RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-02, 05:34 PM   #1
kay

Talking ok i like dat

IP: 49D2 C8EF

yo dis another rap thing my niggaz got my back/
i spit bars wit no acid cuz i aint gon do ya like dat/
stink hoes get they ass cleaned/
and stink niggaz neva get cleaned/
the only time im near u is to shot u the pistol beam/
i hit herder then a comet/
faster then mahumad/
talk more shit/
and still took the title from ya/
yo wud up kid i gotta another verse ready/
im kno fo war and put the arma n armagaddon...holla

Old 07-05-02, 11:02 AM   #2
tekspit

IP: 0547 773F

yo ill post on this thread/fuccin overdose/on this thread/spit some real shit/mirkin those who/oppose to this thread/when i spit the lead/full fledge/nuttin but head shots/dont carry gloccs/when i walk thru metal detection/i want it known/my metals for protection/most use the "most Holy" for protection/but my chose of weapon/a still a bless'em/matta of fact/it'll blotch/ima turn da heat/up a notch/when i gut da u.s. mag/from da 40.cal Hechler n Koch

Old 07-05-02, 03:31 PM   #3
ezrocka

IP: B383 3555

i'ma post in the vet box/cause when i rap the socks get knocked off and suckas fly like flocks of geese//
my words flow easier than the breeze/and i rock so much bling ya'll think i'm Mr Freeze (batman)//
my flow phatter than grease/john travolta took dancing lessions from me please believe//
the relief is to see a rookie rip a vet/the best from left i need not wear a vest//
like butch cassidy i rock massively with the wild style underground soundin from the wild wild west//

Old 07-06-02, 12:32 AM   #4
EMCEE BIZARCH

yeh here it goes!!!!

IP: 560D 2214

lil kay dis is wot i hav ta say!!!!
u know my lyrikal format// be readdie for dat combat// lil kay flip tha page and take a step back// every bitch gamin know how ta act, and thats a fact//u cant see the good in me// causin catastrophe// bitch haters tryna blast at me// and tryna master me// co's when i battle i battle i take no shit from a hore// step into reality i'll bust yo muther fukin jaw// wit my intesifyin rhyme// dont battle 1 i battle 10 at a time//
we liven tha thug life wit criminal intensions// original, subliminal, criminal comprehensions// i elev8 i recre8 i be tha only female element// yo rhymes sound so irrellevent// i guess im the moe intellegent//

nah like, fuk we're just wasted

im out ta get, disconnect u.....................

Old 02-24-03, 09:50 AM   #5
kay

IP: 5153 3B92

[IMG]U SEEN HOW MY FLOWS GOT STYLISH HITS/NIGGAS DATS IN THE CYPHER KNOS HOW TO BLAZE DEM SPLIFS/SOME NIGGAS IS ACTORS/U GOT..SHIT FO SALE/TRYIN TO GET RID OF YA HONDI/WHILE I STILL GOT THE BENZE TO BEZZIL AND NO RIMS UNDER 20 AND NEVA BELOW 12/SHIT..THE NIGGAS SPITIN NOW ALL GOT HITS/NIGGAS THINK CUZ BLACK AND SPANISH DAT I DONT KNO SHIT/I GOT WARS WOUNDS..SO I USED NIGGA SBITCHES TO TEND TO EM/WHEN THE SHOTS GO BY/ILL LEAVE A DIMPLE IN YA FACE LIKE 50..I COP A DEAL SO I BLOW UP..THEY SAY I RAP LIKE 50/WHO THE JUDGE...SO THE TURN THE LIGHTS OFF/CUZ WHEN...DARKNESS FALLS ONLY PANTI HO'S AND THONGS ALL--FALL--OFF YEA!!! [/IMG]

Old 02-24-03, 04:14 PM   #6
Vida

IP: 471F CD4A

a muthafucka from the CHI/
will bust you in yo eye
doing voodoo science like bill nye
ill try to be a good guy
don't run up or i'll cut the artery in your thigh/
cock the glock then bye bye

Old 02-26-03, 11:59 AM   #7
self
one wink