RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
BabyBoi Shane 0 0%
Sacrafice 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-03, 07:55 PM   #1
Sacrafice

Baby Boi Shane Vs. Sacrafice

IP: 574D B832

Ya spit 10 lines

Old 08-03-03, 08:30 PM   #2
babyboi shane
BANNED For Newbiness

IP: 9257 3B7D

yo i spit ten lines now,there so hot they'll burn off your uni-brow.
your punchlines are light and soft,mine is right,they stand for a fight.i might be white but that dont mean i aint got rhymes,this is #1 of a million times ill fuck u up.im a cat ,swift ,ouick and about to drop my shit like my dick.what kind of shit you got sacrafice,i think u a ghetto Elvis,to bad u dont impress nobody but foodstamps from unisef.
Send a message via AIM to babyboi shane  
Old 08-03-03, 08:35 PM   #3
babyboi shane
BANNED For Newbiness

i rep the truth,thats why i step on your shoes.i use lyrics as sick and as sad as your dick size.you got two wives but they elves they cant handle my 8inch thats why they got you they like the little pinch.
Old 08-03-03, 08:37 PM   #4
babyboi shane
BANNED For Newbiness

i got to rap it up,thats what your dad should of did cause you look like throw up.this is the ending,i bet you'll be featured in the gay man wedding
Old 08-03-03, 08:39 PM   #5
babyboi shane
BANNED For Newbiness

now,sacrifice you spit ten lines............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...

peace
Old 08-03-03, 09:15 PM   #6
K.O.J.

IP: 854A DDE7

you little bitch still sucking on your mommers tits. i'll whip out a gun and point it to your head pull the trigger and slowly whatch as you fall down to your death bed. im the whitest of whites and you lyrics are shite. so put down the mic and ill buy you a pint. coz your shit at this game and to carry on would be insane.

Old 08-03-03, 09:23 PM   #7
Sacrafice

IP: 9A4D CEE6

K.O.J GET OUTTA HERE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!