RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
SpLiTT DeCCiSioN 1 100.00%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-03, 03:31 AM   #1
SpLiTT DeCCiSioN
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
SpLiTT DeCCiSioN vs. MC-CM R-Ryder

IP: A148 5C38

Rules to this game:

10-20 lines max
NO Crew Votes
NO Hate Votes
NO Noob Voting...I want all shit explained...
NO Feeding off of verses
And if you're recycling...then you're a lame
First to 5 wins
Due: Monday, 12 AM Eastern time

Enjoy...

Last edited by SpLiTT DeCCiSioN : 05-03-03 at 03:34 AM.
 
Old 05-03-03, 03:31 AM   #2
SpLiTT DeCCiSioN
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: A148 5C38

Check...
 
Old 05-03-03, 04:01 AM   #3
YOUNG DEE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: E4EB 859D

Hey playa go vote on my battles
one is against Funk_Doc
the other is against Tha_Truest
 
Old 05-03-03, 05:16 AM   #4
B-Kast
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 3DFB 2AE1

ill vote when u guyz have dropped ur shit but 4 now hit bak on my battle with tRiLL
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=43194
respect
( make sure u poll vote )
 
Old 05-03-03, 06:21 PM   #5
SpLiTT DeCCiSioN
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4176 F6D5

Where the fuck is this cat at?
 
Old 05-04-03, 08:39 PM   #6
MC-CM R-Ryder
BANNED For Being An Idiot
 
From: Edmonton, Alberta
IP: 826C 4C70

I'm here dawg. I haven't been on in a couple o' days. Sorry bout that.
 
Old 05-04-03, 08:40 PM   #7
MC-CM R-Ryder
BANNED For Being An Idiot
 
From: Edmonton, Alberta
IP: 826C 4C70

My verse will be dropped by the deadline. Don't worry 'bout it.
 
Old 05-04-03, 09:58 PM   #8
SpLiTT DeCCiSioN
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 100E 6465

Alright...do ya thizzle...I'm not into wasting verses...
 
Old 05-04-03, 10:02 PM   #9
Autistic
Watch And Learn
 
Autistic's Avatar
 
From: Earth
IP: 5153 3B92

i'll vote once ya both drop ya shit till than vote fa my battle against lilsmokey
 
Old 05-06-03, 12:54 AM   #10
MC-CM R-Ryder
BANNED For Being An Idiot
 
From: Edmonton, Alberta
IP: 5CC1 C246

Hey yo...Hey yo...
Look, it's Split Decision,
He come's 'round here like he gotta vision,
Listen, this fucker's battlin' in the wrong division,
This battle, he wish he be winnin',
Too bad he's chokin back dick when I'm gettin' the women,
You're like all the other cats I've faced,
Them other battles, I fuckin aced,
Yo, this cat, I left him waitin,
He got pissed off: COOL DOWN DAWG, DON'T BE HATIN'!
Yo, ur less black than even Tiger Woods,
Ur jus' a white nigga tryin to get some o' the goods,
Go ahead, swing ur golf club if it makes ya feel betta,
Niggas don't play golf, or pay attention to the weatha,
U'll be in rags on the street, and I'l' be in some hot new leatha,
Sorry, dawg, u don't deserve to live, ur as white as a duck featha,
Give this fucka a gun, complete with a suicide letta!
Word...

That's mine. Don't take shit seriously.
 
Old 05-06-03, 04:05 AM   #11
SpLiTT DeCCiSioN
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: BE76 C3EB

LMAO...good luck slim...and to let you know...I'm a chick...

I'm the MASS of all KILLERS~preferably leavin you in HORROR and THRILLERS~
Splitt treats ya like JEFFREY DAHMER~cuz bitch, you're what's for DINNER~
I'm a HEAVY HITTER, so once I SWING and MAKE CONTACT~you're DROPPIN like WEIGHTS~
Got ya SEEIN more STARS and STRIPES~than the FLAG of the UNITED STATES~
I ACCELERATE wit SPEEDS so DEADLY~you couldn't STOP me even if you were BRAKES~
Cuz my STEEL BARS will leave you STUCK to WALLS~like being WASHED into FLOODED GATES~
They say TWO HEADS are better than ONE~how about I SPLITT your BRAIN in TWO~
Then you can THINK TWICE~of how Splitt killed you and knew there wasn't shit you could do~
Bitch, I'm MOTHER NATURE and you're a SERVANT that's TRAPPED in my HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT~
Should have EXITED and LEFT while you had the chance~but now you can DIE an EARLY RETIREMENT~
My SQUAD's filled with RHYMES~full of BUSTAS on how we FLIPMODE(s) and attack~
We got JUMPY HANDS, so when we HOLD THE GATS~it's automatic that we MAKE IT CLAP~
Watch me RAID this CLOWN~like BASSETT HOUNDS, and I'm bound to take him down~
Splitt's AMMO is strictly unlimited~SLUGGIN through ya with MASSIVE ROUNDS~
You don't know who you fuckin with bitch~I'll SELL your BODY'S SOUL to HELL wit AUCTIONS~
Should have LISTENED to your CONSCIOUS~by not enterin DANGER ZONES from PROCEEDING with CAUTION~
 
Old 05-06-03, 04:56 AM   #12
Crux
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 96F0 8373

MC CM-

Not Much Punchlines In Ya Shit..I Dunno If U Underestimated Her OR What..But....Damn....

Splitt-

Cuz my STEEL BARS will leave you STUCK to WALLS~like being WASHED into FLOODED GATES~

^ Fav Line... Splitt Took this Wit Some Punches And Wordplay Was Nice

All That Other Cat Had Was....? Lil Wordplay....

Vote-Splitt
 
Old 05-06-03, 05:33 AM   #13
Wi11y Na$D@Q
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 5153 3B92

hmmm lol do i really hav to vote?


vote=splitt


reason= the other dudewas decet once te flo picced up but no direct hits, wordplay punches all missin in my eyes swwy


~1
 
Old 05-06-03, 06:26 AM   #14
SpLiTT DeCCiSioN
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: BE76 C3EB

LMAOOOOOOOO....what punches?...anyway...2-0..uppin'...
 
Old 05-06-03, 03:04 PM   #15
SpLiTT DeCCiSioN
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: CC00 3D33

Uppin' fags...
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.