RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Brankles 4 80.00%
Opponent 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-03, 11:25 PM   #1
Brankles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Brankles vs mista m

IP: 6417 4BEA

Who goes first?
 
Old 04-19-03, 11:27 PM   #2
Brankles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6417 4BEA

You're goin first, since I set it up
 
Old 04-19-03, 11:28 PM   #3
mista m
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 77CE 0B72

whoever, lets do a ten 12 line max though for the spit, and you have to respond within ten minutes, cause I dont think it is true flow if it takes forever to come out
 
Old 04-19-03, 11:28 PM   #4
Brankles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6417 4BEA

tru....
go ahead then
 
Old 04-19-03, 11:28 PM   #5
mista m
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 77CE 0B72

sounds good
 
Old 04-19-03, 11:39 PM   #6
Brankles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6417 4BEA

U goin, right?
 
Old 04-19-03, 11:39 PM   #7
mista m
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 77CE 0B72

I'm a start this flow and I'll let you know,
I'm a slaughter you fagget so my dick you can blow.
a novice, a beginner is that what you are
you've come to the wrong place, you've traveld to far
I'll showing you how it goes so yall better listen
by the end of this spit,my ass you'll be lickin
I'll shut you down, I'll put you in you're place
I wish you were here so I could piss in your face
watch out here I come its me and the mob
the only one who can save you is the almighty god
when I hear your spit I'm a laugh out loud
cause the words suck ass coming from your bitch ass mouth
 
Old 04-19-03, 11:45 PM   #8
Brankles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6417 4BEA

Yo yo yo....

The way I bounce the crowd, they call me Trampoline/
When I battle MCs, they say "Don't Trample Me!"/

I hold the mic up to my nose, so I look like a rhino/
My race don't matta, I make y'all colorblind like an albino/

When I get done with you, you'll tremble at the thought of me/
You hear my name and go insane, doctors suggest a labotamy/

You're interested in me licking your genitals/
You know what's funny dogg, I don't be thinkin you're cynical/

You're a faggot...thats correct, you heard my words/
I'm sorry dude, I'm not like you, don't want dicks tocuhin my turds/

So you act like you're hard spittin you're rhymes from Utah/
Well I finish this rhyme like Stuart Scott...BOO YAH!/
 
Old 04-19-03, 11:46 PM   #9
Brankles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6417 4BEA

Yo that was fun...good battle holmes
 
Old 04-19-03, 11:47 PM   #10
Brankles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6417 4BEA

I don't think we can vote for ourselves...correct?
 
Old 04-19-03, 11:50 PM   #11
mista m
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 77CE 0B72

No you can and then hopefully others vote as well
 
Old 04-19-03, 11:51 PM   #12
Brankles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6417 4BEA

U sure...I don't want gettin me in trouble cuz I'm a newb lol
 
Old 04-19-03, 11:57 PM   #13
mista m
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 77CE 0B72

positive, I just more people would vote
 
Old 04-19-03, 11:59 PM   #14
Brankles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6417 4BEA

oh aight then
 
Old 04-20-03, 12:03 AM   #15
Brankles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6417 4BEA

Yo support the new guys y'all.......
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.