RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
lilbrick005 5 62.50%
Opponent 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-03, 09:41 PM   #1
lilbrick005
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Lilbrick vs. Synickle

IP:

10-20 lines
No dickriding, hater, or crew votes,
VOTE ON THE POLL

Do you want to spit first, or do you want me to spit first?
 
Old 04-12-03, 09:42 PM   #2
lilbrick005
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

First to 5 votes win, and 3 votes is a K.O.
 
Old 04-12-03, 09:46 PM   #3
synickle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

u spit first i got no crew so it aint nuttin
 
Old 04-12-03, 09:57 PM   #4
lilbrick005
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

aight playa. I haven't heard you spit so i'll try to take it soft on you.

Call me “Nuclear” because I am “The Bomb”, got you on your knees, like you just turned to the religion Islam.
You beat your meat to get milk, you call your dick a farm, I cut you from your shoulder blades, so like Saddam, you “Dis-Arm”
I dropped my soap in jail, I didn’t want to pick it up, so I walked out of the shower, you love to take cock so you drop your soap 5 times and hour.
The only time you ever got puss was when you fucked your kittens. This must be the “Oscar Awards” cause every thing this “actor” says is “pre-written”.
Call me Fed Ex, the way my rhymes deliver, I made you and Briteny dig a ditch in my back yard and beat you until “you cried me a river”
My rhymes are “Sick” like a boy that fucks his mother, they call you “JIF” cause i make you shit “Bricks” of “Peanut Butter”
You scared to go before me, so you said “U spit first”, I make you bow down to a can of Sprite, so you really obey your thirst.
You would think you was in verbal detention, the way I take you to school, If you was between hot and cold your rhymes couldn’t be cool
I will lyrically crush you and your no man crew, and if I was you, I would be scared to battle me too
As your momma told you “beggars cant be pickers” this dude says his name is synickle, I think he just misspelled snickers.
 
Old 04-12-03, 09:58 PM   #5
lilbrick005
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Your turn. You got 20 minutes to spit.
 
Old 04-12-03, 10:03 PM   #6
synickle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ight
 
Old 04-12-03, 10:14 PM   #7
synickle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ight each arrow is a bar ight heres my shit........

<…Penetrate thru vestz rip apart rib cagez n leave diaphragmz compressed…Leave ya heart 'Stunned' n ya chest 'Impressed'…..
<…Rap-text engraved in grainz…Dead-tonez from anotha murdered tortured n slain...Reproduce n attack like non-filtered disease feel like he 'Growin Pain'…..
<…Dismember n swallow insidez Lilbrick005 finally got 'Gutz'…Hurricane verbal force windz knockin down dwellingz on BRICK like u spit 'Straw-Huts'…I see-more victories even in jail you SEYMOUR-BUTTZ….
<…Ya hold heat but ya 'Meat' still 'Raw'?...Loose-lipz aint sh*t so I duct-tape n wire ya jaw…Dis dude get murked when he lay his wood-work wit da way I point out his "flaw"(floor)….
<...Sick wit similiez n murderous metaphorz…Get caught wit ya 'Pantz down' notice only 'streak' u got in ya drawz…Heard BRICK mom givez brainz whatcha think I "MET-ER-PHOR….
<…BRICKS cuz ya money accountz premature n don't grow…Hollow tipz hit ya Ralph Lauren leave ya wit a 'Head-less' horsemen playin 'Polo'…Stricken to not be "picked" to win this like a 'Neglected-Afro'…..
<…Spit ya 2 centz pay repentz like home-less cashin in canz…Riddick Bowe wit da flow all punch-linez landz…Discombobulated n disorientated like IRAQI war Planz…..
<…Stick-n-move thru ya areaz n different plotz…'Triple-bi-pass' resurrect n disconnect heartz…Seismic-graph written wrath to blow ya azz off da chartz….
<…Force-feed bombz tongue twisted from da touch of my palmz so u "INTER-RUPT"…Head shotz leave ya "faded" n ya forehead 'lined-up"….
<…Baptized in da 'fountain of youth' so I speak of valance…Indulge from da bulge of shankz in Brick temple leave em wit a 'Chemical In-Balance'….
<…Da name Killa know to be constructed for static live on for 'Infinity'…LILBRICK005 needz to spend more time on figurin out how to lose his 'Virginity'…..
<…Hold heat despite BRICK trigga finga paralyzed n pistolz got 'GLOCK-COMA'…BX to Queenz back to Rapbattles wherez ya 'persona' cuz all I see is a "RAP BOARD ROAMER"…….

ight we need votes

holla bacc
 
Old 04-12-03, 10:26 PM   #8
lilbrick005
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

"They call me Cemour Butt, cause i get more ass than most" that's Ludacris's line, STOP Bittin, you just copy and paste lyrics NIgga that aint writtin.

"I already won this battle, and it hasn’t start, perform “triple bypass” on your ass, so you take my rhymes to the “heart”
Thats my line, now you bittin from me.

Besides the bites it was a nice flow.
 
Old 04-12-03, 10:30 PM   #9
lilbrick005
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Try not to make your shit that long. If i dont spit that long dont spit that long cause it becomes a cause of Quantity over Quality. If you know what i mean.
 
Old 04-12-03, 10:35 PM   #10
synickle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ooooooo shit ni66a it says i seen more victories mean battles won like a ni66a in jail u see more butts like u gay dogg lol!!! dats not biting dats sayin u a homo
 
Old 04-12-03, 10:36 PM   #11
E-Bola S.I.C
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

well id have to say you are quite sic sinikal anyway heres da vote

fav line from sin-
<…Penetrate thru vestz rip apart rib cagez n leave diaphragmz compressed…Leave ya heart 'Stunned' n ya chest 'Impressed'…..
<…Rap-text engraved in grainz…Dead-tonez from anotha murdered tortured n slain...Reproduce n attack like non-filtered disease feel like he 'Growin Pain'…..
sic fuckin opener fam good shit

Sick wit similiez n murderous metaphorz…Get caught wit ya 'Pantz down' notice only 'streak' u got in ya drawz…Heard BRICK mom givez brainz whatcha think I "MET-ER-PHOR….
<…BRICKS cuz ya money accountz premature n don't grow…Hollow tipz hit ya Ralph Lauren leave ya wit a 'Head-less' horsemen playin 'Polo'…Stricken to not be "picked" to win this like a 'Neglected-Afro'…..
i like ya style mixin metaphoers and multi's the only flaw in it is it gives leaves you wit alot of fillers but you make it work fam

now lil bricks verse

Call me “Nuclear” because I am “The Bomb”, got you on your knees, like you just turned to the religion Islam.
You beat your meat to get milk, you call your dick a farm, I cut you from your shoulder blades, so like Saddam, you “Dis-Arm”
one word fam....Elevate......

The only time you ever got puss was when you fucked your kittens. This must be the “Oscar Awards” cause every thing this “actor” says is “pre-written”.
mostly played here and work on bar structure fam

overall brick ya verse was to basic to compete it was aight i seen like a few ok metaphores but elevate fam

vote sin
 
Old 04-12-03, 10:37 PM   #12
synickle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

i gotchu on da quantity or quality but check it was only 3 more bars den urs but i gotchu dats good looks.
 
Old 04-12-03, 10:40 PM   #13
lilbrick005
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Yea it all good. Still uppin for votes.
 
Old 04-12-03, 10:44 PM   #14
lilbrick005
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

My verse wasn't basic, it was just clearer said, so if a person that barley can read bars comes and reads my flow, he wont have a hard time understanding the flow.
 
Old 04-12-03, 10:46 PM   #15
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
Posts: 555
IP:

yo lilbrick.....PM me.
By the way you got my vote with better punches and flow.
Nice wordplay.
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.