RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Evil_SoLo 1 14.29%
Opponent 6 85.71%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-03, 08:07 PM   #1
Evil_SoLo
.:: The ReAwakaning::.
 
Evil_SoLo's Avatar
 
Evil Solo vs Younggadget

IP: 4577 CD9A

ALRIGHT SET UP
1-20 lines
no team votes
5= win
no KO'z
GOOD LUCK
 
Old 05-02-03, 08:21 PM   #2
Evil_SoLo
.:: The ReAwakaning::.
 
Evil_SoLo's Avatar
 
IP: 4577 CD9A

Im gunna Kill you and your whole fuckin crew!

So your name is Younggadget?/
Your better off callin your self tha gay Fagot/
Your just another wanna be MC who wants to rap but cant have it/
Everyone hurt your loss record but bitch im gunna crack it?/
So I can see that you lead your team/
Ya, you do lead them straight into defeat/
I dont even see why your the leader but I know that aint gunna last/
Take a look at your crews records they have already surpassed,ya
What the fuck you talkin bout being the leader?/
Just to everyone else your just the K.O receiver/
and just like them im a beleiver/
I PM'd you and you wrote back with a bad decision/
You decided to challenge but my lyrical hits are gunna leave ya in critical condition,/
You'll find that your body still works but youll see that your lyricals got killed they wont function/
wait what am I talkin bout they never did before/
now that youve stepped up to me youll see no remorse/
So keep your ass aside the rap unless you wanna get electricuted, cuz im bringing down a lyrical storm
 
Old 05-02-03, 09:15 PM   #3
younggadget
wanna be sek-c
 
From: Merkin Knightshade in checkers on MSN
IP: FBDA F7FB

That shit was whack,now everybody please step back while I rip this "cat" a brand new "pussy"/
Evil Solo, you must have been eating alot of "ass" cause right about now you talking alot of "shit"/
You verse was useless like a "hoe" on her " period"/
You on a train for disaster and you steering it/
And fuck your brown pride you jocking off my boy with the same signature/
No,wait now I get it you the same person dumbass I'm not stupid/
I'm the opposite of cupid,fuck arrows I come shooting bullets rocking shell toes/
Making you hate the niggas that's your heros/
My bad I don't mean for you to hate me/
You checked my profile smelling behind me/
And since your nose in my ass I will shit on thee/
That's the 11th commendment/
The 12th is dont fuck with Gadget damn it/
And your lyricas was dead the minute they came out your mouth/
So was my nut when they went in your spouse/
So when you fucking your girl I'll still infect you like sars/
I spit shit hotter than the 4th planet mars/
No I cant believe it it's already 18 bars/
Time to show you what Ghetto Animosity bout/
Finish you off by saying FUCK YOU and I'm out/


AND I KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE .
Send a message via AIM to younggadget Send a message via Yahoo to younggadget  
Old 05-02-03, 09:17 PM   #4
younggadget
wanna be sek-c
 
From: Merkin Knightshade in checkers on MSN
IP: FBDA F7FB

TIME FOR THE VOTES.
Send a message via AIM to younggadget Send a message via Yahoo to younggadget  
Old 05-02-03, 09:35 PM   #5
ShEmY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 5153 3B92

Younggadeget voted wit out readin my battle and voted against me. So I will do the same.

Vote: Evil Solo harder hits.

Fuck u Gadgget!
 
Old 05-02-03, 09:38 PM   #6
Genetikz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 198E FFDA

younggadget for me, hands down G, just superier quality from start to finish.

return the favere

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=43293
 
Old 05-02-03, 10:05 PM   #7
younggadget
wanna be sek-c
 
From: Merkin Knightshade in checkers on MSN
IP: FBDA F7FB

THATS SOME HOE ASS SHIT WHITERAP19 WHAT RAP IS YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Send a message via AIM to younggadget Send a message via Yahoo to younggadget  
Old 05-02-03, 10:31 PM   #8
SmoKeyThaBear
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 399E F0FD

gadget got this one
...better lines
 
Old 05-02-03, 10:35 PM   #9
79_mustang
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

younggadget
you got it down pat. This guy will be a push over
 
Old 05-02-03, 10:38 PM   #10
79_mustang
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

Smokey, Why don't you vote for him then??????????
 
Old 05-03-03, 02:01 AM   #11
Evil_SoLo
.:: The ReAwakaning::.
 
Evil_SoLo's Avatar
 
IP: 4577 CD9A

Uppin for votes 1-2
 
Old 05-03-03, 02:49 AM   #12
brabbit
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6FA7 7304

young gagdet dat was sad.. but props ta evil _solo
 
Old 05-03-03, 02:55 AM   #13
OPIIUM 4 REAL
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

2-2 uppin
 
Old 05-03-03, 02:59 AM   #14
OPIIUM 4 REAL
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

ma bad wrong post
 
Old 05-03-03, 12:01 PM   #15
younggadget
wanna be sek-c
 
From: Merkin Knightshade in checkers on MSN
IP: 28E1 9280

uppin for votes just 2 more come on people come on. dont just give your text vote put down a poll vote as well.
Send a message via AIM to younggadget Send a message via Yahoo to younggadget  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.