![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| BlUnT-MC |
|
7 | 100.00% |
| Opponent |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
|
Q Da Kid v.s. BLuNT-Mc
IP: 5041 F8F4
20 lines max.. 15 min...
no feeding, biting anything like that... do crew / dick ryde votes no hate / un-explained votes...
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: D0B1 D2B1
ay me going to have to do this letter because im in class now
Gone |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: D0B1 D2B1
I'm Back spit first
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 7554 022F
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
|
IP: 5041 F8F4
nympho maniac in this rap game, always fuckin' up his lines...//
is the way you act in public, the same way you "act online".// like this was evening-theatre you not a real thug, just a jay-z impersonator.// waste of mega-bytes, this guy's whole rhyme's composed of mega-'bites'.// *bittin' lines this ain't mr.rogers block son, but it is time to say good-bye.// I take your life, break it down for you like this.. your vocab ain't shit.. your moms a whore and your dad's a faggit you're sisters gay too, but she just wont say it.// your audios are so bad even soundclick wont play it.// <---lmfao I could hit you with a 'round'-house and still our positions ain't 'rotatin'.// I'm on a higher level, you needin' some elevation.// but damn, you couldn't elevate if you was a fuckin' space-man.// I'm on cloud nine, you composin' idiotic rhymes in your moms basement.// face-it, there's no room in this placement for you.// take up a career where you a slave on a power tool.// or you.. could maybe get a job as a baby book writer.// or is it too hard to come up with rhymes like "Climb, Climb, little spider".//
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: D0B1 D2B1
I'll step on your mike // Im saken you wife //
Im takin your life // ill thugs like me will be hittin your wife// My city is trfe // i come form the home of gunz n knifes Your life is nice // My life nigth// becuase if any nigga catch you on the streets // All you see is knifes// you fellin me right //(yeah) and I ate talkin about my rhymes// I'm talkin about the bullet that is killin you rigth// Im runnin the streets// I say with the heat// If I catch streets shit....// I'm clappin the heat// Yeah my dads a fag // Moms is dead//but its ok son// because i'm still slitin your waggs// Im killin your kids // killin your crew// Yeah all them pussc ass nigga my gunz pik-ac-cha// |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
|
IP: 5041 F8F4
ummm.. I said no feeding.. but you're pro'lly gonna loose anyway so I'll let that go..
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
|
IP: 5041 F8F4
uppin'...
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 2912 A012
vote=blunt mc...clearly he took this much more developed skills and i feel u not going ur hard blunt...nice drop...
vote=blunt |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
|
IP: 5041 F8F4
1-0.. uppin'
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 8B67 292D
vote=blunt mc
reason=way better punches and multis coem vote on vs. Mic Check vs. Blac Haze vs. UnEmceeAble |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: E7DC 9C81
nice lil battle but i agree with them blunt took it
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
|
IP: 5041 F8F4
3-0 .. KO, but until the polls are closed this keeps going..
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 5652 67E4
blunt mc gets my vote
q da kid; why u trin to mess wit somebody wit over 1000 post an u only got 8? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
|
IP: 5041 F8F4
that don't mean shit.. how else do you elevate.. I used to battle nothing but vets, I mean look at my record... They all killed me.. lol, I respect him for even showing up... 4-0... uppin'
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|