RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
WhiteRap19 1 100.00%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-03, 08:47 PM   #1
ShEmY

WhtieRap19 vs. Ockapela

IP: 6236 079F

Aight We already agreed to the rules in bitch slapped.
Rules:
As many bars as you want.
I'll give you one day before it's a no show
3 votes for tko
5 votes to win
Poll Votes Don't Count

Good Luck G!

Aight, They Call you Ockapela cuz you a pussy wit no beat.//
Take that sorry ass of yours back to the streets.//
When you layin on yo back yellin thug life, Im back in the lab makin you feel my strife.//
See you aint a thug, you have a clean image and youv'e probably neva touched a drug.//
Im breakin into you like yousa a rich fuckin manison, when I kill yo ass Mc's be like damn son.//
These people aint got time to read a book, so Ima murda you real fast come up and leave you shook.//
My boys pull up 25 gauges to yo back, I am betta than you dawg it's a basic Fact.//
Can't relax sweat porin down yo face, my flows aren't fo you a ho, yousa a discrace.//
It's not yo place to tell me who I am, I blaze you start screamin is this boy white? DAMN!//
See I muda you it'sa crime, I wouldn't pay a dime fo the shit you rhyme.//
You aint home made, see I am yo masta and you is a slave becuz I juss killed you, wit rhymes to good, fo a kid like you that aint from the hood.//
Have you eva read the book Roll of thunda hear my cry? But there aint no thunda Im the lighting than you die.//
Sigh, afta you read my shit, becuz you know I juss killed you, ya pussy lil bitch.//
Ima end this shit right now.... Im out..... be the lil girl that you are and sit back in yo room and pout.//
You remind me of Scooby Doo, and you wont do shit less you get a snack, but than again you tryin to tell me you can mack.//
I hang you up on my wall wit a close pin or a tac, and give you a lesson on battlein and the shit you lack.//
Aight harda punches than you would eva have, best believe it's so.... My name is 3:30 mafia yea you know, you dirty lil ho, go rap wit Bow Wow, and represent SO SO.//
Def that is, but you wouldn't now shit bout them cuz u aint in the show biz.//
You a short person like Jermaine Dupri, you live in a box, still hollain MONEY AINT A THING!!!//

Beat me Bitch!! Good Luck!

Old 04-05-03, 11:34 AM   #2
ShEmY

IP: 4577 CD9A

c'mon ockapela. You got until tonight at 5:00

Old 04-05-03, 12:17 PM   #3
grimey won

IP: 15D1 3212

ma vote is fo' white rap man god, iunno if tha other dawg can come back wit sum betta shiet......yo white rap vote fo' me against m2 alright....peace

Old 04-05-03, 12:44 PM   #4
fgee

IP: 24A3 0EF0

grimey are u retarded?the other guy hasnt even posted yet

Old 04-05-03, 09:19 PM   #5
ShEmY

Ockapela Thats a no show. I gave you one day dawg. You told me to post it and I did. You loste becuz I aint waitin round fo you. u should of told me to give u longa if u needed longa. Thats a no show. Im out!

Old 04-06-03, 12:26 PM   #6
ShEmY

SOMEone Close the poll and add a win to my battle records