RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
BombZ 5 71.43%
MC 808 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-03, 04:16 AM   #1
MC 808

MC 808 vs. BombZ

IP: 5C5E CC78

Aight dawg here we go...
10-20 lines
No dr, crew, or hatin votes
First to 5 poll votes winz
U spit first homes
Good luck
I'll spit after

Old 06-19-03, 04:35 AM   #2
MC 808

Okay ummm...
Right now, I am jus really really tired yo. Seriously. So I don't really feel like thinkin or droppin my rhyme right now. I swear, aint pre-writin any shit, I'm jus really tired dealin wit summer skool. Sux like a bitch. So drop when u wanna drop. Can drop now, or tomorrow, I'm jus gonna spit after. Jus remember dat bombz, u spit first. Once again...Good luck.

Old 06-20-03, 12:53 AM   #3
BombZ
Mass Apeal

IP: 0497 2657

Yo MC808 my fault I was late for this date, I wasn't `pre-writing` neither, cuz it don't take much to defeat a middle weight//(MC808's rank)

SubZero substitute, you down for BombZ sickness, when I release words that thrash devouring all eye witnesses//

Battle Record `6-2` soon to be `6-3` in the quickness, with ease I'll please you by eatin' up this win as if I was in a picnic//

Suggested for a new clinic to heal those lyric wounds, or you can find yourself to greet your doom, scooped like a spoon, you'll meet your undertaker real soon//

Wolverine image, if you slash, then I'll crash harder makin' this great battle turn into nothin' more but a scrimage//

Your living and thats a privalage, but not for long cuz I got a bomb ready to drop it on his entire village//

"Ill lethal lyricist", class is over, time for you to be dismissed// Pissed? You should kiss this battle to a crips// But you just missed, you couldn't hit a dope punchline if I `PM'd` you a diss//

I'm hot like a fryin' pan that's poppin' greese, with a grasp and a grip of MC, Im bound to release//

I taunt and tease, the way I destroyed him with ease// My lyrics are physically boughed and deized!// You going up against BombZ? HA! Niggah Please!//

Pathetic how a person begs to battle and looses// goes home with scars and bruises, it wasn't me, it was what MC 808 decides and chooses//

Swift through like cruises// Spittin' delusions on the sidewalk where MC 808 standed just for makin' excuses//

But it wasn't him, it was my spits that left you clueless...

-BombZ

Old 06-20-03, 01:04 AM   #4
MC 808

Nice, Nice. I drop in a few, gotta go eat homes. be back in a short, short while. Aint pre-writin either. So I'll drop in a few.

Old 06-20-03, 01:52 AM   #5
BombZ
Mass Apeal

IP: 0497 2657

Alright, hurry this motha fuqer up...

-BombZ

Old 06-20-03, 02:00 AM   #6
MC 808

Aight I'm here...Checkin in...

I like the effort son, but still u need more to get the job done/
U sound mo stupid than nelly claimin "I am number one"/
U call urself bombz, why the hell is that/
Sorry gotta go right now. I was about to drop, but my mom told me I gotta go someplace. Pretty pissed. Seriously, no pre-writin shit goin on. So I'll be back seriously. I'll at least drop befo the 10:30 pm Pacific Time. Sorry...Fuck!

Old 06-20-03, 02:02 AM   #7
MC 808

Shit my bad. I jus screwed up right there. Didn't realize it till now. That was the start of my drop. But honestly, gotta go someplace right now. Sorry. Jus calm the fuck down bombz, I'll be back. I'll finish it.

Old 06-20-03, 04:11 PM   #8
BombZ
Mass Apeal

IP: DBBD F26A

Spit it baq at meh when you get home, stop givin' me excuses, i aint rushin' ya' punk ass..

-BombZ

Old 06-20-03, 11:32 PM   #9
BombZ
Mass Apeal

IP: 6507 9EF7

Haha, still thinking? Nah im fuqin wit ya, just spit when ya can..

-BombZ

Old 06-24-03, 09:44 PM   #10
MC 808

I like the effort son, but still more is needed to get the job done/
U sound mo stupid than Nelly claimin "I am #1"/
U call urself BombZ, why the hell is that?/
Ya think that shit u jus spit effected me, dawg rap more like a man/
It took u a long time to spit yo rhyme, I wonder why, Pre-write? Shit I bet u tried/
But it couldn't work, Imma a lyrical killer commin unexpectedly lighting up more than jus ur big-ass Homer Simspon eyes/
U fuckin lightweight, dat's right, ur still in the beginners stage, yo verse was lame/
If that first u jus dropped was in a book, all I have to see is who wrote it which is u, not read the rest, and flip the page/
Ur a useless weapon that puts the name to a shame, Cuz u aint a bomb ur more like a fire cracker that's used ONLY for displays/
My verse is morethan jus a lyrical attack, my skillz expand more bigger than ur nut sacks, the only bombs ur capable of droppin is shit fallin 4um ur stink-ass/
I'm gonna fuck u up, make u stiff like ur shit, get the spray can, spray u silver, lookin like the cowardly heartless Tin-man (Wizard of Oz movie)/
Aight...Now it's time to finish you off, and I'm the one not u that's gonna make the drop and blow u up wit sum real hard-hitting bombs/
Those punches u threw aint even a punch, they were more like a bitch slap wit yo palm, when I saw ur verse no panic needed, jus remained calm, didn't even have to worry at all/
Cuz I know this will be a easy win like throwin a touchdown pass to Randy Moss, embarass u in front of ur girl break ur anklez and make u fall/
Like my dreams, my lyrical skillz progress never stoppin, skies the limit/
As for u, yo shit can't live up to it's obligations, only last for a short time, den ur skillz stop growin and endz right there like a midget/
Nigga deal wit it, yo finish, my shit's more Xplicit, this fight against u, I don't even consider a battle, for me it's more like a scrimmage (practice)/
Ur truly a defintion of NO COMPETITION, beatin me is an impossible mission, so u mine as well "Get Your Walk On" like Xzibit and get the fuck out cuz u jus got shut down, now u don't even exist, congratulations, u jus another bitch that made it onto my merking list/

Sorry for da delay bombz, been real busy this past weekend, that I had no time to spit. Honestly, it's the truth. But it's finally over, and So here' my spit. I promise, no pre-writin shit happenin. Good spit dough. Uppin fo votes^^^^^

Old 06-24-03, 09:58 PM   #11
New RegimeRhymer

IP: 399E F0FD

hey yo that was all tight both of you..............hey i need people to go check out a battle n vote if you two have time go check it out aight.......... newregimevspharoa

Old 06-24-03, 10:56 PM   #12
MC 808

Come on peeps. Uppin fo some explained and poll votes. Don't sleep on dis.
So come on and vote yall. Uppin^^^^^^

Old 06-24-03, 11:21 PM   #13
B-Kast

IP: 39A0 9BDB

yo...tight battle, bombz multis had me feelin his verse fukin hard.... Mc's was good but the lines weren't very well spaced some long some shorit ya feel???... but his punches were equally matched with bombz.... the nelly line was dope lol...... anwyayz heres how i looked at it.....

Punches = Equal

Multis = Bombs ( good try 2 match MC)

Flow = Bombz

Vocab = Equal

Yo muy votes goin to bombz jhot verse man, MC you only jus missed out,..... iite cats stay up

Old 06-24-03, 11:27 PM   #14
MC 808

Aight thanx. Uppin fo some more. So far BombZ:1, Me:0. So uppin fo more. Dont sleep on dis. Hit this, and I'll return the favor.

Old 06-25-03, 01:55 AM   #15
MC 808

Come on peeps. Stop sleepin on dis shit. Please get some votes here. So far, I'm losin 1 to 0, keep the votes commin. Uppin fo some votes.