RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-03, 11:02 AM   #1
dreamer

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
coward niggas

IP: 798E 1507

Momma left me at the age of three// but it contributed to my bravery// a little sheep that look savory// to these predators//check my metaphors//they leave you mesmorized//putting a clip in my gun the hood exercise//step aside// time to rep and ride//bullets have you doing the electric slide//back forth side to side//flesh and lead collide//lessons i provide//should have never mess with my empire//making the youngest niggas retire//you fucking with fire//call me sire//i tell facts until proven im a liar//so i suggest you dont test me//you get put to rest if you second guess me//guaruntee youll die stressfully//i know its agonizing//my brain is strategizing //analyzing //every situation//before i go outside i look listen be patient//cause niggas could be waiting//Debating should i wear my vest in case they should be out hating//creating disasters//ill kill all them bastards//
my bullets pour like showers//when i hold my gun i get powers//too late your momma already received flowers//death to all you fucing cowards
my bullets pour like showers//when i hold my gun i get powers//too late your mama already received flowers//death to all you fucing cowards
Since im cursed //i use my bullets to reimburse//like a vampire blood quinches my thirst//so whos gonna be first//shoot ya body up on the way to the cemetary in the hurst//just to make matters worse//Nas said he uses his tounge to kill a demon//i use my gun to stop a nigga from dreamin// a dead nigga to me is just more wasted semen//infared rays stay beamin//no mercy in my eyes//what hurts me is when a grown man cries//cause the strong beat the weak and the strong get beat by the wise//a lesson to be learned by the next man coward niggas i despise. my bullets pour like showers//when i hold my gun i get powers//too late your momma already received flowers//death to all you fucing cowards
Old 06-02-03, 11:47 AM   #2
artifacts

IP: 4CC1 040A

first off u should seperate the hook from the verses...it makes it easier for people to read and you'd probably get more feedback....i think most of the lines in there are lines that have already been used...my gun poors like showers...infared beams and all that good stuff.....4/10..keep workin on your shit
Old 06-02-03, 12:41 PM   #3
dreamer

IP: 798E 1507

my bullets pour like showers is the hook
Old 06-05-03, 02:03 AM   #4
Eviley

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 208A 67FF

michelle.... "pulled out of my ass" yeah right......this was good i liked it for some reason....
Old 06-05-03, 02:29 AM   #5
tRiLL

IP: 1501 77A0

umm sorry 1 thread per day please