![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
sofa king we todd did
|
Get at the kid
IP: C810 F8D5
Anyone wanna battle (as soon as possible)
Trying to get some more wins on my record. If so just reply to this thread and I'll set up the battle. |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 4E93 0AB5
5 barz max-set it up
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
sofa king we todd did
|
IP: C810 F8D5
AIght you dropping first, lets get this over with quickly, I'll put it in the front lines so it gets more exposure.
I got room for one more battle, anyone else wanna battle? Last edited by cameronj86 : 07-24-03 at 05:20 PM. |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
~I Will Merk You~
|
IP: B11F D7B2
10-15 lines u spit first
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 0C11 66A3
Me and you Camron...After You Get Down With..Them 2 Dudes..-aiight..
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
sofa king we todd did
|
IP: C810 F8D5
aight, i'm finished with em wordz lets get this fight started, whenever you're ready just set the thread up adn let me know
|
|||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|