![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won this battle? | |||
| Jackmioff |
|
0 | 0% |
| Deceit |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Eternal
|
Deceit vs Jackmioff
IP:
10-12 lines, no hate votes or dick rydin' fuckin' favors,
No shit, just rhymes, 5-0 KO |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Eternal
|
IP:
i'll spit first........................
Askin' people to jack you off i think i'll pass/1 You get bombed by my lyrics end up lookin' like Iraq/2 Walkin' round in a skirt with your makeup on/3 I'll give you a makeover with my kalashnikov/4 Go to Oxfam, beggin' poor kids for spare change/5 I shoot both your eyes out with a double barrel gauge/6 So you don't have to see your astonishing defeat/7 Embarassed by Deceit, turn your rap to R and B/8 My people gettin' deals while your people baggin' my shoppin'/9 While i'm on the mic droppin', you do karaoke, still floppin'/10 I thought you were old skool, you're rap style is sinking/11 I'm like a tampon, something your girl need up there when she's leakin'/12 |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Eternal
|
IP:
Let's go Jackoff, do the spit i want this finished fast.............................................. .................................................. ........................................
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
"I Thought You'd Be Betta Then That"
* Check... Check... (Keystyle) * Grudges of violence, thrown into action when I toss my verbs, And playing with my punch lines leaves you at a loss for words Beast a herd, Deceit’s rhymes are 'Sad' spitting trash and I appall it I can call it, with flows I'll drown ya 'Sorrows' like Ragin alcoholics You retared?.. He played “Pool” but Jumped in to Swim, a bad call Read it well, curved to fall, I'll put more stitches in you then a baseball I’m fuckin hostel.. I’ll beat u critically, and send u to the hospital Didn’t touch u.. Just beat u lyrically, knock rap into as much as possible Aint no calming me down.... face it, you'd get beat with one rhyme And I always keep my word.. Just like you keep my punch-lines ..Vote up |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Upping For Some Votes.. Comon Peeps Don't Sleep.
------------------------------------ ------------------------ -------- --- |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED For Biting.
|
IP:
i think deceit got this one but it was a good battle!!!!!
ey return tha favor and vote against my battle with ghostie aight!!! poll vote- deceit |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
^Blah... What Kind of vote is that? Maybe If You Explain Your Vote I might but no. Upping for votes..................................
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Eternal
|
IP:
on't mean anythin' JMF, your names too long!
Uppin', and that was a real nice spit.............................................. ........................... |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
YO GO TO MY BATTLE AND MAKE A HONEST VOTE AND WHEN YOU HAVE A BATTLE i WILL HIT UP YOUR SHIT JUST SEND ME A PM AND i WILL AS SOON AS I CAN!!
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54204 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Your Battle is closed............................................ ..........
.................................................. . ............................. ................. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Comon Let's Get Some Votes Here............
--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=--==--= ==============------------------------- |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
*Shakes Head.. * Comon Sleepers Wake Up.. And I'll Return The Fav To You.. Comon.. Vote Up On This Shit... 100
-------------------------- ---------- == |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED For Biting.
|
IP:
man this was a good battle but im givin it to jackmioff for betta punches. ey jackmioff check out my battle with red and poll vote for the best verse aight peace
poll vote- jackmioff |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned
|
IP:
Jack took dis shit, the first verse didnt rhyme atall. Ill poll on this shit if you peep this
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54422 |
||
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|