RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-03, 10:42 PM   #1
Dirty Shanks

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Raw Skills

IP: D1CC 3F09

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=31679

ok now before you read this spit, you must understand that it is very complex and you may not understand what tha fuck I'm talkin' about, but just pay close attention and you will understand.
when I say chips stacked double dipped in water= it meens I work for tha navy and that's we're my money is, in tha navy on a ship, and in tha water- hince double dipped in water. now I know somethin' like this could never be mainstream radio shit cause kats would not understand, and they would be like WTF?
but real hip-hop has meanings that are beyond an understanding, peeps may know tha language of hip-hop now that it has been defined, but that's we're cyphers came to hip-hop. Now you will have to de-cypher some of my spit to catch it....ok...also some really deep vocab. so get ya fuckin websters out if you don't know tha shit.

Days of old show while them vogue posin' madonnas' still choose tha gold, but I.. never fold::
and hustle wit muscle bustle ovah tussle shit talk twaddle crush ya muffled spit and pop bottles::
my chips stacked double dipped in watah hottah than ya crome I'm boilin' hot lava::
lyrical marauder otta be king of drama droppin' bombs of trama, bada bing comma::
Imma mafia don, melodic con artist, armed with fire arms....modest!!::
I'm tha oddest alcoholic bringin' bio-climatic static, automatic rhyme fanatic in tha attic::
a realistic visual of a sadistic screwball idividual spittin' subliminal thoughts wit minimal remorse::
for a rotten corpse, supports my coarse of destination waitin' to meet satan, spank'em wit tour de force::
THAN SHANK'EM OF COARSE!!
Check it!....
I'mma rhyme enthusiastic addict wit no eddicate for mind status bested at spirit::
with eratic lyrics bringin' tha aftermath writtin' on ya epitaph, ya hear it!::
K.S. straight graduated with honors with-out-us ya-gonners so when you step upon-us, be-honest..and
Bring more weight than a fuckin' hippopotimus!
a pre-historic phonetic metaphoric glorifyin' tha chorus adore it cause before us::
was now erraticated peeps who lacked educated rap in tha streets::
So strap in ya seat's fastend tha beat's blastin' I speak fasion::
and reap what I sow wit action packed passion I flow unique syllabols of speech::
Then blow ya mind away reload expload, I'll find a way to be told::
there's another day for shade cause sun-shine's my paid check for a one-of-a-kind-rhyme::
Time to exhale out ya neck!

hook=
we're comin' to kill all contenders, drop lyrical bombs, tha shit is real in tha trenches->
you very alarmed and cualk steal, bullets never penatrate tha forcefeild->
Raw Skill Wally Greens and Prime we're livin' legends!!

I already got this recorded and on cd with my dawg prime. shit is mad tight yo, and I would(have been) tryin' to drop it in audio but I can't seem to figure out what tha problem is when I goto soundclick and try and drop it. It says it needs to be in mp3 format, which it is but WTF!? I got tired of fuckin' with it so maybe another time I'll try again.

all of ya thoughts are welcome.

Last edited by Dirty Shanks : 02-16-03 at 10:47 PM.
Old 02-17-03, 02:08 AM   #2
T-Square

Ill e-nuf

IP: 622D 50FA

Alright Breakdown

Days of old show while them vogue posin' madonnas' still choose tha gold, but I.. never fold::
and hustle wit muscle bustle ovah tussle shit talk twaddle crush ya muffled spit and pop bottles::
my chips stacked double dipped in watah hottah than ya crome I'm boilin' hot lava::
lyrical marauder otta be king of drama droppin' bombs of trama, bada bing comma::
I'm tha oddest alcoholic bringin' bio-climatic static, automatic rhyme fanatic in tha attic::

Tha Metaz an multis are many an ill.... Keep goin.,..

a realistic visual of a sadistic screwball idividual spittin' subliminal thoughts wit minimal remorse::
for a rotten corpse, supports my coarse of destination waitin' to meet satan, spank'em wit tour de force::

DAMN SOLID AS HELLL
Not much more to say, you stayed with it the whole fuckin way through, I think I mighta underestimated battlin u
Old 02-17-03, 05:15 AM   #3
LaRyan Shabaz

This works like sweatshop slaves!

IP: 4427 437B

I was feeling this like drunk 18 year old ass.

Coming strong as hell. Unique.

I'mma rhyme enthusiastic addict wit no eddicate for mind status bested at spirit::
with eratic lyrics bringin' tha aftermath writtin' on ya epitaph, ya hear it!::

That was my favorite cut of all.
The body of work never lagged much, and I really like the damn hook! Keep it up.
Old 02-17-03, 03:29 PM   #4
Dirty Shanks

Thumbs up

Thanx alot for ya comments and opinions dawgies, Good lookin' out. I think yah got what I was sayin' so that's straight, most that don't catch it will say somethin' about what they think is fucked up. Stayle is stayle and this one is mine.

if yah got some spits that I can check out, drop ya links and I'll be sure to peep.

thanx.....much props and respect to those that show it.

OuTtIe
Old 02-17-03, 05:04 PM   #5
LaRyan Shabaz

IP: 4577 CD9A

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=31730

Please man. I really want someone to comment on this.
It's different.
Old 02-17-03, 06:15 PM   #6
AJay

IP: 0227 574C

K.S. straight graduated with honors with-out-us ya-gonners so when you step upon-us, be-honest..and
Bring more weight than a fuckin' hippopotimus!

great line howd u get that good
Old 02-17-03, 06:21 PM   #7
Dirty Shanks

write rhyme after rhyme and never be satisfied with what you got, continue to write on a never-ending search for tha perfect flow.

Thanx....
Old 02-18-03, 01:46 AM   #8
Endiphrent
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: A59B B79C

This was a hot piece....nice multi's/meta's......pretty good flow.....nice vocab....keep droppen....

...Using HipHop For Its True Purpose...
...To Portray My Life, My Love, And My Legacy...
</center>
Old 02-18-03, 07:36 PM   #9
Dirty Shanks

Thanx dawg....

uppin for some more heads to peep this.

OuTtIe
Old 02-18-03, 08:26 PM   #10
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer

Text Record: 25-38
Audio Record: 11-10
IP: D60A 453D

I ain't gonna say much 'cause the other people already did... that shit was OFF THA HOOK.... the multies were sick, the flow was phenominal, and well yeah... that's about it.... keep droppin' shit yo. serious.
Send a message via AIM to BlUnT-MC   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-03, 02:06 PM   #11
Dirty Shanks

Thanx dawg.

good lookin' out...
I'll peep ya shit for-sure..
stay up...

uppin' for more to catch this.
Old 02-19-03, 02:12 PM   #12
Rawdeadly
BANNED

Aight enough with the cock swallowing....this shit really isnt that great....anybody could of done this.....the key was to just come up with words with the same ending letters example....."melodic" "alcoholic"
"bio-climatic static" "automatic" "fanatic" "attic" "realistic" "sadistic" ..and so on and so on....

If i wanted to read shit like this....with the same ending letters of each word i would read "Cat in the Hat".....

anyways work on it ALOT cuz anybody could of done what u just got out of the trash....

Peace.....

Ps: stick to ya navy swan swimming army boy....and instead of writting bullshit ass verses like u displayed here go kill sadam....
Old 02-19-03, 02:28 PM   #13
Dirty Shanks

This fuckin' cock boy's a BITCH!^

Listen here ya fuckin' fagg I'm gonna set up a fuckin' battle in VVV... Let's see what ya got with ya bull-shit talkin' sticky clit walkin' ass bitch. Fuck you, ya Mom, ya dad, ya sister, brother, grandma, grandpa, girlfriend, wife, kidds, dawg, cat, FUCK ya whole family kidd!! I hope they all die of torture..BITCH!!

HA!

LMAO!

Findin' shit that rhymesn at tha end of my shit had nothin' to do wit what I was doin here bitch...

Bitch!
Old 02-20-03, 04:46 PM   #14
Rawdeadly
BANNED

Truth hurts army boy.....

Peace....

Ps: and dont get im duckin ya wack ass in a battle cuz unlike u i gots a life off line
so when i get to ya bullshit ass battle verse i'll get to it
Old 02-20-03, 04:59 PM   #15
deathtoll

IP: 944C 1E07

nice drop dawg...you came blazin' wit this piece

you have a very good vocab, a good grasp on the english language and it shows in your rhymes....elevated lexis that rhymes well isn't found all that ofetn but you have captured the skill of rhyming it.

your flow is good for the most parts but from time to time i feel you need to use more multi-syllable rhymes just to make it that little smoother

you have good metaphors and imagery thrrought and that is what seperates you from an average emcee, you ability to spit abstract rhymes.....these few lines were sick

Quote:
a pre-historic phonetic metaphoric glorifyin' tha chorus adore it cause before us::
was now erraticated peeps who lacked educated rap in tha streets::
So strap in ya seat's fastend tha beat's blastin' I speak fasion::
and reap what I sow wit action packed passion I flow unique syllabols of speech::
Then blow ya mind away reload expload, I'll find a way to be told::
there's another day for shade cause sun-shine's my paid check for a one-of-a-kind-rhyme::