RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Geartek 0 0%
Verbaly Abusive 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-03, 03:36 AM   #1
Verbaly Abusive

Verbaly Abusive vs Geartech

IP: AFF5 6ECA

Rules
first to 5 wins
3-0 KO
no d/r
explained votes
10bars
due before around 3 no later than 3:15.(Central Time)
You spit first.

Old 08-02-03, 03:40 AM   #2
Verbaly Abusive

My bad for mis spellin that shit
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______
Drop ya verse though

Old 08-02-03, 03:51 AM   #3
Verbaly Abusive

Yo check in and shit first
Me, Checkin
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

Old 08-02-03, 04:00 AM   #4
Verbaly Abusive

Yo check in and shit first!!
This is my checkin right
now_______________________________________________ ___

Old 08-02-03, 04:18 AM   #5
Verbaly Abusive

fuck it im spittin then im ups

Old 08-02-03, 04:19 AM   #6
Verbaly Abusive

its kinda wack

Old 08-02-03, 04:19 AM   #7
geartek

IP: 6FA7 7304

u spittin first...

-check0-

I gotta get up eairly.. like in 4 hours.. so I will try and post den....

...........................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Old 08-02-03, 04:21 AM   #8
Verbaly Abusive

Yo deadline is 3:00 no exceptions its the rules u agreed and u saw that before you did too.
yeah ill spit first

Old 08-02-03, 04:22 AM   #9
Verbaly Abusive

so r u gonna battle or what cause i aint gonna waste a verse if your not???????????????????????????????????????????????

Old 08-02-03, 04:24 AM   #10
Verbaly Abusive

whatever if you dont spit by 3:15 its a DQ
ima spit
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

Old 08-02-03, 04:24 AM   #11
Verbaly Abusive

The 'End Is Near', This 'Kid Is Queer '- I'd ~Rape Ya Skull An ~fuck Ya Thoughts, But I'd Probably 'Rip Ya Ear'/
'Flippin Ya Sneer' 'This Shits To Fear!!' Vbusive's A 'Magician Here' - 'Leavin People In Awe' Whenever I "Diss-A-Peer!!"// 1

Im 'So Sick' When I 'Key These' - 'Whenever You 'Read You 'Leave Coughin!!'/
Tek Can 'Beat Me'? Thats 'Hard To Beleive' - Like 'Christopher Reeves Walkin!!'// 2

'Die Kid, Your Screwed!' Don't Like Me? Well fuck You Cuz I 'Like To Be Rude!' 'Fight Or Get Booed!"/
Puttin Bullets 'Inside Of This Dude!' Fake! Yea, This Kats 'Seen Nines'... -When He Looks Down At The 'Size Of His Shoes!!'// 3

This Is 'For The Retarded', The 'Whore Is Departed' - Leavin Tech 'Lost For Words' like 'Forein Entourages!'
Guy's Nothin 'More Then Just Garbage!! - Cuz In This Battle U Serve' No Purpose Like 'Mormon Garages!!'//4

Tek Got Weight? 'Tha Scales Lie!', This is The Finals 'You've Failed Guy!!'
He Hasn't Responded Cuz Its 'Hard To Type' - When He Lettin His 'Nails Dry!'// 5

C'mon Dawg Be 'More Practical', U The Champ? That's Not 'Compatible', /
Vbusive Is 'Iller With Tacticals' - Like A Presidential Assassin, Im About To "KILL YOU IN CAPITOLS"// 6

This Should Be A 'Short Battle' Like A Giant 'Rumble With Midgets!!', I Will 'Pummell Little Bitches!!'/
Ur In Trouble Not 'Suttle With It', - I'm Takin This' Pussy's 9th Life' And Startin The Chain To Put Your Losses In 'Double Digits!!'// 7

Like A Terrorist Man, Ima 'Slam Ya Team', U 'Can't Be The Champ U Queen!!'/
"Damn, You Mean" I Know, But Tek Still 'Hop On My Crotch' Like My Nuts Were A 'Tramp-Oline'!!// 8

You Shouldn't 'Test A Man This Famous', Makin This Kat Forget 'What His Name Is' - Sit And Get 'Slashed In Cages'/
Kid You Just 'Cant Contain This' Blaze Cause Im Always "Sick Behind My Bars" Like "Prisons For Cancer Patients!!"// 9

Tek, You Not Gonna 'Make The Sequel' - My Prolific Style Is 'Sick An Lethal', Trust Me The 'Kid Is Evil!!'/
I'm Sneaky, 'Forget Decietful' - Puttin More 'Shots In Your Mouth' Then 'Alcoholics And 'Dentist Needles!!'// 10

I told ya'll its kinda wack but still UPPIN drop an honost vote after this kat drops Thanks
Peace

Old 08-03-03, 04:17 AM   #12
BiZzUrK
Banned AKA Dante

IP: AF11 A214

when you gonna post geartek?

Old 08-03-03, 06:36 AM   #13
BiZzUrK
Banned AKA Dante

IP: AF11 A214

DAMN
this is da definition
of a no show
lets make it official
and get sum votes stat'n that

Old 08-03-03, 09:30 AM   #14
assid_rane
New to RB

IP: 24A3 0EF0

sorry about the freepost but aint it well annoyyin wen they do this? my first battle i had was with mc pheonix and he didnt spit, its well annoyin.

wen i get 100 posts ill vote for ya

sum1 vote on my battle against natural disaster coz no1 is votin and i need to get it closed, i apreciate it. thanx
<center><marquee behavior=scroll direction="left"scrollamount="5"><font size="2" color=GREEN><table style=filter:GLOW(color=RED)>You wonna battale? You beat around the bush like your scared to lick pussy so you eat around the tush!!</table></marquee></center>

I like girls, i like girls alot, i like girls that like girls even more so