RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
tRiLL 5 100.00%
cmg 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-03, 08:11 PM   #1
tRiLL

tRiLL vs cmg

IP: 1501 77A0

rules : 10-20 lines
no dick ryding
or crew votes
no recycling

and cmp check in............

Old 05-10-03, 07:42 AM   #2
tRiLL

oi faggot do u wanna battle me or fuckin not well if u do then fuckin check in i aint droppin my verse unless u do so

Old 05-10-03, 11:09 AM   #3
Tiberius

IP: 072B 152E

cmg is away to copy lyrics at the moment.......
wait and see.....i bet he uses something like your grandma and steam.........
he copies lyrics from wayback battles in here........
thats why he takes 2 days to reply

Old 05-11-03, 12:58 AM   #4
tRiLL

ok ok........FUCKIN HELL CMG DO U WANTS TO BATTLE OR NOT U BEST BETTA NOT BE A NO SHOW FAGGOT............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...

Old 05-12-03, 05:25 AM   #5
cmg

IP: C46B F022

sorrry, you two faggot bastards.....some of us have a life which doesn't revolve around an internet site.....this is the first time i have logged on sinse last week.... you are bitchin becoz i fucked the both of your mothers......
i'll post first

Old 05-12-03, 05:27 AM   #6
cmg

tiberius you wouldn't know what is was gonna use unless i told you....why would i tell you if i was copying it?????

you are a playa hater

Old 05-12-03, 06:06 AM   #7
cmg

trill you want beef u ugly fucker
coz u'r granny is in heat and i made her take out her teeth when i bucked her, when i got sucked by her.
your bithchin, coz i bent her over the ironing board in my kitchen and turned on the steam,
i sorted the wrinkly fuckers head out with an iron, you wanna heard her scream.
when your moms had you i walked out of the house becoz
you had a face that only a mother could love,
yo, you looked like that thing frodo, from lord of the rings
from what i can remember you was like a mutants offspring.
just to make things worse i am gonna do something i should've done at your birth,
you are being lyrically choked, you could only hope for 4 me to have a rope, but i got your moms umbillical cord wrapped round your throat, and i aint letting go till i get my votes
you may run cos aint getting beat by my only son., I won’t admit defeat from someone I never did want….

Old 05-12-03, 06:32 AM   #8
Ripper

IP: E986 B932

hahahaha! Tiberius u were spot on! so can this be seen as a pre-write or copied shit??
well i'll vote wen the other guy drops.

haha! we got a psycic!

Old 05-12-03, 07:49 AM   #9
tRiLL

oo so this battle is on the way now yo i'm a drop sumthin in like 30 mins aiit.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......

Old 05-12-03, 08:38 AM   #10
tRiLL

You still a newbie discovering yoself my lyrics r so harmful they damage yo health,
Like a “sniper” my hits get u from a “distance” and cats ask ya “man who just killed ya” yaw will neva know cuse I attack with such “stealth”,
Like a pressure cooker I’m a “cook-ya” until you “scream” cuse you cant “handle the pressure”,
You probably steal yo battle rhymes from closed threads n compared to baked “Subway breads” my rhymes r “fresher”,
If this was a game of “basketball” I’m getting you constantly rejected,
If this was an “election” I’ll get all the “poll votes” n you’d neva get ‘elected”,
Weak mutha fucka how yo shit gunna sell you’ll neva know what fame-is you’ll neva be famous,
Your “shooting” punches at me but they aint hitting me it’s either that they’re wack or you just “aimless”,
Yo shit was too wack to get votes you was probably recycling other people’s rhymes,
Alldig should ban his ass cuse that sorta shit is like an RB crime,
You talkin so much about “fuckin mothers” you must be the only “mutha fuckin” type,
You try-n be gangsta even got a link “2” a “Pac” site you aint nuthin except fo another look-alike,
Get yo teeth rotting with cavity if read my rhymes n try n bite.

Haha your so wack I should have left this as a no show n I still would’ve won….

Old 05-12-03, 08:42 AM   #11
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

IP: A83D FCA5

man trill straight ripped this shit. im poll votin trill ey check out my battle against grandia2 and vote for the best one trill. peace dawg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-12-03, 08:46 AM   #12
Orikle
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.

IP: 6EC5 3124

tRill took this easily........cmg was waaayyayyayyyyyyyyy too simple and that uh, not one line I could consider a punch, tRill came alright an mos def took it....Vote= tRill....pz.
Old 05-12-03, 08:53 AM   #13
tRiLL

youngblood..n meadskillz thankz fo yo votes......still uppin fo some mo/.............
youngblood next time drop a link to ur battle so its more convinient and i dont have to go n search fo yo battle

Old 05-12-03, 09:41 AM   #14
tRiLL

holla holla............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................uppin g for some votes

Old 05-12-03, 09:52 AM   #15
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias

IP: 4577 CD9A

This battle wuz completely one-sided...

cmg: Ur punches were so childish...u talked bout his mother which in verses, i think is ammateurish....ur s'posed ta be attacking him.

tRiLL: U had some nice punches...linez could be a lil shorter ta give it more flow but pretty good verse...

My votes goes to:
tRiLL
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit