RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
brainsurgeon 5 100.00%
BUSINESS 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-03, 12:28 AM   #1
BUSINESS
BANNED

B.U.S.I.N.E.S.S. vs Bransurgeon

IP: 1BD5 13B2

10-20 lines
ur spittin first
check in brainsurgeon

this battle will be voted like this ppl

creativity:
personal:
vocab:
multies:
punches:
Meta's:
Flow:

peace out

yo u can use ur old verse frum our old battle if u want dawg

Old 08-13-03, 12:30 AM   #2
BUSINESS
BANNED

oh important

Ecco, amp, X-Kalibur, clown, d mecca cannot vote, they dick ryders

peace............................................. .............................goodluk

Old 08-13-03, 01:16 AM   #3
BUSINESS
BANNED

This is what I mean u fuckin bitch

u always fuckin back out and never post

Dont ever ask ot battle again or answer any my threads u fuck

Peace out

U didnt even check in yet for fuck sake

Old 08-13-03, 01:32 AM   #4
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

IP: E7FC C34C

I'll kick your pelvic bone into your cranium so you can change "YOUR-FRAME-OF-MINE"!!!!
Your verse was the typical GAY ISSUE!! QUIT "FRONTIN"!! like others! "You're-PLAIN-AT-RHYME"!!! <1>
Either slow or stupid to see, like your crack-habit,-"shouldn't-have-started-me"!!!!
INEXORABLE NIGGA!!!! Could have reversed the ALPHABET,-WOULDN'T-HAVE-BETTERED-"B"!!!! <2>
I'll take ya rhyme, "rip-it, "eat-it" and "shit-it" while you're thinking, "Why is he hating?"!
Ripping the "pupil" out....posting it to a sociopath....so you think you're "an-eye-elating"(annihilating)!!!! <3>
Ya lyrics are USLESS, flow is DIFFUSENESS, what made you think YOU COULD DO THIS!?!?!
You want to know what BEING GOOD IS, it's leaving niggas with nothing, now that IS TRULY "ROOT"-"LESS"!!!!!! <4>
You "stretch bars" like starving CHOCOHOLICS!!! You'll "die on the net" like trapezing ALCHOHOLICS!!!!
It's due to punchlines SO HORRID, I had to have you "surrounded" like a dot in HYPOBOLICS!!!!<5>
You were mad-ta-start! I attack-you-wacks with locked bars like AL-CA-TRAZ!!!!
I'll rip you a hole new one, stick it in ya skull, so against the next nigga, YOU CAN MIND-YA-ASS!!!!<6>
cuz I'll for you punch lines, IF YOU DON'T DISRESPECT ME, HOW COULD YOU "TOUCH" MINE????
WHAT A DUMB ASS! YOU'D STILL BE IF YOU ATE LAVA AND WAS FORCED TO SPIT A "HOT RHYME"!!!!!<7>

Old 08-13-03, 01:33 AM   #5
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

IP: E7FC C34C

loook dude -- sorry about that -- i went off line in case you didn't notice -- things to do and shit -- i thing you guys state on this too REAL-TIME

Old 08-13-03, 01:34 AM   #6
BUSINESS
BANNED

aight thank you

i'll spit later tonite

peace it................................................ ..................................

Old 08-13-03, 02:35 AM   #7
BUSINESS
BANNED

You whole verse was bullshit, callin me a nigga? Im white! fuckin dyke, this guys comin shorter than Midgets wrestlin slapped in Tights/ your lines made no sense! stupid fuck, why call yourself a Brain-Sergeon?/ u aint smart, ya probably dont even know Toilets are made to shit in/ please u aint a gangsta, u just the Wanksta Version/! Whats wit all the beef? u bette "Treat me right" or i'll "Kill like Sars"/ Stretched Bars?, your shit was all ova the place n' messier than Crash Test Cars/ Fuck you bitch, ur faker than Jerry Springer Shows/ its a lie the whole world knows, u couldnt Flow if ya were floatin underneath a fuckin Row Boat/ This Surgeon complains more than a pregnant bitch! pissed cuz i left our otha battle and ditched/ i aint got time to waste! i need sum1 who can spit faster than a MLB Baseball Pitch/ Im very dissapointed in you, your verse/ I cant understand how u think your betta?? Lets see u take out ppl like SLIK or DaCurse/!! (beat them under a diff name)
I gots this shit down, like Im takin an Exam this kids Focused/
you couldnt win by magic, nuttin can help u not even a Hocus Pokis/ now im realy pissed/ your a NOBODY, if i spit first and U no showed nobody would even Notice!/ No beef, this Is Strickly "Business", whats the matter dawg u embarrESSed? GOOD, You wouldnt be Worth SHIT if you dug up a Treasure Chess/ your werds were a mess! I try to be as bleek wit my speech as POSS-A-BAL/i knew u wouldnt win this, u were Lerned in like how Red Sheets Attract-bulls/ u rappins like talken wit ya mouth full, just bein truth-full, your lines wouldnt be 'Straight' if they were Labeled 'Heterosexual'/!

UIppin this.......................Vote according to the rules

Old 08-13-03, 03:11 AM   #8
FATAL_LYRICS
BANNED: Cheater

IP: AD13 7D10

kinda weak battle but props to both ne wayz....hears the break down

punches=brian
flow=busness
wordplay=brian

vote-brian

Old 08-13-03, 03:32 AM   #9
BUSINESS
BANNED

Shit i dont know how i go frum beatin ppl like SLIK and DaCUrse to becomin shit!!

uppin............................................. ........

Old 08-13-03, 03:33 AM   #10
Pax

IP: C74A 37BE

creativity:bus
personal:bus
vocab:brain
multies:bus
punches:brain
Meta's:brain
Flow:bus
wordplay: brain
overall: brain

this was a weak battle, brain had some played lines but his punches were wayyyy better than bus. bus got it in personals cuz he had some even though they didnt even hit as hard as a normal punch. bus get at me on AIM>>>>> paxknight16

vote=brainsurgeon

Old 08-13-03, 03:40 AM   #11
BUSINESS
BANNED

HOW AM I LOSIN SO MUCH NOW LOOL I WAS FCUKIN SHIT UP UNDER ANTHROPOLOGY WTF HAPPENED!!!!!!

uppin....................

Old 08-13-03, 05:17 AM   #12
BUSINESS
BANNED

uppin .................................................. .................................................. .....

Old 08-13-03, 05:49 AM   #13
THE_COMEDIAN

IP: 3E14 AFEC

imma give this to brainsurgeon coz the other guy dropped the n-bomb .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

Old 08-13-03, 06:13 AM   #14
MC Voodoo

IP: 1678 1F96

Yo peeps canu vote on my battle, and i will b bk 2 vote here..........................PLZ

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=72257

Old 08-13-03, 09:02 AM   #15
EyesMindAssasin

IP: 42FD 5447

creativity: Brain
personal: buisness
vocab: Brain
multies: Brain
punches: Brain
Meta's: Brain
Flow: Brain

vote = Brain

pretty one sided to be honest.... But would yall peep my battle with DW and cast an honest vote? it would be apeciated

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=72752