![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED
|
Any1 ELSE???? im on fiya
IP:
Rules~
5-8 bars no crew/hate votes no votes from people who voted our las battle Both emcees have 1 hour 2 post after check in WHO WANT IT THIS TIME!!? |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Veteran
|
IP:
If ya give me till 5pm central time...
I'll go at ya. Just at work and can't promise I'll do it in one hour... But by the end of the day, yeah...
__________________
Merkings will occur Monday thru Friday, 8 am thru 5 pm, C.S.T. For my convenience, not yours! |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Veteran
|
IP:
Dude...
I see ya name at the top of the page... I know ya here... Battle/No Battle? Yay/Nay?
__________________
Merkings will occur Monday thru Friday, 8 am thru 5 pm, C.S.T. For my convenience, not yours! |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Veteran
|
IP:
Well...
I'll assume you want no part of me since I've seen you come and go from this room yet, not respond to my acceptance of your callout. Fine... I completely understand.
__________________
Merkings will occur Monday thru Friday, 8 am thru 5 pm, C.S.T. For my convenience, not yours! |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED
|
IP:
Shit nonono ive only jus reloaded the damnpage!!
il battle you fo'sho but yo i need you 2 stick 2a time limit!1 I NEED u 2 lol so say 2 hours? will that do? |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Veteran
|
IP:
I leave my office in exactly 1 hour and 20 minutes...
I'll have it down before I walk out the door. Cool?
__________________
Merkings will occur Monday thru Friday, 8 am thru 5 pm, C.S.T. For my convenience, not yours! |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED
|
IP:
Office.... wooooo lol yeah thaz cool.. can you set it up i gotta go eat
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Veteran
|
IP:
Cool...
__________________
Merkings will occur Monday thru Friday, 8 am thru 5 pm, C.S.T. For my convenience, not yours! |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
The sYcKlE Makes Me Do It
|
IP:
Yo soldier im down with these rules
im online im inghost mode hit my pm box up if ya wanna do this 1 hour after check in thing |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED
|
IP:
^^Hit meup when you get online and lets do it
Front Lines tho... elite takes 2 long |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
The sYcKlE Makes Me Do It
|
IP:
SOLDIER NEXT TIME YOU SEE THIS SET IT UP AN PM ME THE LINK
|
||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|