be 78' all over again
Old 08-16-07, 05:15 PM   #9
BigTony.Self

even if it is yall got more questions to answer for in the long run than the redsox do we have a flourishing farm system and most of our players are inked for quite some time and arent aging and if they are aging we have plans in motion all i gotta say is papelbon lester pedroia youkilis the list goes on we good in boston and in newengland.......

Old 08-16-07, 05:37 PM   #10
.Ike.
Ike

apparently you havent been keeping up with much yankee baseball....the yankees have began building a wonderful farm system and plan on their pitching staff to be completely home grown kids within the next couple of years...

you can already see the progression with Joba Chamberlain coming in and owning everyone ( could be the next rivera, or could move into the starting rotation eventually if he develops 1 or 2 more pitches), Phil Hughes (21 yrs old and WILL eventually be a cy young winner), Chien Ming Wang, Edwar Ramirez (who has been VERY solid in middle relief since he was pulled up), Sean Henn, and Luis Vizcaino. ALL home grown straight out of the Yankee farm system.

Cano, Phillips, Jeter, Posada, Rivera, Cabrera, Duncan, and Matsui.........ALL yankee products. People act like the Yankee farm system is no good....they need to recognize.

not to mention the 3-4 minor league pitching prospects that they plan on bringing up within a year or 2 at the absolute LATEST.

The Yankee front office has began looking to the future as far as pitching goes...and its definitely a bright one with the LOAD of young talent thats about to flood the scene.

2 months ago = everyone counting the yankees out. Now = anybodys game.
Old 08-16-07, 07:29 PM   #11
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: BCB8 BFA6

fuck the sox and yanks son, mariners.

JJ Putz is argueably one of the best closers in the league. And our bullpen is fuckin' SICK. i think best ERA in majors, our offense is hot now, and even before we top 3 in BA. 280 something maybe .290 now. Only bad part is, our starting rotation sucks. Jeff Weaver has been ill lately tho. I hated him, but after his injury he's been a beast, Felix hernandez is playing aiight, Washburn is decent, and the two other guys fuckin' blow. lol

oh and we got like one of the best defenses as well. Our outfield? Adam Jones (2 assists in like 5-6 games this year), Ichiro Suzuki (8 assists), Jose Guillen (6 assists). And shitt.

We have ALL young players really. When people see the mariners they like "WHO THE FUCK THEY GOT?!" cuz most the players young, so M's gon be threat next few years. I said before season, if Mariners just were above .500 i'd be happy.

but word ike tho, I do hope the yanks make the play-offs. Just not wild card OR if We can take down angels, then word. but fuck Angels, Mariners, Yankees, and Red Sox be running the AL right now. Toronto be charging tho. Indians and Tigers been slumping like mofos

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 08-17-07, 12:14 PM   #12
.Ike.
Ike

Well....actually Miguel Batista is one of those other 2 in the starting rotation...he has a better ERA than Washburn...and a better record.

Ramirez on the other hand...your extremely correct...he does blow...i think his ERA is in the 7's....maybe 7.38 or 7.40...something like that. He is the weakest link by far.

2nd weakest link...Jeff Weaver...dude has like a 5.68 ERA and a 4-10 record....

Batista this year > Weaver and Ramirez...

only problem i have with Felix is his inconsistency....he can come out one night and throw a 2 hitter...then the next outing he'll give up 10 runs.....guy is too unpredictable....

i participate in sports handicapping for sports bettors. The M's actually have a great chance of winning tonight since Batista is facing Jose Contreras of the White Sox....dude is horrid. His record is like 6-14 with an ERA in the low 6's. Only problem is M's are about a -142 favorite (meaning you have to put up 142 bucks on them to win 100)...too steep of a price for me i think. If anyone wants to purchase picks from me and get into sports betting feel free to PM me. I'm up 500 dollars in the last week. Picks are cheap. Closest thing to guaranteed profit you'll get in sports gambling. I have very reliable sources of information when i handicapp and spends hours every day looking into 1 or 2 games for the day.
Old 08-17-07, 12:22 PM   #13
.Ike.
Ike

o thats just in baseball as well..

im 8-0 so far in preseason football....800 dollars straight up
Old 08-17-07, 01:49 PM   #14
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: E3B0 C773

no son, well I agree weaver overall, but yoo dawg his last 13 starts he's had 11 QUALITY starts I think that's the best out of any other mariners starter in a string of 13 starts this yr yo. Like you forgeting he STARTED the season, 0-8 with like a 15+ era. lol so getting it down to 5.00 is good yo... he's had 2 CG shut-outs too

and LOL @ Ramirez sucking ass but having best record for us at 7-4. sadd

but if Yanks and M's play in play-offs, I'ma def go watch some games. lol I think Tizz can get tickets for Seattle games? iunno hopefully

but word yo the betting shit i'm interested in. holla on AIM

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ