RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-07, 09:29 PM   #1
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
why waiting for marriage is bullshit and a half

IP: F4CB 9C09

i know rapverse has seen many religion threads and conflicts in its days but i cant help but give it another one.

why do people hold off on having sex for religous purposes?? your telling me that god would rather u have one partner than a multiple series of one night stands throughout your life?? if it's your personal decision then i can understand but to get religion or even worse god involved in it to set the rule among every one of it's followers is just straight up biast.

you think adam and eve waited to they were married??? they're was no such thing as marriage to wait for until WE HUMANS invented marriage. if god wanted us to get married first he would of been the one to pronounce adam and eve as husband and wife.

religion is a pathetic excuse to not give up the coochie!!!

....next up on Dr Phil "why smoking muarijuana is bad for you" stay tuned

Last edited by $uperman : 12-17-07 at 09:34 PM.
Old 12-17-07, 10:34 PM   #2
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Virginity was something that was generally valued. Marriage is a holy matrimony, remember? In this society, we kept the tradition of marriage but did away with the idea of it being solely related to religion.

So for people who aren't Christian, technically they shouldn't even be getting married in the first place. Them having sex before marriage also means nothing.

For Christians, being a virgin is equated with being pure and innocent, or untainted. Having sex before marriage means you were soiled by the imperfect world, this especially applies to girls. Once two people are married, they are bound by a Godly sort of holy thing anyway, so they can have sex and still keep the purity they had from being a virgin.
Old 12-17-07, 10:37 PM   #3
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 2998 9024

Just like you choose to have sex before marriage, its there choice not to.

In lamens terms, fuck up!
Old 12-17-07, 10:51 PM   #4
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Virginity was something that was generally valued. Marriage is a holy matrimony, remember? In this society, we kept the tradition of marriage but did away with the idea of it being solely related to religion.

So for people who aren't Christian, technically they shouldn't even be getting married in the first place. Them having sex before marriage also means nothing.

For Christians, being a virgin is equated with being pure and innocent, or untainted. Having sex before marriage means you were soiled by the imperfect world, this especially applies to girls. Once two people are married, they are bound by a Godly sort of holy thing anyway, so they can have sex and still keep the purity they had from being a virgin.

u have a point, but we're "soiled" by imperfections everyday by something one way or another, its inevitable. and sex is sex no matter whether you're married or single. you dont need some kind of "holy thing" for something god intended us to do. we humans are a very complex creation, probably the most complicated among the rest, but that doesnt mean we dont have the same procedures of function than animals do. sex exists among humans and animal. sex is the reason every animal reproduces and you think they have marriages or any "holy" excuse?? they're just doing what god intended them AND us ta do, we're just concious about it which is the reason why people make their decision bout it.

im just saying there's nothing politically wrong with sex and god created sex to reproduce, not to be only for married couples' idea of pleasure
Old 12-17-07, 10:55 PM   #5
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
Just like you choose to have sex before marriage, its there choice not to.

In lamens terms, fuck up!

like i said its your decision and i dont care just dont make the decision cuz of your religion
Old 12-17-07, 11:01 PM   #6
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

I think it's because a long time ago, fathers would promise their kids to other people's kids and etc.

they could promise their kids to anything they wanted to and this was also okay under Religion.

People made it a tradition.

My only proof of this is the preachers and always do something special but the same at every wedding.

And.. well, I think the whole marriage process needs to be thrown out the window and replaced with a more reasonable contract of .. lmao, "love".
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 12-17-07, 11:06 PM   #7
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uperman
u have a point, but we're "soiled" by imperfections everyday by something one way or another, its inevitable. and sex is sex no matter whether you're married or single. you dont need some kind of "holy thing" for something god intended us to do. we humans are a very complex creation, probably the most complicated among the rest, but that doesnt mean we dont have the same procedures of function than animals do. sex exists among humans and animal. sex is the reason every animal reproduces and you think they have marriages or any "holy" excuse?? they're just doing what god intended them AND us ta do, we're just concious about it which is the reason why people make their decision bout it.

im just saying there's nothing politically wrong with sex and god created sex to reproduce, not to be only for married couples' idea of pleasure

Wait, so if I understand correctly, you are a Christian but you dislike the no sex before marriage thing?

Animals also don't create religions and concepts such as "God." They just do what they do. Eat, survive, have sex, etc. They don't need excuses because they make no excuses.

If you really are a Christian, then what are you doing? You're tying yourself up in all sorts of ropes, binding yourself in all kinds of ways, and then you complain "I don't like being bound and not having any freedom." Well, you're the one that tied yourself up in the first place. Don't complain. It's just as easy to untie yourself. If I'm not mistaken, it's your choice whether to be a Christian or not. It's also your choice what you do. If you want to have sex before marriage, go ahead, if you don't want to have sex before marriage, go ahead. Maybe other people have a different opinion to you, that doesn't make them pathetic.

If you aren't a Christian, then why does it bother you so much what other people do with themselves?
Old 12-17-07, 11:33 PM   #8
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Wait, so if I understand correctly, you are a Christian but you dislike the no sex before marriage thing?

Animals also don't create religions and concepts such as "God." They just do what they do. Eat, survive, have sex, etc. They don't need excuses because they make no excuses.

If you really are a Christian, then what are you doing? You're tying yourself up in all sorts of ropes, binding yourself in all kinds of ways, and then you complain "I don't like being bound and not having any freedom." Well, you're the one that tied yourself up in the first place. Don't complain. It's just as easy to untie yourself. If I'm not mistaken, it's your choice whether to be a Christian or not. It's also your choice what you do. If you want to have sex before marriage, go ahead, if you don't want to have sex before marriage, go ahead. Maybe other people have a different opinion to you, that doesn't make them pathetic.

If you aren't a Christian, then why does it bother you so much what other people do with themselves?

im not religous or a christian. right now im just forming an arguement cuz im high. i dont have no problem with it being a family tradition or just your own personal decision cuz your not involving anybody else. but im just saying religion shouldnt interfere with someones personal decision. and u you could choose to not be religous like u said but should u become an athiest or nonreligous cuz it says not to have sex before you're married??
Old 12-18-07, 12:01 AM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Why shouldn't you let religion affect your decision? Why else would you wait to have sex until you're married? For fun?

Isn't religion (or spiritual wellbeing) the only thing influencing anybody who wants to wait until marriage to have sex?

While they're at it they might as well not let religion influence any of their personal decisions, because that would be "bullshit and a half." Seriously though, I don't get the point you're trying to make. Any religious person who isn't a poser wants their actions and personal decisions to be affected by their religion, which is why they are a follower of that religion in the first place.
Old 12-18-07, 12:24 AM   #10
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 2693 188C

In the Jewish religion Rabbi's are aloud to fuck, and i'm pretty sure you're aloud to fuck before marraige. Owned.
Old 12-18-07, 12:10 PM   #11
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

Marriage in general isn't a soley Christian religion, there's marriage in other religions as well. The benefits and I think, the purpous of waiting until marriage is remembering that sex is meant for reproduction. Had everyone gotten married before having sex than we'd have very few single parent households. However, since divorce is legal than it's pretty much pointless now. Fuck everyone, all the time, whenever you want.
Old 12-18-07, 12:16 PM   #12
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

and that's just one of many reasons to throw out marriage entirely..
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 12-19-07, 06:04 PM   #14
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 005A 2003

the fuck? Religion isn't a fucking fraternity you can join just to say you rep it kid. IF you are a religion you should follow what you believe in, and PRACTICE it. wtf? How stupid is that, you claim to be a religion yet you don't practice anything it teaches. How bout just not following religion period? =/

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote