![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won this battle? | |||
| addlibb |
|
0 | 0% |
| The-Legacy |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
The-Legacy VS AddLibb
IP: 34BF DD77
10 lines
usual rules Spit as soon as poss Go |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 9B91 D0C6
I'm bored now
I flip Trip's, his lip’s ripped. Leavin with life is a perk. Couldn’t “apply pressure” teachin how barometers work. I’m harmin this jerk. My rips’ll kill, this kid should chill. He must be fallin sick, this punk bitch is trippin he’s ill I’m spittin wit skill. Einstein couldn’t outwit my tricks Hiding in walls is the only way you’d make me “hit the bricks” No return, one look at me’ll leave ya mattress in stains Scatter remains. All I need’s this rhyme to scatter your brains. You look bad chump, and seem to be weighed down with fatigue Cause like a rebel in baseball, I’m just “outta your league” |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
-Merk Squad-
|
IP: 9B91 D0C6
i wRap around ya with swollen lines, you spit too much ass with ya colon rhymes//
i package guns foldin' nines, ya sour with lil juice flow like u was holdin' limes// smokin' rights with spoken writes, Im above the board well u trying to touch the rim// mouth full of foot like u munch on tims,the leg with no arms trying to punch with Libb// i crunch ya limbs, this battle im bored with, i could easily win just with a chorus// my hooks are horrid, Legacy u cant connect a hit if i was at the other end of ya cord bitch// i'll blaze this like Portland, trying to become champ; im smackin ya quest bitch// applause like im clappin ya best spit, u go unheard like u rappin' to deaf kids.. //(huh?, wut?) u text shyt, i wreck this ripping u to pieces like u was paper confetti// I got you wit nine lines and you think ya ready...............LOL |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED For Freeposting
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
I'm just a WhiteKid who cant vote
I need more post. I thought both did good though Hit my battle against Consequence Aigh't I'm Out ^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: F243 251F
VOTES!http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...3621#post493621 vote plz i need some votez
!!!!!!!! VOTES HERE NEED 1 VOTE TO SEE WHO WINNED |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
-Merk Squad-
|
IP: 9B91 D0C6
^^^^Dont do that you herb's
Uppin .................................................. ............................... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
-Merk Squad-
|
IP: 9B91 D0C6
Uppin DDDDDDAAAAAMMMMMMM You all sleepers
.................................................. ............................ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED For D/R Himself
|
IP: FA91 0424
hit my shit up against 2xtreme. i'll return da fava. HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
-Merk Squad-
|
IP: 9B91 D0C6
Uppin ^^^^^ Dont be doin that shit you Herb
C'mon lets get some proper votes............................................. ...... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
-Merk Squad-
|
IP: 9B91 D0C6
Stop fuckin sleepin
i'll hit you up .................................................. .................................................. . |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
-Merk Squad-
|
IP: 9B91 D0C6
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 9B91 D0C6
Uppin
^^^^ //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|