RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-03, 11:21 AM   #1
rar one
The Tru Force Of Rap

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
50's tight an all but this is going to be it

IP: 8136 5D00

I honestly dont think hell last long. After seeing him on the basement yesterday i really think some ones goign to merk him.

If you havent seen it yet 50 showed up and first pulls a a stack, and i mean a stack of cash, i would guess at least 150k, maybe more, of laundryed money...
It had to be laundryed, when you get money from the back, the edges are still kind of white-ish, this money was green through and through...

Then before his video comes on he stands up, takes his jacket off and points, directly to the camra in a way that shows he has a bullet proof vest on...

When the video comes back he makes a gun symble to the camra actting as if he was pulling the tiger..

If you really watch his actions and movments on TV its just weird..
50 was in the game before, now hes just really deep and shits goign to go down with it..

I liked 50 alot better when he was just hitting mixs tapes an other shit..

Now 50 is just to big, and everyones claimen theyve been down with him since whenever... Its sad cuz his new CD's title is a perfect description of whats going to happen..

oNe
Send a message via Yahoo to rar one   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-03, 12:18 PM   #2
endovidualmind
BANNED

IP: 3391 86E9

cats are just dumb when the green comes yo!

what else can you say?
Send a message via AIM to endovidualmind   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-03, 01:46 PM   #3
Shadow

Text Record: 0-1
IP: CCD2 4127

Dizammmmmm Homie!
Old 02-21-03, 03:04 PM   #4
DaGyrlRemarqabL
..A New Breed of Femcee..

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 399E F0FD

^haa. Oh fifty...

I see what you're saying rar, But i disagree.
50's got that star quality and realness that a lot of rappers just dont have anymore..n thats part of the reason he's on top right now.

He is damn cocky tho, flashin his money on BET or whatnot...But he has reason to be and he's not like that all the time..If anyone seen the "ALL eyes on 50 cent" special on MTV..he was more serious and mature..My favorite part was when he said "Being a gangster is NOT somethin to glorify." and he can say that cuz hes been there.

I think he's gonna last cuz of who he's got backin him..and cuz of who he is....Now that everyone's gotten a taste of someone whos REAL, which we havent really had since BIG and Pac's time....they'll never wanna go back to those "wankstas."
Old 02-21-03, 04:54 PM   #5
rar one
The Tru Force Of Rap

WEll ya im not saying he's gunna drop off

I just think he's gunna get taken out, Before there were reason people wanted him out, now just throw a few hundred grand in the picture, cats act crazy over money.

Although im still laughin at the fact he str8 had some straps and vest and a hired driver in front of that night club, lol
Old 02-21-03, 05:41 PM   #6
Em-C Phuck Yoo

IP: 16AD 6D15

umm i dont agree with yalll....

50 cent is the cooolest rapper since Slick Rick...

I cant wait till his next album when hes singng high notes like Ashanti.

OR even better in about 4 albums when hes rocking the ice and so refined he wont even use the word Nigga anymore...

You bunch of herbs dont see its a show.....Goddamn kids...
Old 02-21-03, 05:54 PM   #7
DaGyrlRemarqabL
..A New Breed of Femcee..

Re: WEll ya im not saying he's gunna drop off

IP: 4577 CD9A

Quote:
Originally posted by rar one
Although im still laughin at the fact he str8 had some straps and vest and a hired driver in front of that night club, lol

Can you blame him? shot 9 times, once in the face?Shit, Id have it on too.
Old 02-21-03, 06:22 PM   #8
DeTox

IP: 872B E5DF

i said before all this shit that 50 would get killed, its like there is a hit out on him, he been shot nine times and unless those guys are dead now im sure they will comback at him.
Old 02-24-03, 12:14 AM   #9
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

Text Record: 2-1
IP: ABE5 5A5C

I just don't fucking get this fifty cent character.

He's a shitty rapper. Have you listened to his shit? Fuck... netcees are fucking better than he is.

Oh wait... he's been shot at and survive and all that gangster shit. That is bullshit. Three thousand american soldiers die in just one pacific battle in WWII. Respect them, they were fighting for something -real-. And hell, three hundred thousand japanese soldiers die in the same battle. But do you fuckers care? No.

People get fucking shot at all the time. People fucking get shot all the time. People fucking die all the time. If any of them made a record, would you listen?

I'd rather listen to limp bizkit than fifty cent. Fred durst maybe fake as your moms boobs, but at least he sounds good.
Old 02-25-03, 03:54 AM   #10
Verba

IP: ABE5 5A5C

alot yall speakin da truth that kat was ill back in tha day on mix tapes yea freestyles is nyce and his parody's of songs always get a laugh and by sellin out like he did and he admits to it sayin all he want is tha money id rather keep listenin to tha real hip hop heads then listen to his ass repeat himself like in his cd "Guess Whos Back" u at least hear puffy's name 6 times on that whole cd i mean once is enough u aint gotta repeat yaself to get ya point across but one more thing at least 50 better den Ja or Nelly

~1~
Old 02-25-03, 12:00 PM   #11
liam

IP: 0F74 9BDE

yo ithink 50 is good but he ante no nas or pac u ante gonna get an emcee who just talks the same shit on every fuckin song unless its a diss record to be king cause he mentions it a couple of times that he would try and do nas and jigga and dats ball shit he will probobly have a good try at jigga but he wont touch nas.
he ante got no vocab to be a master emcee eminem could do him in a battle
if he matures on his music he will last thoe and he got the production from dre and all his other main producers i just hope he dont get to big for his boots like jigga and L.L DID TO QUIK
Old 02-25-03, 12:14 PM   #12
Evolve
OriginIll

Text Record: 17-1
IP: D79C 2834

Yo Rar i was just saying that the other day... i just have this weird feeling he is the next to go.... but i also have the same feeling about Em too... I dont know
Old 02-25-03, 12:38 PM   #13
Content
Special Ghost To Blow

IP: 4577 CD9A

Fifty Cd AInt Horrible But Its Not A Classic Either..It Worth Getting Though..Or Downloadin...His Last Song On Tha Cds The Best On It....Eminems Off Probation In Less Than Six Months ANd If He Gets Wacked Thatll Be Wack And D12 ANd West Coast Will Probaly Start Sommit With Whoever They Think Did HIm In...Hopefully Thatll Neva Happen...As For Fifty...Hes Not Goin Nowhere
Send a message via ICQ to Content Send a message via AIM to Content Send a message via Yahoo to Content   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-03, 02:12 PM   #14
PrestaH

IP: 6FA7 7304

The kid that shot 50 IS dead.. so NO he won't be coming back to finish off 50.

Rar didn't mean that 50 is gonna fall off.. he mean's he straight gonna get killed. As in the END OF HIS LIFE.
Old 02-26-03, 05:23 PM   #15
rar one
The Tru Force Of Rap

Thats what IM saying...