RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-03, 06:21 PM   #1
Punk'D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
StreeTLegenD::.VS.::Punk'D (hit this and I will hit yours)

IP:

15 lines max
you spit 1st
vote on poll and explain
check in
 
Old 05-06-03, 07:00 PM   #2
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
 
Artikqlit's Avatar
 
Posts: 870
From: ...Philly...
IP:

checkin in...

When will u have urs?
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit  
Old 05-06-03, 07:01 PM   #3
Punk'D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

spit yours and I will spit mine right after
 
Old 05-06-03, 07:02 PM   #4
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
 
Artikqlit's Avatar
 
Posts: 870
From: ...Philly...
IP:

No feedin off my verse...no biting...no recycling...
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit  
Old 05-06-03, 07:04 PM   #5
Punk'D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

spit
 
Old 05-06-03, 07:08 PM   #6
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
 
Artikqlit's Avatar
 
Posts: 870
From: ...Philly...
IP:

Damn..calm ur ass down
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit  
Old 05-06-03, 08:06 PM   #7
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
 
Artikqlit's Avatar
 
Posts: 870
From: ...Philly...
IP:

Ayo, check it..

By yo username I see that you'll do anythin fo tha money//
Dreary day outside...exposin you to an open flame, burnin ya 'sunny'// (sunny side up)
Could tell this jokas a newb...rushin me nd tryna be funny...//
Cut put a paper towl under him nd this kidd'll still be 'crummy'//

I think I DID see yo face on tha show 'Punk'D'//
Too stupid ta realize ya own reality, niggaz think you a hunk// (cept me nd tha women)
Like tha titantic, i'm 'breakin ya ass down', you's boutta get sunk//
Chip of tha block...chip off tha wood...yo ass only experienced a lil chunk//

Iight...quick one there
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit  
Old 05-06-03, 08:16 PM   #8
Punk'D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ayo this guyz style is pretty weak/
this sounds like the same shit ya spit last week/
you try to act all hard/
but wont walk a lobby without your bodyguard/
man you dont got any skill/
dude I think you ass should take a chill pill/
cuz ya need to settle down bro/
cuz you are sound'n like a hoe/
make yourself useful and go do some dishes/
cuz dats your job now, not your bitches/
your bitch got a better chance at winnin this battle/
cuz your up shits creek and you aint got a pattle/
I am done with this joke/
I think I am gonna go give his bitch a poke/

uppin for votes
 
Old 05-06-03, 08:18 PM   #9
fo'trill
The Alternative MC
 
fo'trill's Avatar
 
Posts: 500
From: Box behind K-Mart
IP:

both weren't all that nice but i give it to STREET LEGEND
__________________
I'M ILLER THAN YOU
"Im bout to make it famous, so you can take you J-O-B and shove up your anus" -Techn9ne

"I knew god hated me, created me, and threw me on a planet thats afraid of me"-Ill Bill

"Hit bongs bigger than indoor pools
On treez like ewoks screamin "Endor Rules"-Fo'tryll

"Ur only alive till ur dead"-Royce 5'9"

www.soundclick.com/fo'trill
Send a message via AIM to fo'trill  
Old 05-06-03, 08:19 PM   #10
fo'trill
The Alternative MC
 
fo'trill's Avatar
 
Posts: 500
From: Box behind K-Mart
IP:

oops b/c he had better punches
__________________
I'M ILLER THAN YOU
"Im bout to make it famous, so you can take you J-O-B and shove up your anus" -Techn9ne

"I knew god hated me, created me, and threw me on a planet thats afraid of me"-Ill Bill

"Hit bongs bigger than indoor pools
On treez like ewoks screamin "Endor Rules"-Fo'tryll

"Ur only alive till ur dead"-Royce 5'9"

www.soundclick.com/fo'trill
Send a message via AIM to fo'trill  
Old 05-06-03, 08:20 PM   #11
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
 
Artikqlit's Avatar
 
Posts: 870
From: ...Philly...
IP:

1-0 me...keep votin
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit  
Old 05-06-03, 08:21 PM   #12
ballin&scriptin
Unconfirmed Email
 
ballin&scriptin's Avatar
 
Posts: 87
IP:

go vote on this battle, everyone's sleeping

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=44213
 
Old 05-06-03, 08:28 PM   #13
Punk'D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

vote people uppin 0-1
 
Old 05-06-03, 09:12 PM   #14
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
 
Artikqlit's Avatar
 
Posts: 870
From: ...Philly...
IP:

uppin for more poll votes nd explanations
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit  
Old 05-06-03, 09:38 PM   #15
H4iKU
BANNED: Cheater
 
Posts: 599
From: ::The Regime::
IP:

street legend, other guy was too original. both need to elevate.

vote=street
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.