![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| Mad Man |
|
3 | 100.00% |
| Opponent |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Jee-You Knit?
|
Mad Man vs. WhiteLightning
IP: F75A 411A
Yet another ex-Compton'er. (Terrible grammar) Oh well let's go.
Rules --------------- 16 lines max No D/R Hata or Crew votes 3-0 KO 5-0 Murdered You spit first cause it was your challenge.
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- ![]() Throw Back .Compton Records. .Vicious Determination. "There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby The First Ever Middle Weight Champion |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
De M-O-D Bruk
|
IP: FDD6 AE15
Mad Man you fake ass lil bitch
you readin this gettin a parkinson twitch your just a fake ass bitch like nelly ya left us Compton niggas to fuck ya daddy ur motto "Incest is Best"? something you don't protest this one I am confident I will be assessed this conquest gave it your best but I am leavin ya distressed and oppressed ur 10 win streak is endin ya just love to be pretendin like you got the illest rhymes commit the harshest crimes how many times do I gotta stress to you the shit you spew only appeals to a hindu your one of those tree huggin faggots who don't eat meat and don't pass up maggots god played a trick on you gave you no dick but a dildo to make do
__________________
It's Gunna Be Some Stuff You Gon' See, That's Gunna Make It Hard To Smile In Da Future...
-Pac Shakur Acro Nim The Initial,Period I Speak Out Battles Pink Slips 007 Pt. 2 Fuck Bruklor aka Self.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Middle Weight
|
IP: 6E8E 630E
oh my god that shit was wack
__________________
Soft focus Whats the point of living? The voices in my head Feat. Rule Unlikely Alias More Comming soon! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 9D1B 9BCB
yo i'll hit this up when u both have your versess done
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jee-You Knit?
|
IP: F75A 411A
Yo I'll easily tell you how this battle'll go down/
I'll KO you and you'll be on the fuckin' ground/ See what's funny is you challenged me and Mind Theory/ What you up to, trying to go 0-3/ You must be 'lyrically blind' cause you can't see what's coming'/ I could beat you with a rap if all I was, was humming/ See I got bigger fish then you to fry/ So excuse me if in this next verse if I don't try/ You don't stand tall in the rap game you just a little punk/ Watching you rap is like 'Mugsy Bogues' trying to 'dunk'/ 10 lines up and I'm sendin' you to heaven/ And while your up there send me win #11/ So this battle's over, hope you had some fun/ Now you can tell all your friends, "I battled Mad Man and he won."/ So I hope I didn't disgrace you to bad right to your face/ And tell your girl, that she left her thong at my place /
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- ![]() Throw Back .Compton Records. .Vicious Determination. "There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby The First Ever Middle Weight Champion |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 7554 022F
mad man
good shit nice punches and flow check my shit out http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...?threadid=44313 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jee-You Knit?
|
IP: F75A 411A
Uppin' for votes.
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- ![]() Throw Back .Compton Records. .Vicious Determination. "There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby The First Ever Middle Weight Champion |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 80EF 2761
mad man took it 4 me but gud battle! more punches n better flow!
vote= madman vote on my battle wiv black ice dawg! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 9620 E1F6
ai yo votes 4 mad man
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 0D00 52D6
pretty ill mad man.....good follow threw...and finally deliver the killa punches at the end......my vote goes to this guy no questshun...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jee-You Knit?
|
IP: F75A 411A
Aight 3-0 KO, now I'm lookin for the murder people, Uppin this shit.
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- ![]() Throw Back .Compton Records. .Vicious Determination. "There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby The First Ever Middle Weight Champion |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jee-You Knit?
|
IP: F75A 411A
Uppin!
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- ![]() Throw Back .Compton Records. .Vicious Determination. "There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby The First Ever Middle Weight Champion |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jee-You Knit?
|
IP: F75A 411A
Uppin'
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- ![]() Throw Back .Compton Records. .Vicious Determination. "There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby The First Ever Middle Weight Champion |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
De M-O-D Bruk
|
IP: 3B20 6C52
uppin..I wanna spoil this murder...
__________________
It's Gunna Be Some Stuff You Gon' See, That's Gunna Make It Hard To Smile In Da Future...
-Pac Shakur Acro Nim The Initial,Period I Speak Out Battles Pink Slips 007 Pt. 2 Fuck Bruklor aka Self.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 1769 3B0F
MAD MAN OBVIOUSLY
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|