RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Darkforce 5 100.00%
Gauge 88 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-03, 02:10 PM   #1
Gauge 88
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
88 vs. Darkforce

IP: 11EE 662D

free brawl I spit first holla back at 88
 
Old 06-06-03, 02:59 PM   #2
Gauge 88
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: D427 CD3E

What the fuck is a darkforce. They call me gauge cause I pack something ta blow ya from the curb ta porch. Keep inflaming ya ego. Ya gonna fuck around and get ya crib torched. I can do ya Godfarther style and chopp up ya horse. pop two off and rip off ya torse. I'm sick of ya faggets I'm gonna send shots ta ya crew a bury you chumps. You can see my dark from the back of tha trunk
Ya ain't at real thug ya probably piss in the wind when you stareing down the barrel of my 12 pump. Have a comeback ya get ripped up. have a gun and get fucked up. When I say jump...........
ya say how high. I pack rymez ta send ya ta the darkforce in tha sky.
 
Old 06-06-03, 03:15 PM   #3
DarkForce
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: D236 AE1E

my brain is fightin yours, ur in a lyrical submission
but like the movie, u beatin me is an impossible mission(mission impossible/
All you did was "Recycle" your "Recital" but I'm too "Spiteful" that I'll kick you in the mouth and leave your name "Untitled"/
U ain't even worth my time, I'm stoppin ya flow cuz I like to fight crime/(whack spit)
U shouldn't ever sign on Rb again....cuz this ain't Seseme Street,
we don't come here to read nursery rhymes/(your lyrics)
 
Old 06-06-03, 03:16 PM   #4
Tha Pusha
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: D427 CD3E

merk that nigga that shit was tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Old 06-06-03, 03:19 PM   #5
So2Speak
BANNED - Pink Slipped
 
So2Speak's Avatar
 
From: Flames From Tha Mouth
IP: 16B7 298B

this was a a short battle lol i dunno whas up wid it but it was aight no dout thought the winner i think was dark force good job kid keep elevain holla

my vote DARK
Send a message via AIM to So2Speak  
Old 06-06-03, 03:24 PM   #6
- Prospect -
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: B60F 9354

i throw this battle to darkforce simply on meta's an wordplay...otha kat didnt have ne.....clearly 88 was out-classed in this battle....dark keep it up...88..elevate...

vote-dark
 
Old 06-06-03, 03:42 PM   #7
ace tha one
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: D427 CD3E

That nigga 88 ate this nigga for dinner




!!
 
Old 06-07-03, 02:21 PM   #8
DarkForce
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 8D47 F3D2

uppin for votes....I will return the favor.......................................
..................................................
 
Old 06-07-03, 02:46 PM   #9
DarkForce
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 8D47 F3D2

uppin for votes....I will return the favor.......................................
..................................................
 
Old 06-07-03, 02:54 PM   #10
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

I think Dark Force took this one but not by much the flow did not go well for eather of you but it was just easyer to read from dark force so he wins

return the fav.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54800
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-07-03, 03:07 PM   #11
DarkForce
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 8D47 F3D2

uppin for votes....I will return the favor.......................................
..................................................
 
Old 06-07-03, 03:28 PM   #12
DarkForce
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 8D47 F3D2

uppin for votes....I will return the favor.......................................
..................................................
 
Old 06-07-03, 04:00 PM   #13
DarkForce
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 8D47 F3D2

uppin for votes....I will return the favor.......................................
..................................................
 
Old 06-07-03, 04:02 PM   #14
Crysis
Kung Fu
 
Crysis's Avatar
 
From: In The Hearts of Millions
IP: 2A8B 39F9

DARK KILLED IT FOR REAL THE PUNCHES WERE NICE.............................................. .................................................. ...........................
__________________
<center>a.k.a Enseign</center>
 
Old 06-07-03, 04:37 PM   #15
DarkForce
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 8D47 F3D2

uppin for votes....I will return the favor.......................................
..................................................
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.