RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Tha Ninja 0 0%
Fierce Shadow 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-03, 08:45 PM   #1
Fierce Shadow
BANNED For Being A Freeposter

Fierce Shadow vs The Ninja

IP: CC46 B402

Aight check in while I spit
Send a message via AIM to Fierce Shadow  
Old 07-03-03, 08:54 PM   #2
Tha Ninja
BANNED

IP: 9C0F 7130

Checkin in************************************************ ************************************************** ************************************************** *******

Old 07-03-03, 09:01 PM   #3
Fierce Shadow

Like a shadow I creep up on you hold cold steel, I aim for your heart thats how I kill//

I'm blastin your organs with various guns, I think I just hit one that allows you to cum//

your a disgrace a shadow's slashin your face, your bloody and phased, you can't even spit a phrase//

I'm spittin strait in oyur face and you can't even get up and say, "HEY DAWG PLEASE STOP I'M A NEWB....HEY!!!!!!!!!!!//

You should know a shadow's un-hitable, I just hit you like a bull breakin your ribs, you know my rhymes are ill//

Time to put you to sleep, nah I'll let you live there no sense in beaten a whack ass kid//
Old 07-03-03, 09:07 PM   #4
Tha Ninja
BANNED

yo give me like 10 min................ 1
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ******

Old 07-03-03, 09:16 PM   #5
masto

IP: CDB0 3C97

man i like your avatar ninja and i would vote you if i could so keep it up and i will vote for you

Old 07-03-03, 09:18 PM   #6
masto

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-03-03, 09:19 PM   #7
masto

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! im doing this to get posts

Old 07-03-03, 09:29 PM   #8
Tha Ninja
BANNED

Yo I'll battle tomorrow I gotta go pick up my Girl and you know how that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Old 07-03-03, 11:39 PM   #9
rell

IP: 143E 1972

um masto you know you can't vote before the person spits, you only have 10 posts so you can't vote anyway, and you can't free post just to get your posts up. dumbass. that's a good way to get yourself banned.

this isn't considered a free post is it? cause if it is, please feel free to lower my post count.
and to conquer was their goal
so he built his great empire
and he slaughtered his own kind
he died a confused man
killed himself in his own mind

we're only gonna die for our own arrogance
that's why we might as well take our time

Old 07-04-03, 01:25 AM   #10
crimily insane

masto you suck monkey balls you faggot so fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-04-03, 01:26 AM   #11
crimily insane

masto you suck monkey balls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-04-03, 01:27 AM   #12
crimily insane

masto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Old 07-04-03, 01:30 AM   #13
Fierce Shadow

wtf are you doing dawg?
************************************************** **************************************************
Old 07-04-03, 01:31 AM   #14
Derive
Elevating Beyond Perfect

IP: 2CDB C1B7

Fierce Shadow is DQued, he is currently in too many battles, the limit is 2battles at a time, he is currently battlin at

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=63196

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=63182

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=63218

since this was the latest one then this is the battle you will be DQued in, you should follow the rules next time, NO MORE POSTS

***IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS THEN PM ME BUT I DONT WANNA SEE ANYMORE POSTS ON THIS THREAD***

CLOSED

~Purple Haze