![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| ScarfaceKapone |
|
9 | 81.82% |
| Opponent |
|
2 | 18.18% |
| Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED - Pink Slipped
|
Kapone vs. Lilcashflow, kadiff
IP:
ur rules
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
jus spit fuck rulez
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED - Pink Slipped
|
IP:
lol yall really r retarded, no rules ok, that meens my crew can vote for me, or that ppl can dick ride, see yall r fuckin stupid, ok heres the rules
no crew dick ryding or hater/bullshit votes unlimeted lines, 3-0 K.O. first to 5 wins |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
okay bitch ill go first
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED - Pink Slipped
|
IP:
lol go for it bitch
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
T to the H, U to the G./Thuggin and we'll be till we D.I.E./kada double f to the i sweet like pie
ka-dah -ffi- ./Stackin the chips an the bricks./ You'll see:.. You'll see./outlawZ taking over./Ladies call me cassanova./I thought I told you I'm a thug an a soldier./You see me coming in a broke down Nova./Mind out cus you will get run over./I thought that I told ya./You said we would never bust./Its better you bite the dust./ I'm crazy believe me trust./Like a grenade im about to bust./While you playing your hatin us./When I bust all you see is dust./If you're here then your feelin us./I won't sweat but I'm serious./Suicide and dangerous./Spit./Crooky nigga going a trip./ Use your cast now I'm writing the rich./I quit./ now I've had my turn on the rips./I better tripping in the base./I'm a vocalist./You must be mad./ to come on the fray mad./You see your friend and there really your friends dad./Cus if I hit ya will you really defend that./Just remember your wife and 2 kids./ Why you clockin me./Why you hatin me./Why you biting me./Is it the ice./ I'm on fire./Is it the cream./ I got fire./Is it the hits./Is it the whips./ Is it the tricks./Please let me know./ While you be hatin its money I'll be rakin./I'm demonstrating, your honey I'm takin./I talk now cus the players are hatin./I'm at home but the front a be waiting./Your crewz better beware./Clips and we bust like a firing line of duty./It's on this year./ Your crewz better beware./Clips and we bust like a firing line of duty./Don't give me no bullshit./ Hesitant never step to the clique./With a droll like yo and the ice style clips./And the ice on my wrist./ Ya'll haters aint shit./And were making you sick./ And were spitting the bricks./With a thoughtless eclipse./ kadaffi/ PEACE! outlawZ- |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
go my ppl! spit some dangeous shit !
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED - Pink Slipped
|
IP:
yea go his ppl spit some dangerous shit ur shit was wack, i got this battle i can see it lol go yall ill write mine as soon as yall tell me ur done
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
yo dis is it fuck scarface dis foo gotsta go 4 sho
this man is a wannabe i can see rite thru ur fake ass/ ur askin 2 get a blast from my gat, u need 2 learn 2 rap/ i pulled out my strap and u got hit the bullets that rip thru ur brain driving u insane/i leave ur ass 4 history so the lesson is not 2 mess wit me/i'll serve u till ur fat full of bulletholes/ and u bust out of ur fruity clothes/im gonna leave ur ass out on ur own, alone, u fake ass al capone/i'll disclose ur life wit my lyrics dat cut sharper than knife and ur man wife will die 2 cuz i'll hang u wit ur own shoe/i told u not 2 fuck wit us we the realest and illlest crew out there we will bite u harder than bear i bet u aint even got any pubic hair/i'll punch u wit one hit and u'll fall harder than a brick,u fuckin prick wit no dick/i'll pound u into meat so i can have sumthin 2 eat/but i aint gonna b the one starvin like marvin cuz i rip out ya guts and slap u in the face wit ur own nuts then murder ur sluts/i'll slip ink in ur drink so u die lookin all pink and im done cuz ur dumb |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
ok go
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
o shit that wasa full hitter
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED - Pink Slipped
|
IP:
hahaha ok "full hitter" all right ok im posting now
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED - Pink Slipped
|
IP:
yo
check it, look its 2 randomly thrown together cocksmokers they fuck with producs, and r now exposed as ass pokers were givin u attention, that u dont deserve ur just a cuple of more wackheadz to step and get served its werd, im bringin the werst verse u ever heard its a sin to be gay, so repent in ur bad judgement go getta win then come back and step again KS aint prewrite/, but i bet my life/ u werked on urs all night/ you try/ with all might/, but the voterz still like/ mine/ u been here for 3 days and r already on my hit list/ uve taken ur death wish/, now dont get pissed/ when ur dealt with/ ur a rapper? look more like a boy band/ 3 white guys with no pants/ holdin each others hands/ lil ass blow, and kadiff are officially "involved"/ cuz i blew there cover on bein gay, the mystery's solved/ outlaws/, a generic bite str8 off of tupac/ ill treat u like missy, heres where you " jump off"/ lol outlaws, more like inlaws cuz u all be kissin/ look at these fucks, an all femcee division /[haha] ima u leavem with a genie, so they can keep wishin/ any time u want ask, ill stop dissin/ lol outlaws r droppin like flys so place your bet/ cuz avalon merked em, and he aint even dropped yet/ did u read that shit by lil ass blow?/ that homo/ did nuthin but bite lines, but well keep it on the lowlow/ cuz me and yall bitches are goin toe to toe/ brother/ talkin about ghetto stomp, is that when u fuck each other?/ u bit tupac with ur crew but ur in denile/ but proof is, theres a pic of pac in ur profile/ ur fuckin lame, get off the productions bitch/ knight shade beat u, and already took the win/ u two stick 2 each other like white/ on rice/ thats nice/, faggits, actin black when you white/ look at that faggits avatar, is that you nigga? in this game yall/ all/ small/, and im just bigga/ but u challenged me like u could win u figya'd/ bitch, get bent im tired of fuckin with you two/ so with that said and lyrikally rapped to you/ maybee ull think 2ce about fuckin with our crew/ you guys really are fuckin stupid too/ i hope you realize that me or my boy hoot/ will put you,/ the fruit/ back in the loom/ bitch fuck yall, concentrate on ur own shit, dont playa hate on mine |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
no it didnt take me all night it took 5 minutes
Last edited by lil cashflow : 04-12-03 at 03:14 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED - Pink Slipped
|
IP:
it took me 8:37 secs i tyme each verse i write, 9:12 with correctin typos
|
||
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|