RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
assasin 0 0%
Smokin Dro 3 100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-03, 01:47 PM   #1
Smokin Dro
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smokin Dro VS Assasin

IP:

$Rules$
1.no hate........
2.spit 5 bars......
3.5 vote win.......
4.1 round........

u spit first......

Last edited by Smokin Dro : 06-05-03 at 04:53 PM.
 
Old 05-31-03, 02:00 PM   #2
D'Cyde
Banned
 
D'Cyde's Avatar
 
Posts: 257
IP:

yo vote on my batle an I will vote on yours Grubb vs. D'Cyde............................................ ...................
 
Old 05-31-03, 02:04 PM   #3
Smokin Dro
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ight i will after diss kid spits his shit common kid i'm waiting .........
and don't be scared to spit first like everybody else
 
Old 05-31-03, 03:25 PM   #4
Smokin Dro
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Yo dis little kid thinks he hard, he must be a retard/
I’ma send u a get well card with no regards//
after I ripp yo ass, next time lil nigga I’ll bet u'll Pass/
this battle right here might be yo last cause dis one went real fast//
u must be stupid tryin 2 battle me,I spit rhymes only God can see/
now tell me nigga whos tha top MC cause I leave niggas burnt to the third degree//
u 17 years old ain’t got no life u might as well slice ur wrist wit a knife/
bitch I’ll take yo wife and leave da hoe in a strife//
Next time u battle I’m not gonna be so nice/
Cause I’m gonna rip yo ass, like bezino got his ripped by obie trice//
 
Old 05-31-03, 03:27 PM   #5
EnVy Ny
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

pretty tight smokin dro .................................................. .................................................. .....
 
Old 05-31-03, 03:28 PM   #6
MC KILLA-T
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

yo I will hit this shit if someone goes to my battle and make a honest vote then I will do tha same at your battle.....and thats a deal...!!!

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=52256


__________________
 
Old 05-31-03, 03:31 PM   #7
Smokin Dro
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

thanx envy ny i appreciate u tellin what u think and mc killa-t that link don't work.................................
 
Old 06-05-03, 04:25 PM   #8
Smokin Dro
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

yo vote on dis as a no show cause i want dis batte still layin round$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$
 
Old 06-05-03, 04:54 PM   #9
Smokin Dro
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

help me closed dis and vote no show
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?
 
Old 06-05-03, 04:59 PM   #10
JHustler
Flyweight
 
Posts: 145
From: Da Way
IP:

nice spit 2 both yall good luck
UGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUGKUG KUGKUGKGUGKGUGKGUGKGUGKGUGKGUGKUGKGUGKGUGKGUGKGUGK GUGKGUGKGUGKGUGKGUGKGUGKGUGKGUGKGUGKGUGKGUGK
__________________
-Im Young Black and Gifted-
 
Old 06-05-03, 04:59 PM   #11
infinitiG
Banned
 
infinitiG's Avatar
 
Posts: 183
From: Great White North
IP:

hahaha what a bitch, you merked em anyway, Yo envy why aint i on yo list .................................................. ...............
 
Old 06-05-03, 05:00 PM   #12
infinitiG
Banned
 
infinitiG's Avatar
 
Posts: 183
From: Great White North
IP:

hahaaha shit dogg , now i know why, im glad i aint on dat list.............................................. .......... ONE
 
Old 06-05-03, 05:03 PM   #13
EnVy Ny
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

what list?............................................. .................................................. ............
 
Old 06-05-03, 05:05 PM   #14
infinitiG
Banned
 
infinitiG's Avatar
 
Posts: 183
From: Great White North
IP:

the people you slayed i thought that was the roster for a sec, who do i mail to about problems with my record
 
Old 06-05-03, 05:07 PM   #15
EnVy Ny
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

alldig............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.