![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| Don Romeo |
|
0 | 0% |
| Opponent |
|
1 | 100.00% |
| Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
Don Romeo vs Conspiracy
IP:
15-25 lines
3 votes = KO 5 votes = win i spit 1st then u have 15 mins 4 a reply |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I’m new 2 this game and battled a few times, but shit now you’ve lost coz I’ve got sum new rhymes/ I’m the Don of the battle and I slaughter people like cattle, now I’ll get on wit this battle/
I put u all into shock as the time goes tick and the tock, and just coz u aint got no cock/ there aint no need 2 hate me, not only will I kill u verbally, I can kill u physically/ Ur just a pussy bitch who gets it off wit his mommy Ur like Saddam Hussein, u aint got shit in ur brain/ like Saddam, u both enjoy ur 4 man gang bang n shit, well u may aswell go bk 2 it coz u cant beat me 4 shit/ I bet u wear all these skimpy vests, but I’ll rip ur heart outta ur chest, and replace it wit a silicone breast/ I’m fuckin sick in the head, I’m wanted by ev-er-ry fed/ Wit my rhymes I fly like a butterfly and sting like a bee, but fuck dat shit coz I aint Muhammad Ali, he’ll kill u physically/ I’ll kill u lyrically/ I’m a lyrical wonder, my rhymes scare u more than the sound of thunder, under all this pressure ur just gonna blunder/ 2 lines left and it’s the end of this battle, and ur just like the rest of the cattle. its all over......................15mins start now |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
time up
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
sofa king we todd did
|
IP:
Just start a new thread and cut and paste ur lyrics and I'll post my rhymes, since conspiracy timed out
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
aight yo ill fill in fo the foo thats gone
aight yo... see dude you suck at rap the only Conspiracy here has left tha buildin unless we talkin about ya rap skillz, they never came in. when ya walked inta tha room no one else did i feel sorry for ya, but straight up u suck kid. stick your head in a bucket, and jus say fuck it your life is over, gettin so old should comb that bald spot over dont cross that line foo, before i bust my nine bullets go inta ya body and out ya spine. you know my shits a dime, jus ashamed to say it but soon enough im jus gonna spray it. next time ya see asy online get on ya thong son cuz imma put ya next to my bong, and once im done this song you gonna be gone, cuz i jus hit that shit so guess whats on. its that good ol chron, makin shit stone, fuck around and you gonna be jus bones. searchin like indiana jones for the raidas of that lost ark, like barq's i got bite afta this fight you wont have no eye sight all you gonna see is that bright white light. yeaaa spit back at me foo |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
wanna be sek-c
|
IP:
CAN I JOIN? THIS MY FIRST DAY AND I'M READY TO BATTLE.
|
||
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|