![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won this shit? | |||
| Infinitig |
|
5 | 71.43% |
| Mexicano |
|
2 | 28.57% |
| Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered User
|
InfinitiG vs MExicano
IP:
Sup you spit first 20 lines max
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned
|
IP:
yo g, im checking in, i aint runnen off er anything.......................................... .................
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered User
|
IP:
ok lets go then jeez.............................................. ....................................
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
why do you people talk in internet ebonics? nothing else looks more stupid than that. Honestly.. type normal. who gives a fuck how you talk? type normal
Peace |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Banned: Permanent
|
IP:
yo infiniti I'll vote on this shit if some hits up my battle..thanks.
.................................................. ...................................... - one http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...?threadid=54395 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned
|
IP:
Man im embarrassed to be reppen the same record as Mexicano//
Hes gayer than Menudo, spitten out shit from his moms burrito// When it was proven that you were a Mexican for a fact// I heard that dogg from Taco Bell go out of his contact// As a matter of fact a bunch of yo peeps smuggled their ass back// To save themselves the shame of being associated with your game// Cuz when it comes to lame imma have to bow out and give you the fame// Fuck I just realized I wasted my first 7 lines on you// But to you, im sure that’s nothing new// Stealing all coke from the crack heads you screw// lets get into the nitty gritty and talk about a real mc// one that goes by da name of infiniti// oh wait dats me// when I was 4 they wanted to put me in a penitentiary// armed robbery, for jacking the rhymes from the nursery// dogg I haven’t even read your rhymes yet but I know there gonna stink// I held off from swearen cuz I know don’t like that, instead of saying cock ill call you a dink// wonder how I knew this? Well its called a past link// Like you said, theres a 20 line limit, so if your gonna vote read dis shit again To remember why im exquisite |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned
|
IP:
sorry man, i had to bounce for abit, my bad............................................... ............................
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned
|
IP:
fuck you EKWIPPED, ill talk however i fucken want, should i tell you to stop talking like a fucking honkey
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered User
|
IP:
Aiight, now I've signed up, so I guess I can respond /
infinitg, your rhymes are weak, be-gone // My last post had one word, it said "test" and that's it / But it was still a better spit / than any of your shiit. // This is my last post here, and it's only-tha-first. / Cuz I can kill you queer, with only-one-verse. // You think that you can use "gay jokes" fo'-this-game? / Hypocrite, you're just a bitch, and so is Lois-Lane // a.k.a. fasho, whatcha sure about you homo? / You think your rhymes are strong, but they ain't even so-so. // So take notes and listen to the shiit I'm confessin. / You're just a student, biitch, I'm professin. / And if you got 5 bucks, I'll give your ass a lesson. // Fuk it, i'll give you lesson one for free. // Mistake number one: tryin to step to me. // Now if you wanna hear lesson number 2, / then get out your wallet, cuz it's gonna cost you. // Say what dawg..what's that you say? / Wal-mart lets you put @#%$ on lay-away? // Well I'm not wal-mart, and lesson 1 was free, / but lesson number 2 just cost your ass some dignity. // for reall i am out |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
ok i aint hatin or nothin but both of ya'lls shit was wack no punches nothin to look up at but if i could vote mexicano got this way ahead of infinite
__________________
shut the fuck up even if i stutter i'll still sh-sh-shit on you/ pun dead in middle of little of little italy little did we know that we riddle some middle man who didn't do ditally/ pun |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?
|
IP:
mexicano took it...he had mad punches yo....sick shit... nice verse infiniti.....coulda done better but it was iight
vote - mexicano hit this up please http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...15&pagenumber=1 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
A cold killa
|
IP:
yo man mexicanpo ripped it
infinity was aight but mex had a hotter vers in all aspects>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vote on kautious vs emcee juggernaught
__________________
KAUTIOUS PhSyCoLoGiCaL LyRiCiSt |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED
|
IP:
Im disagreing with hottie on this one normal we see eye to eye but im going with inifit g he had better flow not by much but a bit better i just like the style more.... but shit what do i know... Im a producer.... Peace
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED For Biting.
|
IP:
yo infiniti took this one by betta punches. ry infiniti check out my battle against red and poll vote for the best verse aight!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poll vote- infiniti g |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned
|
IP:
Yo just upopin for votes, ill return the fava with a fair vote one............................................... ..
|
||
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|