RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Cyris 0 0%
Mental Stamina 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-03, 04:28 PM   #1
Mental Stamina

Mental Stamina VS cyris

IP:

25 lines max (creative reasons)
no feeding
no dick riding voters please
please explain your votes break the verse down or something

if you vote dont leave a link.

Old 06-24-03, 04:46 PM   #2
Cyris

IP:

checkin in
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????////

Old 06-24-03, 04:59 PM   #3
Cyris

IP:

dude mental before we battle could u plz do me a favor and
vote on my battle with young herc i only need one more vote

Old 06-24-03, 05:02 PM   #4
Kautious
A cold killa

IP:

yo good luck to both......
is this mental stamina from hhh???
haha if it is then cyris you in trouble nigga
hahaha

PhSyCoLoGiCaL LyRiCiSt
Send a message via AIM to Kautious  
Old 06-24-03, 05:10 PM   #5
Mental Stamina

IP:

.:Introduction:.

Cyris is "loosin his breath" like 'claustraphobix trapped'.
this kid is ''obsolete from pussy'' but i heard 'anerobics* adapt'....

.:thirst for hunger:.

like ''hymlec manuevers'' ill have you chokin and 'clutchin ya throat'.
punchin this joke, you only "posses illness" when you quoting 'sumthin I wrote'.
this faggot is only puttin on a *gangsta scene* cuz this 'man acts with thugz'.
stoppin flows like tampax and blood, Im known to spread "illness to minds" like placin 'Sarz on mugz'.
this geek is jokin, cyris is like "lung cancer patient's fam" askin me to 'please stop smokin'.
your defeat provoken, how you gon ''march out of war'' when both ya 'kneeze are broken'.
my words will trap ya fleet, faggot ''keeps scratchin illness'' like causing ''scabs to bleed''.
ya text is weak, Im like "felines overdosing on roofies" the way i put 'cats to sleep!'.
cyris is *confused in gender* so he's SUMTHING, his spits are like "opauqe mirrors" ya skills are "un-seen".
my shots of heat known to stun spleens, like if I was *hosting adoption clinics* the way im known to 'sun-teens'.
Ill rip ya spine, like "self promoting musicians" observe and listen to these 'hits of mine'.
punishin faggots when i get the time, like "organized marching bands'' im tellin this wack herb to 'step in line'....

-----------------------------
for children..

* Anerobic = living or active in the absence of free oxygen

Old 06-24-03, 05:11 PM   #6
Cyris

IP:

i know kinda figured that with all those posts hed be tough and i dont know y im doin this shit
but i need more experience

Also somebody plz vote on my battle with young herc

Old 06-24-03, 05:46 PM   #7
Cyris

IP:

God damn boy, it took you that long to write that, that rhyme deserves to be bitch slapped//
Comeing in here trying to act like you know what to do, fucker is the Pilsberry Dough Boy, I poke him and Whoo-Hoo//
My lyrical genius will leave you gawking and stareing, but after Im done your ass would wish you hadent been glareing//
There were to parts to your rap dumbass, someone needs to let you know this is freestyle, no choir class//
I disagree was there at your premature birth, comeing out off your moms girl thingy, 1/2 inch, as big as your girth//
fucker trying copy other rappers, takeing there style, sitting there on the crapper dreaming of makeing a record, even know those raps of his are sectored//
Ill chew you up cut with glass and laugh at your ass, guess what kid, Im a hannibal ass mother fucker known as Dr. Lector//
fucker trying to become good at rhymes, bitch probably lives in the country rapping to wind chimes//
Cracker trying to go medievil, calling himself a Knight, but I bet his mom is still singing him "Twinkle Twinkle"//
Goodnight boy, it's time that I put you to sleep, but don't worry around your moms window I am going to creep//
fucken her in that loose as pussy, then moving around to that tight ass pussy, but guess what, since you a little boy, ill censor out her screams with *bleeps*//
Trying to extend that record to 1-3, boy it would be easier for you to catch flees//
Why you trying to prove yourself by battling me, all I can give you is a Royal Decree stating, "you bitch aint nothing but a wannabe MC"//
That's it Im done with your faggot self, now ill hang your ass up like all the rest of the losers, on the wannabe MC shelf//

Last edited by Cyris : 06-24-03 at 06:02 PM.

Old 06-24-03, 05:50 PM   #8
Mental Stamina

IP:

funny stuff, you need to work on it but you got the effort to be something good.

let the votes begin

Old 06-24-03, 05:56 PM   #9
Cyris

IP:

thanx man, i had to do something ur shit was tight ill give u that
still cant believe i pick fights with ppl that no wat the fuck there doin lol but w/e
sounds good let the voting begin

could u plz vote on my battle with young hercules
i want that battle to be done with and im one vote away from my1st win so could u plz go and hit that shit

Old 06-24-03, 05:59 PM   #10
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

IP:

damn this was a good battle no hate only honest i think mental got it by betta punches. ey stamina please check out my battle with x ecution right quick and poll vote for the best verse aight dog

poll vote- stamina

Old 06-24-03, 06:30 PM   #11
Cyris

IP:

uppin 4 some votes come on ppl
lets vote
.................................................. .......
.................................................. ..........

Old 06-24-03, 06:31 PM   #12
Mental Stamina

IP:

raising this shit for voters, lets get this shit voted on and closed come on people vote vote vote vote!!!!

Old 06-24-03, 06:54 PM   #13
Mental Stamina

IP:

raising this shit for voters, lets get this shit voted on and closed come on people vote vote vote vote!!!!

Old 06-24-03, 07:13 PM   #14
Mental Stamina

IP:

Old 06-24-03, 08:06 PM   #15
Mental Stamina

IP: