RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
RhymeKiller 0 0%
][\/][.O.B 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-03, 01:34 AM   #1
An']['hropoLog¥
BANNED - Go Away

MOB vs rhyme killer

IP: 6DED 74A3

10-20 lines
no bitin no hate no d/r
I spit first

check in

peace............................................. .......................
Send a message via ICQ to An']['hropoLog¥  
Old 08-22-03, 01:36 AM   #2
RhymeKiller

IP: 6B6E 7733

Aight man............................................... ..................

checking in................................................ ..

Old 08-22-03, 02:36 AM   #3
An']['hropoLog¥
BANNED - Go Away

This kids Ryhmes are Dead like Victoms at the hands of Cereal Killas........."Dont sleep" or I'll strike and kill you like "Freddy" in Night Mare on Elmstreet Thrillas/

Im an Imperial Gaurd sent here to Deploy hits that will Destroy......Takin down ya Entire Convoy and leaven u wit more Crators than An Astroid/

Ya ryhmes are more 'Discraceful' than Pregnant Moms tappin rubber comdems on X rated sites Dot Com.......In Lamens this bitch Killer couldnt "Cum at me" wit his Dick in his Paml/

I Intertwine bitches wit fatal ryhmes then "Blow em aside" like Wind Shimes.......You'll find that these lines arent Kind but "harsh" like German Concentration Camps in Hitlers Time/

Ya first battle was against CrackKillz and ya got killed worse than Jews In World War Two.....He fucken You and So will I cuz "Treat my VIctoms like Viruses" by Spittin "Sick" shit like the "Flu"/

You Aint Elivatin or Gainin Shit afta this a battle, Goin Against you aint even Considered fuckin Trainin.......Like Water Im fatal on tha Brain, This Fag couldnt "Wet" a pussy if His Dick was Rainin/

Finisher:

Killa Ur Highly underated cuz ya Key Styles nuthin but Saturated......With the mic in my palm, I'm like a bomb in Vietnam just activated/
Old 08-22-03, 02:50 AM   #4
Dope Name
Light Weight

IP: C1DA C961

pretty nice i'll wait for dude to come back but i cant vote (which sucks) but i'll just give my opinion in the mean while hit this up its been going for a week and its gotten one vote

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=73546

i know this is really herbish to be dropping a link but its taking too fuckin long to get voted on

DopeName<center>
<center>SucideInc.
<center>

Later DanE
Word-Ness
I have a website

Old 08-22-03, 06:51 AM   #5
RhymeKiller

your rhymes are as strong as a chain link fence - i'm here with wire cutters ready to chop your deffense - cause your rhymes didnt make any fucking sense/

Fuck the expense - my rhymes lyrically raping you and i'm getting charged with cases of Sexual Offense - your rhymes looked dirty but mine came like draino and helped them rinse - now dirty is a past tense/

Your the teacher and you the student - i'm sendin your mama letters cause your rhymes are always trudent (late) your verse was wack - had no beat like it was prudent/(silence)

Fuck the pink~slips - as your teacher i'm makin you drink~clips - i'm a rhyme killer - think~ships when i put holes in your rhymes because i sink~scripts/

I write this verse in blood instead of black ink - cause i dont waste a pen over a gay emcee that is a fan of N'sync - your verse shoulda been done in Pink Ink/

yeah i lost to crack~kills - but my lyrical mac~kills emcees like you because you faggots Lack~Skills - you might be freddy but i'm murdering you so bloody like when jack~kills (jack the ripper)/

don't even got to think of way to finish this~off - cause your punches were baby fist~soft - im dragging your lifeless corpse to hide you in an empty loft /

just playin wit' you Mob - cause i already packed your bags so you can go home pissed~off - when i beat you i move to the next to finish the list~off/

the insults you have used have already been said - used and abused disses and rhymes - notice they dont stand a chance against my rhymes/

I'm unwrapin you an killin you at the same time - like hershe kisses and a loaded-nine - next time think before you go up against lines like mine/

Old 08-22-03, 06:53 AM   #6
RhymeKiller

Uppin this shit.............................................. .........

Good battle man............................................... ..

Old 08-22-03, 07:08 AM   #7
DaBanga
BANNED

IP: 36FD BAD5

i think mob had the better overall verse in this one..tight battle but mob was a bit betta....hit this up with an honest vote

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...?threadid=74922

Old 08-22-03, 07:17 AM   #8
RhymeKiller

Aight thanks for the vote

uppin

and i hate this hundred text limit............................................. .....................................

Old 08-22-03, 01:37 PM   #9
An']['hropoLog¥
BANNED - Go Away

UPPIN............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................
Old 08-22-03, 02:00 PM   #10
J~Dubya
Reppin Verbal Swat Team

IP: C1DA C961

vote here honestly and i'll return da favor
http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=74980

Old 08-22-03, 02:44 PM   #11
An']['hropoLog¥
BANNED - Go Away

UPPIn............................................. .................................................. ..................................
Old 08-22-03, 02:53 PM   #12
RhymeKiller

UPPIN............................................. .................................................. ................................................

Old 08-22-03, 02:59 PM   #13
Funda-mentalz
BANNED: Biter

IP: 3B4E 9580

i thot mob was abit better in category except for the vocab, but overall had a better verse
vote=mob
hit this up plz
http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=74960

Old 08-22-03, 03:01 PM   #14
24 karat
BANNED

IP: 89EA B169

Quote:
Originally posted by Funda-mentalz
i thot mob was abit better in category except for the vocab, but overall had a better verse
vote=mob

word ^^ no hate no dr..........hit this up and vote please http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=74952
Send a message via AIM to 24 karat  
Old 08-22-03, 03:24 PM   #15
An']['hropoLog¥
BANNED - Go Away

uppinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn