![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| j.smith hk,la,f4 |
|
2 | 100.00% |
| Opponent |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Flyweight
|
J-dot-smith V.s. Drapes
IP: C44F AC7C
BAR LIMIT NONE
SPIT DUE SOON FIRST TO 4 VOTES 3-O IS K.O. I'LL DROP FIRST GOOD LUCK CUZ YOU'LL NEED IT
__________________
RESPECT MY GANGSTA, YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Flyweight
|
IP: C44F AC7C
Im J.Smith the promiscuous, polygamist, ridiculous
When I deliver this gift like Saint Nicolas Come and get with this and when I break you off a chip of this It I'll be like cocchie with syphilis on the clitoris Inconspicuous when I sylphis this explicit wickedness Come sip a swig of this liquid I spitted riverless I'm phina split ya lips and rip some ligaments And get the pistol grip and dip and hit a lick, with exquisiteness Ghetto fabulous with extravagance with a batch of cannabis I be passing like nasty flatulence Like savages causing havoc amongst the planets inhabitance It's on and crackling, you can add it up on your abacus It's tragic damage like traffic accidents And I got ya ho waiting by the phone like job applicants(hello) I'm phina crack a fifth with a half a splif With Final Four I'm phina stack my chips and live immaculate
__________________
RESPECT MY GANGSTA, YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Flyweight
|
IP: C44F AC7C
DON'T BE PUSSY PINK LIKE MURDA INK. DROP SOMETHING
__________________
RESPECT MY GANGSTA, YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: B121 923F
check dis
this is a liyrcal game an that was a shame u got beet down like the germans in the england game/ i smoke by the ounce i dont feel pain i got an ak al introduce to your brain/ u stand like a tower al break u like a plane, rapin that long shit u must be insane/ i like my beamer am riding in style ur driving sumthing out of 8 mile/ u must be a dreamer i aint feeling u my crew aint either, my biches are fine u pimp in the Fever/ .......(grab a grany) so after that am gona get off al leave yer/ so got go kill yer only vanilla ice will feel yer an im cummin to my conclusion/ u aint shit but an illushion/ your mum luvs pertrushion, your fathers a pimp yo nans a dealer an your sisters a hoe/ thats me done fornow till next time gotta go |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Flyweight
|
IP: E0FC A34D
UPPIN FOR VOTES
__________________
RESPECT MY GANGSTA, YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Flyweight
|
IP: C44F AC7C
UPPIN FOR VOTES
__________________
RESPECT MY GANGSTA, YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Retired.
|
IP: 5DD6 3686
vote for j.smith
great flow on this... vote on my battles ya'll vs monsterc and this one: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...?threadid=36877 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: B121 923F
cum on uppin votes
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 8B67 292D
vote j.smith
reaon=flow was better come vote on vs.j.smith vs.xplicit |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: B121 923F
yer still upin votes i can tell u came striaght out with that 1 it aitn freestylin it fuk riten down bullshit
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
-Merk Squad-
|
IP: 9B91 D0C6
Vote=DraPes
I felt his more an' contrary to vendetta thought his flow was better |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: B121 923F
still uppin votes
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Flyweight
|
IP: C44F AC7C
THATS A FREESTYLE NIGGA DON'T MAKE ME COME OUT WITH WRITTEN I'D REALLY MURDA YOU
__________________
RESPECT MY GANGSTA, YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dope Beats . . . period.
|
IP: CFB3 F800
j. smith won. neither had strong punches or meta's but J had better flow and multi's . . .
__________________
The Soul Purpose LP . . . Summer '04 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Dope Beats . . . period.
|
IP: CFB3 F800
Quote:
I'd like to battle you so I can dethrone you . . .
__________________
The Soul Purpose LP . . . Summer '04 |
||
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|