RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-08, 03:15 PM   #1
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Oklahoma #1, Jags win. WORD

IP: 161A F505

new polls up, OU sitting pretty @ #1 b. Gonna smash baylor then got the big showdown with Texas. Shiett... Texas Top 5. So hopefully they win next week too, other teams lose maybe get down to 3 or 4. That way if OU loses to them, it'd still be a quality loss. nah means b? But hopefully we smash em, can't lie Texas looking good tho.

but word to Jags, fucking D blew it. I mean, yea starting corner, safety, and lineback out. But no excuse to not get any pressure. Pshhh... Garrard fucking owned on last drive tho. 4th and 8, 14 yd scramble. WORD!! scobee with clutch kick again in OT. JAGS SON!! 2-2. WORD

Good weekend for the kid

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-08, 04:07 PM   #2
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 66EF 8EF5

ou nigga whaaaat. word. im still sad about usc tho

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-08, 07:19 PM   #3
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Jags Suck Ass! Pats Own!
Old 09-28-08, 07:37 PM   #4
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
IP: FF45 4DAA

no pats cheat how hard is it to win a game when u know the other teams plays before they do them they need to take all those superbowls back for cheating

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 09-29-08, 06:57 AM   #5
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ Fuck you, the Pats own everyone.

The only problem with them is they have relied to much on Tom Brady, and now with him sidelined they have limited offensive options.
Old 09-29-08, 12:30 PM   #6
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 1252 9B2F

^ lol, no shit shirlock. panthers + redskins =

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 09-29-08, 02:04 PM   #7
King Solo
Skadoosh!

whatever

pats are still gonna fucking kill the 49ers on sunday
Old 09-29-08, 05:28 PM   #8
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 6C2A 81A8

Ahem...excuse me...but...

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-08, 10:39 PM   #9
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

Everyone knows that 'Bama should be #1. Considering how they rolled on UGA. And the Panthers won so I'm chill.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-08, 02:10 PM   #10
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
Ahem...excuse me...but...

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl I was wondering where you were.. I like the Tide, you know that. Second fav team. So word to my two fav teams 1,2. I just don't like Nick Saban tho, fucking LSU lol

but yea, no knock on Alabama, but why does everyone think Georgia is so good? =/ Show me one impressive win they've had this yr? Why do you think they started the yr hyped up like a mofo at #1. And went UNDEFEATED 3-0, and STILL dropped to #3? Obviously, because they didn't look too great. So Bama's win shouldn't make them go all the way to #1.

OU's looked sharp as fuck as well. Sam Bradford is a leading heisman candidate. 74% completion rate, 16 TDs, 2 ints. 1 rushing TD. Dude's a beast. They blew out the #1 ranked overall defense last week. Sure, TCU never played anyone. But they took away OU's run game, sacked Bradford 5 times, and Bradford remained poised and set a career high in passing yds, 4 TDs, and 0 INTs. The running game WILL pick up with Demarco Murray. OU will be a force..

Both OU and Alabama will be tested this yr tho. Big 12 is the toughest conference BEHIND the SEC now. so both these two will be tested by yrs end. Alabama has a match up with #3 LSU still looming, and the SEC title game possiblly against Florida. Oklahoma has match up with #5 Texas who looks strong, Texas Tech, Kansas and Oklahoma state. All of who are undefeated and ranked currently. Then the possible Big 12 title game against #4 missouri and leading heisman candidate Chase Daniels.

OU can do it. But i hope it ends up OU-Alabama. Would be a good game.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 09-30-08, 07:33 PM   #11
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
rofl I was wondering where you were.. I like the Tide, you know that. Second fav team. So word to my two fav teams 1,2. I just don't like Nick Saban tho, fucking LSU lol

but yea, no knock on Alabama, but why does everyone think Georgia is so good? =/ Show me one impressive win they've had this yr? Why do you think they started the yr hyped up like a mofo at #1. And went UNDEFEATED 3-0, and STILL dropped to #3? Obviously, because they didn't look too great. So Bama's win shouldn't make them go all the way to #1.

OU's looked sharp as fuck as well. Sam Bradford is a leading heisman candidate. 74% completion rate, 16 TDs, 2 ints. 1 rushing TD. Dude's a beast. They blew out the #1 ranked overall defense last week. Sure, TCU never played anyone. But they took away OU's run game, sacked Bradford 5 times, and Bradford remained poised and set a career high in passing yds, 4 TDs, and 0 INTs. The running game WILL pick up with Demarco Murray. OU will be a force..

Both OU and Alabama will be tested this yr tho. Big 12 is the toughest conference BEHIND the SEC now. so both these two will be tested by yrs end. Alabama has a match up with #3 LSU still looming, and the SEC title game possiblly against Florida. Oklahoma has match up with #5 Texas who looks strong, Texas Tech, Kansas and Oklahoma state. All of who are undefeated and ranked currently. Then the possible Big 12 title game against #4 missouri and leading heisman candidate Chase Daniels.

OU can do it. But i hope it ends up OU-Alabama. Would be a good game.

Highlight'd the important parts. Wills shouldn't make you #1. Especially when 'Bama IS good enough for it. I'm no 'Bama fan exclusively, but the way they control'd Ga. from whistle to whistle was great. Nothin against OU who is nasty so farr, I think as of now 'Bama gets the #1, at least this week.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-08, 09:21 PM   #12
J. Luth
I see dumb people

will? Just cuz something will happen doesn't mean that it shouldn't be number one. MAYBE, if you're trying to say Bama is perfect. Which they are not... compare any aspect of the Tide to the Sooners. what are they playing better at?

And don't bring up who've they played so far. Cincinatti was a good team, before OU injured their QB for the yr in 4th. Then TCU is a better team than Clemson, who just lost to Maryland.

Just cuz they beat Georgia. (who for the record hasn't even looked that impressive at all this yr, in any games). And yes they were leading by big. But final score was 41-30. And the first team defense allowed all 30. The win was good, but not that to jump up to #1 over an Oklahoma team that has been dominating their opponents with no mercy. Every game this yr OU has just about score 20+ in first quarter, and Sam Bradford and first team offense leave game late 3rd, early 4th.

No analysts have Bama #1. Bama is good, but they haven't proven to be #1. And if your only basis is the win over georgia, that's a flawed reasoning. Georgia isn't as good as they are hyped up to be

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 09-30-08, 09:45 PM   #13
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Actually according to ESPN 5 people agree with me. OU've played 1 ranked team this year and started the season on Chattanooga. I'm not sayin 'Bama is perfect, hell it's not even my team, but they haven't trailed all year at ALL and they played a good Clemson game on the road and Georgia on the road in hostile conditions. Both were Top 10. I'm not saying OU is bad by any means, hell they're great and them being number 1 isn't terrible, but I think as of now 'Bama is more deserving. Both are great teams and have a lot of promise. Just stating my opinion.

Last edited by Pantz. : 09-30-08 at 10:15 PM.
Old 09-30-08, 10:05 PM   #14
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 6C2A 81A8

ACTUALLY...a ton of analyst/sports writers have Bama at #1.....just check the AP voting. I have heard it 50/50 on ESPN all week thus far.

I dont disagree with you. I do think Oklahoma should be at 1. They are also one of my fav. teams because the BAMA and OU fans get along so well after that home and home series a few years ago. Most Bama fans said that OU fans were the most classy theyve had in a while, and the same goes for what OU fans say about Bama.

If you go purely on resume though...Bamas WINS have been more impressive. They stomped a #9 Clemson team who was thought to be a darkhorse for the National Title game. Alabama destroyed those hopes real quick...trust me..i was there and witnessed that mauling. They then beat Tulane soundly...who tested what was a highly ranked East Carolina team. The thought on Tulane is that they are a very physical legit mid major school who is very capable of upsetting someone. WKU was a blowout...but its WKU. They then traveled to Arkansas and won 49-14. I know Arky is down this year but its still a SEC road game, and Bama beat them like a red headed step child. Then they went on the road again in the SEC...to Georgia....and STOMPED them.

you want to know why UGA was preseason #1? Because they are one of the best teams in the nation. They have the best RB in the nation. Who was running hand in hand with Bradford in that heisman race you speak of....until Saturday...when Alabama and Terrance Cody made Knowshon look like a 3 star High School running back. They have a QB who will probably be the 1st QB taken overall in the NFL Draft. Oh..and did i mention those receivers? AJ Green who will also be a 1st rounder by the time he leaves...and the cat with the name i cant spell who will also be drafted. And then their D...who was dominating last year...and basically all of the starters returned. UGA finished #2 in last years poll and returned most everyone....thats why everyone thinks theyre good.

By the end of the year though...when rankings truly matter... Bama nor OU neither one may be at the top. They play in the SEC and Big 12...the 2 toughest conferences in America..who both have conference championship games. So, on top of having great years in those conferences..theyll have to play the best team in the other division at the end of it. Theyre both basically set up for failure.

The only thing i know is that they should be 1 and 2....no matter who is 1 and who is 2. OU is killing everyone...Bama is killing everyone. I hope they meet in the National Championship.
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-08, 10:10 PM   #15
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 704D 923D

yeah Bama is my hopeful national champ... shit would be sick.

BUTTTTTTTTT..........................

HOW BOUT THEM TARHEELS??????????????????????

3-1, bout to smash UConn this week then take on Notre Dame at home... where ya boy will MOST DEFINITELY be in attendance.

SLEEPER TEAM IN THE ACC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
watch out for them heel boys...

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★