RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-08, 04:32 AM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
So if i say i hate when emo's cut themselves i'm not racist huh?

IP: F540 07B2

funny how all those threads on emo hate were made and people were like

"I hate how these middle class white people, who have nothing wrong with their lives and were fortunate to be born into the environment they were and don't have to go through what other people have to go through act like their lives are so terrible and depressing and cut themselves, they're fucking pussies I hate them"

^^ And i know most of you agree with that, don't be a bitch and start lieing now just cuz i proved a point, so when you all said that, and when i say that myself i'm not racist and you're not racist right?... But when i say I hate when black people whipe their sweat on a towel at a club, I AM racist?

OH RV...

RV, RV, RV, hahahahaa.... i fucking love you guys, y'all crack me up
Old 07-29-08, 04:34 AM   #2
JTR
Jack The Ripper

y'all got A LOT to learn.
Old 07-29-08, 04:57 AM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D99F 98A8

your a cracker man..

the answer to this thread is straight up...

its one thing to make a statement thats racially geared to be controversial.. but often its best to display political correctness when speaking in terms of generalisation based on race..

obviously not ALL black people do this, nor is it ultimatly ONLY black people doing it..

dont get offended if people get their backs up and tell you to fuck off.. adding racial generalisations to any statement can be viewed as folly..
Old 07-29-08, 05:02 AM   #4
JTR
Jack The Ripper

I know, but they're being bitches bout it, acting like i didn't already understand that. Besides i never said all black people do it, i just said in general there's black people who do it and it's nasty. I haven't seen anyone else do it.

Obviously there's other people besides emo's who cut themselves and think their life is so hard when it aint and that shit is stupid, but usually it's only emos doing it. But when everyone on rv was all like "YA, FUCK THE EMO'S!!" no one tripped out and said anything bad bout it, now when something is said bout their own culture they get all butthurt

Like wtf, people tell me jews are cheap all the time and I don't act like a prissy bitch bout it cuz aye, they really are cheap.

And that's the difference between them and me being a jew, the problem with them is that they're not jewish. I'm used to always being politically incorrect and saying w/e is on my mind despite what other people will think, that's the thing bout jews is all they do is complain bout everything and everyone, and about eachother.

If you told a real jew "you're a cheap penny pincher" he's said "oye, go fuck yourself i have more money then you" and he wouldn't be upset bout it cuz they're used to people talking like that already. I wouldn't care if someone made a similair thread like i made bout jews, that's why i didn't expect everyone to be such a butt sore little bitch about it

Now if someone was like "jews are so fucking cheap, fuck all those kikes we shoulda gassed them" then that would make me mad cuz that's way different.

Ya dig me? These guys are all just being lil bitches bout it cuz i said when black whipe their sweat on a towel at the clubs it's gross, cuz we all know that shit happens. Lol fuck it tho

So am i right or am I wrong?

Last edited by JTR : 07-29-08 at 05:11 AM.
Old 07-29-08, 05:19 AM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D99F 98A8

look man.. i remember you saying you wouldnt tell black people your opinion in real life...

you anticipate the reaction.. but you either want to stir people up behind a computer screen where you cant be 'beat up' or your being a little bit ignorant to the need for discretion when speaking in a public forum..

its what it is.. theres no argument here.. ultimatly your behind a computer screen.. dont get upset cause black people get the shits with you for generalising on them...

a lot of black people are pretty touchy about racial discretion.. take it for what it is and move on lad.. thats all im saying......
Old 07-29-08, 07:38 AM   #6
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
look man.. i remember you saying you wouldnt tell black people your opinion in real life...

you anticipate the reaction.. but you either want to stir people up behind a computer screen where you cant be 'beat up' or your being a little bit ignorant to the need for discretion when speaking in a public forum..

its what it is.. theres no argument here.. ultimatly your behind a computer screen.. dont get upset cause black people get the shits with you for generalising on them...

a lot of black people are pretty touchy about racial discretion.. take it for what it is and move on lad.. thats all im saying......

lol the fact it's the internt is why i'm NOT upset bout it, im just asking tryna prove a point and tell them they're being whiny bitches bout it.

I said I wouldn't actually go up to black people in a club and be like "aye, why do you black guys always carry around a towel to whipe your sweat with, it's fucking nasty" because that'd be rude, also if he was with friends and they all jumped me i could get beat up, and i'd get kicked out the club for starting a fight which would ruin my good time, but ultimately it's cuz it'd be rude. On an internet forum who cares, everyone is rude to everyone else, we don't give a shit cuz it's over the internet. If i was with some black friends that i knew and the topic came up, or i saw them with a towel at the club i'd be like man, why do you bring that towel with you to the club etc etc, i wouldn't have any problem lol

Im pretty sure all the dudes on here who were like FUCK EMO'S didn't actually go up to any and were like "stop cutting yourself, you fucking emo" cuz you'd be a dick for doing it. If it's on the net though who gives a fuck lol

See over the internet we're all used to people saying what the fuck they want without anyone getting mad, it gives us a chance to discuss things that would otherwise never be discussed.

You want an example Baphomet? Let's take into consideration how you rocked a swaztika as your avatar, now would you walk around the streets infront of non-white people with a swastika on your shirt?

Here's another example, how bout when you made that down with israel jews are ruling the world thread, if you ever caught yourself in a place full of jews, despite that being your own belief, you wouldn't just start talking to them like hey, i think we should blow up israel and im tired of jews ruling the world, because you'd be a dick for it and it'd be rude right?

But over here on RV, you can do that shit and discuss maturely without worrying or feeling bad bout it....

Last edited by JTR : 07-29-08 at 07:46 AM.
Old 07-29-08, 07:49 AM   #7
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

so basically you thought you could be a dick and everyone would let it slide, but as it blew up in your face, for just cause may i add, everyone who took exception to your statement is a whiny bitch...

if you weren't tryna stir up anything, a simple apology for an ignorant statement will suffice...other than this situation i ain't really had no reason to have a problem with you and life's far too short for e-beef but the principle remains
Old 07-29-08, 08:06 AM   #8
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by (: darkmanner :)
so basically you thought you could be a dick and everyone would let it slide, but as it blew up in your face, for just cause may i add, everyone who took exception to your statement is a whiny bitch...

if you weren't tryna stir up anything, a simple apology for an ignorant statement will suffice...other than this situation i ain't really had no reason to have a problem with you and life's far too short for e-beef but the principle remains

No, I thought i could bring up a point and people would discuss it maturely without getting all butthurt and upset over it and blowing it up in my face. Notice the difference. It's the internet, do you care enough to the point you want me to apologise? You won't get it, because i don't care enough to the point to apologise to any of you. YOU should apologise to ME for ruining my thread, you didn't even discuss the topic, you went off topic on your own rant cuz you got all upset about what i said, and that's being butthurt over it, but i didn't care cuz atleast what you said brought up points and was interesting so i was talking bout you when i say "whiny bitches". I said if i did the same shit in person to black people i didn't know, i'd feel bad like im being a dick, on here i don't cuz it's fucking rapverse and everyone does the same shit I just did and i don't care cuz its only rapverse ya dig.

I'll apologise to you personally then, i'm not sorry for what i said, but i'm sorry that you got insulted from it because it wasn't my intention to insult you, and i'm sorry you felt as if i was being ignorant. I coulda said it more politically correct and how it came off made it sound ignorant but ima jew and this is RV so it was what it was and you guys made the mistake of taking it the wrong way.

I know myself that not all black people do that, which i even mentioned, i know a lot of them in the clubs don't do that, i know a lot of people who aren't black do it also, but the majority of people who do it are hip-hop dressed black guys and no one can deny that. I wanted it to be discussed, i think it's nasty, i thought no one would get butthurt by me putting it out there in such a politcally incorrect way but i was wrong, OH WELL lol...

I'm not racist homeboy, if i didn't like black people i'd say it, I 100% have no problems with them. I already admitted to having racism towards ignorant french people who want to seperate quebec from canada cuz they don't like the english and to having slight racism towards super guido italians, so i have no probem admitting anything.

So there ya go, now you know what it is, my opinion and perspective, are we cool now?

Last edited by JTR : 07-29-08 at 08:09 AM.
Old 07-29-08, 08:11 AM   #9
JTR
Jack The Ripper

And oh, how come you never replied in my other thread huh?
Old 07-29-08, 08:11 AM   #10
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

edit: which one?
Old 07-29-08, 08:13 AM   #11
JTR
Jack The Ripper

the one bout black guys using towels to whipe their sweat loll
Old 07-29-08, 08:14 AM   #12
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

i did but then you and tito were having a lil back n forth so my reply was buried under a pile of beef lol
Old 07-29-08, 08:16 AM   #13
JTR
Jack The Ripper

nah man, go look at the thread again i got the last posts
Old 07-29-08, 08:23 AM   #14
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

page 3?
Old 07-29-08, 11:32 AM   #15
Lil' Wayne
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CA3C 50CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
the one bout black guys using towels to whipe their sweat loll

black ppl aint the only ppl who use towels to wipe their sweat. if you had said " i hate when ppl use towels at the club" that's one thing. but when you say " i hate when BLACK PEOPLE use towels" that's completely different. the fact that you brought Race into the topic, makes you racist. you qualify your whole argument on the race factor in that statement. if what you hated was ppl in general using towels, then say that. what you said was you hate when Black ppl use towels. that makes it a racist comment.