![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| Bipolar666/420 |
|
0 | 0% |
| Opponent |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
POLL: Bipolar666/420 VS. POSION
IP:
Since you didn't set a battle up. I thought I would. If you don't want to then thats fine. Maybe you bit off more then you can choose.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
If you even get this then set it off. Either you go first or I'll go first. U Pick.
Here are da rules: 10 - 20 lines The first to 3 or 5 votes wins. Make it raw is a must. No crew votes. May the best emcee win! Wins=0 Loses=0 Ties=0 LETS GET READY 2 RUMBLE in the Concrete Jungle. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
.-.Marxism.-.
|
IP:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
U guess this is a no show, so does this mean I win?
Ha Ha. |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|