RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
SmokaJoka666 5 100.00%
Bash 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-03, 06:34 PM   #1
Bash
BANNED for biting

Bash vs SmokaJoka666

IP: A6DB 721B

No crew votes
No dick riding
10 Lines
U spit first
No hate votes
All votes must be explained

Old 08-01-03, 06:37 PM   #2
Bash
BANNED for biting

Checking in.

Old 08-01-03, 06:51 PM   #3
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP: 71CE 2E84

sorry i don't spit first....24 hour due date....just make deadline...that was established in the original callout.....checkin in...

peace
4:20
Old 08-01-03, 06:53 PM   #4
Bash
BANNED for biting

Quote:
Originally posted by SmokaJoka666
sorry i don't spit first....24 hour due date....just make deadline...that was established in the original callout.....checkin in...

peace

Well I aint spitting first

Old 08-01-03, 06:59 PM   #5
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP: 71CE 2E84

u scared...lol....fine with me....just make sure our verses are up by tomorrow at 6 pm eastern time....don't matter who spit first....just post b4 deadline deadline.....A MINUTE LATER THAN SIX AND IT'S A NO SHOW....

peace
Old 08-02-03, 03:32 AM   #6
Bash
BANNED for biting

Clips and Guns I Bust And Make Em Clap The Minute You Lift Your Tongue"/
Slit Ya Lungs Inhale Fluid Like Fish How You Gonna Spit When My Punches has already Split Ya salivree Glands"/ (Get it)
It Don't Matter When This Shit Is Done , Like a Flag U gon Get Lynched And Hang"/
Slugs-Connect..Smoka Can Get "Plugged"-Wit-Tecks Till He Look Like an "Outlet"/
SmokaJoka? The only thing u will be smoking after this battle is over is a "L" to ur dome"/ (L=Loss)
I guess u can compare my punches too Bricks and Stones because It's about too Shatter your Bones"/
It's Strange How Smoka Can't my name Out Of His Head
Oh yeah Maybe because My Name was On The Bullet That Left him Brain Dead"/
Packed Up His Verse And Took It To School In My Lunchbox"/
Not To Study, I Was Hungry And Needed Sumthin To Munch On"/ (Lol)
I Mean I'll X Your Chest Like People Rockin Shabazz T-Shirts*
And Leave Your Guts Hanging On Every One Of These Words "/
i'll make-ya-Flames...Douse, & take-ya-fame, lyricaly Drape Ya Name/(retire)
take-the-lame, & treat ur Bones like Pencils because they Break-The-same/
there's no Great-er-Pain when i Shape-Ya-Frame to a Pa-per-Crane"/ (ooo)

Old 08-02-03, 03:50 AM   #7
Bash
BANNED for biting

A couple of lines needs too be edited.....These suppose too say
It's Strange How Smoka Can't get my name Out Of His Head
Maybe it's because My Name was On The Bullet That Left him Brain Dead"/

^^^Dat's what it was suppose too say

Old 08-02-03, 05:51 PM   #8
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP: CB38 DF07

like "vaccuming FEMALE DOGS" u "suck BITCH", "writing the letters T - H - I - S on a sheet of paper" while listening to MC HAMMER is the only way u'll ever "touch THIS"//
u must LOVE TITS cuz ur reppin a crew with the first three letters of BREast, this kid loves penis so much he puts his "mouth on RICHARD NIXON MOVIES" so he can "SUCK DICK"//

my rhymes are like "Texas executions" cuz they "kill so many people a year" that they "register as a tobbaco company"//
ur rhymes don't make sense they sold nothing, this kid loves fucking MIXED BREEDS OF DONKEY & CAMELS for good ASShole HUMPings//

beatin the "OUTSIDE OF BOOKS" is the only time u give "SORE SPINES", like "AFTER A CANNIBAL DUMPS HIS GIRLFRIEND", I "WIPE MY ASS" with ur rhymes//
like a "COC ADDICT ON WELFARE" u got "POOR LINES", ur rhymes remind me of "DEER NUTS" cuz they will only sell for "UNDER A BUCK//

u beatin me? kid u need to "DOWNLOAD LUCKY CHARMS" on ur computer so u can "SAVE LUCK", ur a "HOMOSEXUAL ORGY" u wack "GAY FUCK"//
like a "PROSTITUTE WITH NO PUSSY" ur "PAY SUCKS, my rhymes will make u "SLAP UR KNEE" in laughter like "LEVI'S COVERED IN PENISES" u got "WACK GENES"//(Jeans)

fucking "DESERT ANIMALS" is the only way this kid "PACKS HEAT", this kid loves to get raped in the backseat//
cuz Bash lacks schematics cuz his fag tactics will fuck him up and leave him "SHAKIN not sturred" like "CRACK ADDICTS"//

u passed bar limit...but fuck it....let votes begin....

peace
Old 08-02-03, 06:03 PM   #9
Bash
BANNED for biting

SmokaJoka666 cameout hot...I thought he was whack....Lol...Good shit yo........................

Old 08-02-03, 06:05 PM   #10
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP: CB38 DF07

appreciate it homie....nice show of sportsmanship....just don't diss my crew...lol....i'm out to make sure we are respected...nah mean....so it's coo now...battle over...no matter who wins...

peace
Old 08-02-03, 06:07 PM   #11
Bash
BANNED for biting

Quote:
Originally posted by SmokaJoka666
appreciate it homie....nice show of sportsmanship....just don't diss my crew...lol....i'm out to make sure we are respected...nah mean....so it's coo now...battle over...no matter who wins...

peace

Word dawg..We cool...I dont care who wins..It's just da net dawg..

Old 08-02-03, 06:10 PM   #12
$$CrEaTe$$
BANNED

IP: A2B3 0A44

vote smoka joka, punches and flow........ that was a tight battle though....could yall please hit this up....thx http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=70431

Old 08-03-03, 01:02 AM   #13
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP: 8AFF 7D25

appreciate the vote....i'll check ur battle soon...my comp. is too slow to open pages right now...lol....

peace
Old 08-03-03, 01:39 AM   #14
SelTuR
iMMoRTaL~SiCcNeSS

IP: CEF5 716F

I vote for Seltur he had betta verse betta punches betta wordplay

overall vote: Smoka............................................. .................................................. ......

Old 08-03-03, 01:46 AM   #15
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP: 8AFF 7D25

lol^^u vote for Seltur....lol...thanks anyway though...uppin this for the first time...come on people...

peace