![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| Tha Linez Drawn |
|
4 | 66.67% |
| Opponent |
|
2 | 33.33% |
| Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
RULEZ: NO MORE THAN 35 LINEZ...NO RIDER'S VOTES...NO CREW VOTES...KEEP IT CLEAN IF YOU CAN...BUT I KNOW YOU CAN'T...
Isn't it amazin' how optical injections...play on perception... How herbs hide...but if I see their Shadow, I can detect them... Your conception is at best an exposed deception... Your weakness shows that in flows...you aint god...grab protection... It's a case of that chicken comin' home to roost thing... However, if you swing...You'll be lord of tha key ring... locked forever in your mental...prison central residential... residue...while my view is presidential... your only potential...is...Shadow boxin', draped in trunks and sox an'...fighting yourself, givin' you props an'... grab some Naproxin...'cause them headaches got you thinkin' you stoppin' ...tha likes of KnightShade...come on herb...you get fileted... 'cause if he overShadows you, you won't even see tha blade... I'm sick and tired of these people that don't know what class they in...rappin' for laughs, when they tha laugh, when all laughs are in... look dunny, you better off tryin' ta catch tha easter bunny...'cause you's sweet like Poo, lookin' for honey... Where's Roo...think deep...'cause even Tigger will spring on you 'cause you're weak, duke... ya linez get bleeped, 'cause tha tracks curse 'em... !#$%@#$%@!" hey, who's this wack cat, who's raps Twerppin"... I blast on cats who's backs hurtin'...spittin' from tha weakest spines...amoebic...So I peeeped tha linez...spewin' bolemic... cosmic flows like Ork...message to Mork...put down your mic an' grab a fork...'cause the only thing you can eat here is sewage sweets an' sort...Oh, an' Piglet got you porked.... stewed to tha residual hues of blackness... Skewed 'cause you embued with wackness... Your raps twist tha allegory of practice...You aint god... If you got your @$$ kicked... Find that in tha shadow...bastard! ![]() Last edited by Tha Linez Drawn : 04-12-03 at 04:32 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED - Pink Slipped
|
IP:
niiiiice dog, while ur waitng for him would u vote on kapone vs. lil cash flow and kaddif? o get this shit ofver wit, i know i ripped em, ill vote on urs when he spits if u vote on mine now
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED - Pink Slipped
|
IP:
he
y man, u dont need 200 posts to vote in these front lines any more, ur vocab is unequaled in ur open mics or battles man u got mad props from me |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
uppin until he comes with somethin'....
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Venomous Beast
|
IP:
*Puts on a beat and starts typin.*
1. Tha Linez Drawn, How you gonna bark at me and say I'm tha dog. 2. You couldn't even follow a straight line with a see-and-watch dog. 3. How many times did you look in tha dictionary for your endin rhymes? 4. This kid is too scared to call me out in Bitch Slapped, He uses PM lines. 5. The thing about you is that you'll die once, Me I can be respawned. 6. I'll murder you from my spot, Havin you fall over your Linez Drawn.(Death Bed) 7. You ain't ready, You just an upcomin artist who wants attention. 8. When I speak, You're sittin quietly like I've put you on detention. 9. Spit lyrics with tongue effects of a cyclone, You get blown away. 10. Your rhymes are similar to trees in tha wind, They just sway. 11. This kid still watches cartoons cause his mind is animated. 12. I spit bullets that'll drain your fluid, Only thing left is your picture gettin laminated. 13. He's in his coffin, Covered in residue of white semen. 14. That's because I had sex with his mom next to him, Then spewed on him. 15. He comes up in here, Tryin to be KnightShade's hero. 16. But he couldn't be better known even if his father was Robert Dinero. 17. Spittin like he tha best when he visits Online Rap Basics. 18. I'll split his wig, Space it, Then devour his brain before tastin it. 19. He's comin to my terrioty cause he scared of bein murked. 20. But, he would get murked in tha shadows, Better keep ya vest under ya shirt. 21. Thirty five bars ain't nothing, That's how many hollow tips I'll fill you with. 22. You couldn't have a gift to rap even if you were born with it. 23. Linez Drawn on ya head, My target to spread lead. 24. I'll incision ya gut, Causin ya mucos to trail down ya leg. 25. Bitch ass tryin to come at me hard, When he spits weak. 26. "Oh lookie! 35 posts!", Takes me few minutes, How many for you, A week? 27. I don't even feel like wastin my time, I got to go eat breakfast. 28. Once I murder this fool, I'm a snatch his watch and his necklace. 29. You ain't quick enough to draw a climax on my behalf. 30. You lack technique, Your rap style is un-unique to re-hab. 31. I'll put you out of service, Choked with ya mom's cervix. 32. Spit lethal venomous acidic piercings, Causing us to notice tha next verdict. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Venomous Beast
|
IP:
Votes are on.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Man, I never heard such a weak come back...should've ate your wheaties....upppin for votes...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
uuppin for votes please....
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
voting for shadow god
i liked linez drawn shit was good and like ur style but i thought shadow god came with harder shit this was close also please vote on my battle its dam good but gettin slept on like fuck |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
yeah I'll vote...but umm...you think shootin' an' cuttin peple is hard...this no vocab slingin' cat shadow can only spit in my gallows...thanx anyways fgee...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Linez dropped some serious shit up in this motha
vote = linez |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
thanx...Illusionist...hey you from Philly...I used to visit german town...liked it up in Philly...much respect...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
uppin for votes...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I gotta say that Shadow God took it, this battle wasn't the best that i read,
Shadow took it because his was easier to read and his flowed better. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Hey lilbrick...do you really think that or did you vote against me 'cause I voted against you? anyways...thanx for tha reply...respect
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|