![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| Hootie2k |
|
0 | 0% |
| Opponent |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
The Real American Idol
|
Hootie2k vs. Blas-phe-mous
IP:
Who spits first?
__________________
Go ahead. Turn your back on me. Thats when I punch you in the back of your head. Faggot. Fuck wit me once, shame on you. Fuck wit me twice, youre dead. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I'm Checkin' In...U spit 1st if u wanna. But I gotta tell u, I'm gettin' sleepy so respond back Aight?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
*LOL* looks like you jumped offline...That's cool. Get at me Tomorrow. I'll Holla
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
KILL THAT SHIT BLAS ^_^
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
The Real American Idol
|
IP:
aight. we can do this tomorrow afternoon. im tired too.
~holla front~
__________________
Go ahead. Turn your back on me. Thats when I punch you in the back of your head. Faggot. Fuck wit me once, shame on you. Fuck wit me twice, youre dead. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
4 sho'....
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|