RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
g34 0 0%
freeworld 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-03, 02:09 PM   #1
freeworld
BANNED

freeworld vs.g34 round 2 someone vote this time

IP: DA71 53DF

yo some one vote this time im spitin first dawg good luck
Send a message via AIM to freeworld  
Old 06-10-03, 02:10 PM   #2
freeworld
BANNED

IP: DA71 53DF

ill break your spine with my lines better yet ill use my 9 with 4 magazines ill make you look like them retarted teens you better check before i break your neck ill put my gun in your mouth while you cry and shout im gonna blow your brains out cause thats what im about dont run while im holdin this gun cause the last thing youll see is your refleacktion in the sun so ill battle you in rain or shine im killin you with every rhyem im spitin lines like a crime this is my flow you moms a 5 dollar hoe im like the twin towers ill bring tears for many hours im worse then then acid showers they say i rap like a slash tire but a really im a blazin fire you think cause you won a battle so you think your a king you cant rap your all about sing so what if im whyte at least when i die ill see the light ill punch you from left to right that what i do in a fight you so scared your not in sight nigga you know im the better person all you do in your rap is cursin look at that ice he cant afford it if he rolled dice listen to the raps this nigga spitin all thatt shit was writen dont be hatein like my nigga andrea pantin look at you,you warship santin holla at me when you die of hiv nigga you say im bent like 50 cent Andre Nikatina cant afford to pay his rent so quess what im the nigga they sent
Old 06-10-03, 05:03 PM   #3
freeworld
BANNED

IP: D554 F0E8

come on nigga you gonna spit or what im fuckin waitin dawg...............,,,,,,,...........,,,,,,,,,,... ....
Old 06-10-03, 05:35 PM   #4
freeworld
BANNED

IP: D554 F0E8

yo im gonna spit again dawg we each get 2 verses iight herei go

yo yo yo a lot have changed since i battled bash i talk about death and how ill take you breath you battlein me and im facein you his name is g3 ill kill him with 2 all i gotta say is fuck you and ja-rule your rhyems are like shit nobody want to hear it when i flow ill make you sick like you on a extacy pill this battle is already kill ill so i think ill sit back and chill