RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
L.I.N.K 0 0%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-03, 01:09 AM   #1
L.I.N.K

L.I.N.K vs whiterapper19(waiting on your verse kiddo)

IP: 5153 3B92

10-30 lines/bars
no biting
u no tha rules
due sunday

Last edited by L.I.N.K : 04-06-03 at 03:53 AM.

Old 04-06-03, 01:11 AM   #2
L.I.N.K

Mic Check will post as soon as u check in

Old 04-06-03, 01:25 AM   #3
whiterapper19

IP: 6FA7 7304

aight make it due at the end of sunday and u spit first aight?

Old 04-06-03, 01:29 AM   #4
L.I.N.K

Sure Sure

Old 04-06-03, 01:32 AM   #5
whiterapper19

first to five votes wins

Old 04-06-03, 01:33 AM   #6
L.I.N.K

Yes all of that

Old 04-06-03, 03:51 AM   #7
L.I.N.K

<center>The Verse that killed........his spirit:

If you eat me, im ripping through you like public school mystery meat, and in the same case when you shit me out I'll be the illest thing you ever thought to excrete//
This isn't fiction man, this battle should be for beanie siegel fans,title is:"White fucks the truth,Your punches don't connect like boxers dead in a phone booth//
I spit collander punches,Verses leaving you bruised and drained,couldn't catch a flow with your mouth open as it rained//
You spit a tornado?, Im a tsunami emcee, bursting blood vessels like liquid anurisms of the brain,I'll spit I'll spit a biblical storm, after 40 days and nights, leave you hung from a weather vane//
I'll impale swords through your wind pipe so that your flow will finally be on point,you couldn't deliver a dope punch if I loaded your throat with an ounce worth of joints,Spilling your blood,spreading the wack virus at every location it annoints//

::Hurtin already just gettin started Switch Up::

L.I.N.K's’ alcohol abuseive’ ‘knife’ ripping-thru-your-‘6 pack’, get your “writers block” back sharply like my “pen” was ‘spittin-legos-an-‘tacs’//
this ‘*text’ battle ‘*tribute to the death’ of your battle ‘**elements’, scatter the remnants, you couldn’t be ‘freshin’ then this sellin 5 cents-a-mint(sentiments)//
you still tryin apologize an reconcile, own crew recognize a chump an leave, please I’m fuckin this kid up with written punchs, textxee turn pedophile//
you more played then a bitch who trips runnin in horror flick, then screams an cower in fear, you neva put 4th(forth) power your whole 4 year career//
I’ll put ‘thoughts of death on your mind’, ‘my verse’ signed an ‘stapled-to-your-head’, ain’t worth the nine I’ll tear you again this time stay-pulled-to-shreds//
‘Fund’ a “mentally”(`Fundamentally`) ’broke’ to “thoughts,” `Inflicted` with a cold, hand covered coughs only illness you hold//
`Thermionic` break down of skill, shatter to ion to fill the `Equilibrium`, still wouldn’t be even with me in hell you’d still be above your talent level//
‘Mindless Synonym’ with the ‘same thoughtless’ ‘contemplate’ion(compilation), ‘shackin’ things up, in gay situationcuz ‘punchs hit soft” like ‘***MS’ patients//</center>

*Epitaph is a written tribute to the dead
***MS-Muscular Sclerosis

Old 04-06-03, 02:03 PM   #8
L.I.N.K

IP: 4577 CD9A

Were you at Dawg

Old 04-06-03, 03:20 PM   #9
L.I.N.K

damn dude dont no show on me get your shit in

Old 04-06-03, 04:26 PM   #10
whiterapper19

Yoh ok enough with the bullshit, i'm not scared now so u can go suck your bros dick//
don't say shit about me, or i'll come back at you bringin the heat, u think u got beef? man thats like sayin ure mother don't queef//
You really need to tune ure rhymes up a little, they sound as confusing as sayin dmx plays the fiddle//
now i want u to listen to this riddle, whos gay and name ends with a K, has no rhymes and should get booted out of this battle today? if u said link i give u an ok and vote that kid out now if u may//

You cry at night cause u always get teazed, the girls look at you and cover ther laugh with a sneeze//
jeeze u rude inconsiderate son of a bitch ure as fucked up as those disney characters lilo and stitch, what u feelin a twitch, thats a sign of u bein bewitched//
scared to death, u feelin my wrath, now i'm a do the math, according to me in this battle u gonna place last//
have u got it yet, u can't out rhyme me, ure face is red u betta go up to club med before i pump some hot lead through ure body instead//
Check the shit i just said, if u haven't figured it out that was a threat, i need u to go now so i can get some head from ure sister in her queen sized bed//
Now i'ma burst some shit at you, screw you and fuck you, don't insult me again or i'll just spit u out for the dogs to chew, me likin u is sayin the nazis liked the jews the shits not true//
Can't u understand or are u dumb, u bum, come get some and i'll fuck u up as hard as ure dad did ure mom//
I'm sorry brother but ure dad should have wore rubber, i bet he would mutter the same thing, if he didn't want to hurt ure feelings hes sensitive so go bye his gay ass a right eared earing//
man i'm done with this rhyme, its just in time cause u commited a crime, u had way to much bad lines so fo sho they worse then mine so peace and i'll see u next time//!!

Old 04-06-03, 04:26 PM   #11
whiterapper19

Yoh ok enough with the bullshit, i'm not scared now so u can go suck your bros dick//
don't say shit about me, or i'll come back at you bringin the heat, u think u got beef? man thats like sayin ure mother don't queef//
You really need to tune ure rhymes up a little, they sound as confusing as sayin dmx plays the fiddle//
now i want u to listen to this riddle, whos gay and name ends with a K, has no rhymes and should get booted out of this battle today? if u said link i give u an ok and vote that kid out now if u may//

You cry at night cause u always get teazed, the girls look at you and cover ther laugh with a sneeze//
jeeze u rude inconsiderate son of a bitch ure as fucked up as those disney characters lilo and stitch, what u feelin a twitch, thats a sign of u bein bewitched//
scared to death, u feelin my wrath, now i'm a do the math, according to me in this battle u gonna place last//
have u got it yet, u can't out rhyme me, ure face is red u betta go up to club med before i pump some hot lead through ure body instead//
Check the shit i just said, if u haven't figured it out that was a threat, i need u to go now so i can get some head from ure sister in her queen sized bed//
Now i'ma burst some shit at you, screw you and fuck you, don't insult me again or i'll just spit u out for the dogs to chew, me likin u is sayin the nazis liked the jews the shits not true//
Can't u understand or are u dumb, u bum, come get some and i'll fuck u up as hard as ure dad did ure mom//
I'm sorry brother but ure dad should have wore rubber, i bet he would mutter the same thing, if he didn't want to hurt ure feelings hes sensitive so go bye his gay ass a right eared earing//
man i'm done with this rhyme, its just in time cause u commited a crime, u had way to much bad lines so fo sho they worse then mine so peace and i'll see u next time//!!

Yoh u vote on our battles we vote on yours