RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-03, 02:55 PM   #1
west

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Release

IP: 46B7 07B6

Keystyle fo audio,no topic jus a vocal release,jus gettin shit off ma chest,feedback would be appreciated.

Like Freddy i'm past evil,an ass kiker like william regal,what i do to ma enemies surely must be illegal/
i start cuttin from there nose,then where there skin like hannibal did as clothes/
scarin ma foes,rockin out ma shows with ho's sayin holdin westy down he surely gone dig at yours/
I'm a disgrace to mankind,like tha riddler from batman forever i got a sadistic and brilliant mind/
listenin to ma tracks it's jfk back and to tha left when u pressin rewind/
jus like harvey oswald i didn't do it,well maybe i did,epxlainin what though is like openein ur mind givin u tha fillin then closin ur lid/
all i do is express ma emotions in word,all ma friends think i'm like mint a unfashionable and always left out herb,but to me that's obsurd,coz ma rhymes will show u a new way of usin fresh flavoured verbs/
i use met's and punches to verbally kill ma opponents,ma intelligence and flow are jus merely afew components,of ma lyrkal artillery,fuk with i'm cuttin ur capillery/
leavin you like weekend at bernies the walkin deceased,life ceased,but more knowlegable coz ur appreciation of west has increased/
afew bars from me lika full moon hip hop is clearly defined,no thug here jus a youngster who's rappin delivery is visibly refined,step to me though and ur lifespan like ur visa will be declined/
fuk tha hook,listenin to west on tha mic is as easy as jk rowlin writin another harry potter book,no need for one,listenin to me and u'll find ma punches hittin hard like arnold scwarzennegar with a gun/
i'm a human absortion needle,suckin material from anything i think is pheasable,for writin a rhyme,jus call me royal mail coz ma delivery is always on time/
oops well sometimes it aint,keystylin every line so ma heat got u dehydrated and feelin faint,like picasso i paint/
this lyrikal portrait is called tha release,coz like guevara i'm declarin civil war on wack mc's,so fuck peace/
i'ma roll over u lika 300 pound overweight dude,i don't live in no hood,so fuk i'm still rude walkin round in tha nude,but readin ma shit is enough to inspire anyone to write coz it get's u in tha mood/
to write a verse,not like wannabe rapper fred durst,coz ma shit is killer and his shit will get u windin up in a hearst/
ma lifespan in this game we call hip hop will go on for years,so all ma fans put rest to your fears,but when this shit actually has to end they gonna be upset and streamin with niagra tears/

Last edited by west : 08-03-03 at 03:58 PM.
Old 08-03-03, 03:29 PM   #2
fgee

IP: 24A3 0EF0

alright verse decent for a keystyle
flow was a bit choppy and eratic due to the bar lenghts...need to shorten them and even it out
content was alright i guess...wasn't reall feeling much of it though but it was personal so ..
some word play nothing outstanding....vocab was good...

so give it 6/10
Old 08-03-03, 03:31 PM   #3
west

^bullshit,everything u said was garbage,i take offence to that.For example flow choppy was to correspond with beat,lengths to go with beat,8/10 atleast,yo it was a ten minute key dawg.

Last edited by west : 08-03-03 at 03:34 PM.
Old 08-03-03, 03:52 PM   #4
west

Slept on ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Old 08-03-03, 03:55 PM   #5
pot1ent

IP: 1678 1F96

some nice lyrics in there, i didn't find the flow too choppy, it was aiight, there didn't seem no real to topic to me if there was tell me, but it was real dope...did you type that in 10mins?
seems alot to type let alone think...no hate...Peace

Tite keys
Old 08-03-03, 03:57 PM   #6
west

soz bout 12,13 mins man honestly dawg.
Old 08-03-03, 06:01 PM   #7
west