RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-03, 09:32 PM   #1
varentao

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Third Dimensional Vent..

IP: 4F2B 4EA2

Cubic expression
Falls flat
Square arises
How ironic

What I mean?
Get your shovels
Aint too hard
Let yourself go
Sink or float
Imagination may help...

Simplicity merely hidden
Though complexity too..
Both are seperate
Or fused together..
Open to all
To see fit...

Abstract visions
Churned through minds
Rose fields?
Blatant yet beautiful
Crescent moon?
With stars too..
Cloudy days?
I'm in awe..

Do you see?
Of course, no..
Though maybe slightly..
Gah! who knows..

I'll keep on throwing
How many will you catch?
For that matter, will you feel?
Feel in the form of varying breezes...

Turn the spectrum one more time..
Layers within all even and straight?
Amount limited to fit the norm?

Swimming too deep are we not?
Well relating to what is being said...

Back to basics in my message..
Let this question echoe with answers...

Number of squares to make this cube?

Wait, to put it better...

Number of squares to make cube?*

Heh, i really do hope someone get's that. The heh if someone get's it all.
Old 07-07-03, 09:51 PM   #2
ReccA

IP: 4577 CD9A

aiight....i'ma take a swing at this...i'm guessing that this piece is about abstract verses normal....the cube representing abstract and the square representing the normal....i'm not gonna try going too much deeper then that, i might go crosseyed or something...lol...
But from what i got out of it, i liked it a lot...maybe my interpretation was completely wrong but nevertheless i enjoyed reading it...i thought that the questioning theme fit really well...and as always all other aspects were on point...
Peace
Old 07-08-03, 02:48 PM   #3
Mis.Tique

IP: DC05 4C32

hhhhmmmm.....
I also liked the questioning theme this had...i think that added to the mystery ebhind the piece...this was quite abstract and complex,though im sure once the meaning is said(if it is said) everything will become clear...i liked how it was confusing but still kind of simple at the same time...ya kno i probably am completely off with this but this reminded me of looking through a kaleidoscope ahaha....i mean for some reason when i read this i was like wow it seems like that, but, im sure its not, though that would make an interesting subject for a piece....anyways i liked the form the expression and the mystery of it...nice
much luv
Old 07-08-03, 09:05 PM   #4
varentao

You got a bit of it Recca. I appreciate that.

And remember people, no hate towards anyone with this piece.

Actually, that ^^^ should give a clue to what it is.

comments appreciated mis-tique.

..resp...
Old 07-08-03, 09:22 PM   #5
phoenix808
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 19EE F2A1

you freakin MOD's are so good at this, no wonder you're MOD's. i agree with recca, the cube=abstract square=normal, but also you put together everyones "normalcy" to get something extraordinary, a cube. Or maybe you just mean someone named cube. there are six sides to a cube, so six squares. I'm rambling so I better stop, nice drop.
peace
Old 07-09-03, 11:18 AM   #6
varentao

Nah, it aint about somone named cube!..

Appreciate you digging though...

...resp..
Old 07-09-03, 11:39 AM   #7
LaDy TrInItY

IP: C3D4 A284

Hmm..i'm not gonna act like i know what you meant..but i'll tell you what got out of it...(kinda reminded me of thinking outside the box..but ne wayz)... Abstract visions
Churned through minds
Rose fields?
Blatant yet beautiful
Crescent moon?
With stars too..
Cloudy days?
I'm in awe..

those lines..they kinda reminded me..of peoples views...there ispirations....like how they view things...and then it gave me an idea...of how..if people had not viewed things in there head..(had dreams)..half the world would not be where it is right now

like i said..thats what i got out of it...i'm not going to try to dig what u meant...<<<<<<is blonde gets confused easily<<<

A poet always understands ones work better than anyone else...so its okay if some do not get the meaning
Old 07-09-03, 12:04 PM   #8
varentao

Oh, for sure. I most definetly appreciate people getting meanings other than the primary one i place into the piece. That's for certain sure.

This aint me hating on anyone. Just some constructive criticism to some people through a vent. I didn't mean to imply to anyone that there is no meaning other than the primary one. Just that if someone got that one, then it'd be appreciated.

Most definetly appreciated lady trinity (i see you got your account active again..)...

..resp..
Old 07-09-03, 12:20 PM   #9
LaDy TrInItY

IP: C3D4 A284

yea..thanx..i did...hmm..constructive criticism....i'll take any anyday..poetry is something i've always taken seriously..even back in the day...when i think me and you first started off together...and now ur higher than me..*tear*..lol...jp
Old 07-09-03, 03:47 PM   #10
ReccA

IP: C1DA C961

a second swing....or adding to my original guess...i'm sticking with the cube representing abstract and the square representing ordinary...but i think the meaning behind this piece was to tell, or suggest rather, that people be more abstract with their pieces and their way of thought...that they need to widen their horizon maybe, and go beyond the everyday styles that tend to be getting a lil played...in critiquing other pieces as well as writing their own.........this didnt really dawn on me until i read it like a 4th time....
Old 07-09-03, 08:13 PM   #11
varentao

Ms Trinity - i've been relatively crap since the 'great blockage'...which was before i came on here.

But yeah, you got a real way to put things so well with simplicity. Not taking away the depth from the piece. That's an art within itself. Most def.

Recca - You've virtually got it. Actually, you have got it in a way. Just that it was aimed more so at the reader rather than the writer. Ya dig?

So you can work the last part out now too. Kind of sarcastic and patronising, but that's just satire more than me being serious in my 'higher than thou' stance i took at times with his piece. Sorry if it seemed like that, but hey, that's one of the points of the piece, and helps force the overall meaning through. And anyway, it's a bloody vent!!

Anyway, appreciated how you dug into this piece. That's one of the primary reasons i drop pieces. So other people can dig what i dug..(??!!)...

..resp...
Old 07-09-03, 09:51 PM   #12
Da NFamous
Str8 From CopKilla Queens

Text Record: 0-4
IP: 4577 CD9A

Wow i been had respect for u since a ways back and i like this piece, i dont wnna guess the meaning because as it was sed u understand ya shit more then other people i like the versatility of this verse how so many dif people have different views its thought provoking yet simple as was sed earlier, instant respect, 1luv.
Send a message via AIM to Da NFamous   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-03, 12:12 AM   #13
ShorteRoc

IP: 0100 305B

Im new here varenteo and i really like your work..im feeling your style..its clever....and i belive thats why your probobaly the best here....you respect ideas good or bad....thats cool...defintely respect your writing and personality...looking forward to some of your work
One
Old 07-11-03, 01:38 PM   #14
varentao

^^No doubt.

Comments appreciated from both...good or bad...

...resp...