RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
greenthumbs 2 40.00%
Opponent 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-03, 04:29 PM   #1
greenthumbs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
greenthumbs v jay jay

IP: DB45 EB5D

10-20 lines dogg
you spit 1st
no crew votes
5 votes wins
3 ko
 
Old 04-18-03, 04:39 PM   #2
greenthumbs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: DB45 EB5D

this guy wants to talk like he can rhyme
but the guy is a retard who cant find the front line
 
Old 04-18-03, 04:45 PM   #3
greenthumbs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: DB45 EB5D

HOLLY SHIT YOU FOUND IT NOW SPIT YOUR FUCKIN VERSE
 
Old 04-18-03, 05:12 PM   #4
greenthumbs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: DB45 EB5D

DOGG IM GETTIN IMPATIENT WAITIN 4 YO ASS
DONT BYTE YOUR SHIT DOGG JUST WRITE IT
 
Old 04-18-03, 05:16 PM   #5
Jay Jay
New to RB
 
From: Peoria, IL
IP: A43D 35AE

who the hell is mc greenthumb do you mean dumb,
dumb enough to battle me but it's how it had to be,
no doubt I'm committin' verbal battery what a tragedy,
to see ya go down without a fight automatically,
I'll knock the world off it's axix when I get back at this,
practicin' rap tactics and enactin' prophylactic actions,
cuz during a rap battle tragic accidents can happen,
I'll send you back home packin' while I'm slap happy laughin',
no more rappin' for you here's a napkin ya thru,
wipe the tears out ya eyes man what just happened to you.
__________________
I'm a disaster waitin' to happen ya seen, but I'd rather be masterbatin' to a magazine.
 
Old 04-18-03, 05:24 PM   #6
Jay Jay
New to RB
 
From: Peoria, IL
IP: A43D 35AE

sorry for the wait i'm a firefighter and i'm at work we had an alarm
__________________
I'm a disaster waitin' to happen ya seen, but I'd rather be masterbatin' to a magazine.
 
Old 04-18-03, 05:29 PM   #7
Jay Jay
New to RB
 
From: Peoria, IL
IP: A43D 35AE

whats takin' your bitch ass so long
__________________
I'm a disaster waitin' to happen ya seen, but I'd rather be masterbatin' to a magazine.
 
Old 04-18-03, 05:30 PM   #8
greenthumbs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: DB45 EB5D

CHECK THIS
YOU SHOULDNT OF CHALLENGED ME DOGG NOW YOU GET DISSED/
THEN DISMISSED BY THE VOTERS FOR THAT WACK ASS SHIT/
IT TOOK 2 HOURS FOR A BYTIN RHYME G/
LIKE NAS SAID YOU CAN BE WHAT YA WANNA BE/
BUT FOR YOU THAT EXLUDES 1 AND THATS AN EMCEE/
IF YA WORK HARD AT IT YOU STILL AINT A RHYMER/
SO GO BACK TO PEORIA AND DO YOUR FIREFIGHTEN/
I SAW YOUR BIO AND FUCK RUNNIN AND WRITIN/
MC WITH NO HOOK UPS, NO SHIT YOUR RHYMES R TRIFLIN/
UR 27 YRS OLD, 0 RECORDS SOLD, GET ON YOUR KNEES BITCH/
DO WHAT YOUR TOLD/
SO ILL CHILL ON THE DIS, LIGHT UP ANOTHER BLUNT/
CLASSED DISMISSED, 3 N OUT TIME FOR YOU TO PUNT/
TAKE A BONG HIT GET YOUR EYES RIGHT/
COME ON VOTERS HIT UP GREEN, PUT THIS BITCH TO SLEEP/
YOU LOSE GOOD NIGHT/
 
Old 04-18-03, 05:33 PM   #9
greenthumbs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: DB45 EB5D

UPPIN FOR VOTES
WHEREVER I GO THEY CALL ME SIRE
BOUT TO PUT OUT THIS FIRFIGHTERS DESIRE
IF YOU VOTE ON THIS ONE ILL VOTE ON YOURS
HOLLA AT YA BOY
 
Old 04-18-03, 05:41 PM   #10
greenthumbs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: DB45 EB5D

UPPIN FOR VOTES
IM ALSO LOOKIN 4 A CREW
TO RAP WIT LET ME KNOW
 
Old 04-18-03, 05:58 PM   #11
greenthumbs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: DB45 EB5D

i know it wanst that good of a battel but lets have some votes
 
Old 04-18-03, 05:59 PM   #12
greenthumbs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: DB45 EB5D

therses no fuckin way i can lose to this guy
vote greetnhumbs
 
Old 04-18-03, 07:34 PM   #13
Maven
...
 
Maven's Avatar
 
IP: 736D B1B5

vote: JayJay
he had better punches and some vocab in there, green, you had one good punch(tha nas line was sick), and with the amount you've battled you should do better than that.
don't vote for yourself, queer.
__________________
Life isn't a bitch...
she's just sick of being personified -Sage Francis
Send a message via AIM to Maven  
Old 04-18-03, 07:48 PM   #14
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
 
13th Disciple's Avatar
 
IP: 18C0 C7B9

vote for greenthumbs....harder punches.....uppin for votes wit mind theory hit it up
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz
 
Old 04-18-03, 10:52 PM   #15
Jay Jay
New to RB
 
From: Peoria, IL
IP: A43D 35AE

fuck you 13th disciple you're next
__________________
I'm a disaster waitin' to happen ya seen, but I'd rather be masterbatin' to a magazine.
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.