RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-03, 07:14 PM   #1
Firesquadgangsta

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
"the craft"let me know what ya'll think

IP: 04A1 F9CD

verse1yo since birth i've been marked wit da need to dis out insult wit my language/even before my motor skills was developed/ i spit nothin but obsenities that envelop my enemies/havin my words is like havin skin to me/it just so natural/reachin for dreams and loves that seem incapturable/and now that i'm older on da mic i feel invinceable/and of my challengers i despense of dem/like a trash compactor i make short work of em/anger is an emotion i know oh to well but i control it cause i'm to preety to spend my nights in jail

chorus this craft if my craft and i'm gone use it to the best of my abilities/findin light to write down thoughts even when my moms couldn't pay the utilities/but still i rise above da pain and strife/ to realize da worth of my life/so i'ma spit til i die and watch em put my name in lights/ cause my craft and my thoughts is all i got dats worth somethin in dis life

verse2yo i'm all about da craft neva been about makin money/even growin up on da ave where da only respected is gangstas and hustlas the rest got a treated like da trash dey were/so i sped thru lonely streets in a blur/den come back thru on da mic and cause a stir/spittin from da heart and soul/even niggas wit a heart of cole/had to admit dat my shit was tight/as my lungs pumped air as i spit wit all my might/quik to loose sight of what oppressed da block eachday/caught up in da craft/one black male from da hood ain't no need to do da math/doomed from da start/but wait whats dat embedded in his heart/da strength to rise above whats been holdin him back/and find whats really out there for him/not just a lac/but da ability to touch people through his craft