RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-03, 11:10 PM   #1
InvaliD

Hey... ITS IMPORTANT.

IP: D95F 3334

I'm Dillon, aka Summoned Titan, aka Past Tense, aka Invalid...

I'm going to be as active as i can... in all reality might not be that much because this board is madddd active and its hard to keep up with. I got my computer back yesterday, so i'm just here to say what up fags and to letcha know that me n mistake dropped that damn audio, but we can't get it on the net right now cuz i don't have cool edit and i can't d/l imesh or kazaa to download it.

Mistake's comp fucks up after about 20 to 30 minutes of usage, so we aren't able to get online, upload the song then letcha'll know... so i've gotta get CEP so i can convert it from a WMP to a MP3. So gimme some time... n right now i'm lookin to d/l Photoshop 7.0 so someone hit me up...

I'm alone...

Old 09-10-03, 07:05 AM   #2
**~SynText~**

IP: C1DA C961

ayo i can get you cool edit without using kazaa or imesh

go to

www.one-mic-com

go to hosted

then download cep2reg and cep2setup

and then pm me and i'll give you name and serial aight holmes

Old 09-10-03, 11:08 AM   #3
Saint Shizzle

IP: F8F4 4D1C

^dam you giving away my secrets!!!!

but yea im lookin to d/l photo 7 as well soo

w/e InvaliD we know u IJL fo life so stay as up as u can

Old 09-10-03, 01:49 PM   #4
**~SynText~**

IP: 399E F0FD

lmao yeah so i can help ou tthe fam

Old 09-10-03, 03:08 PM   #5
InvaliD

right, right right, just pm me with the name n serial so i can go ahead n put it in incase you ain't online... i don't have aim anymore neither, my comps bein an ass so i can't get it goin'... well, just hit me up fam, you know where i'm at...

contact me? msn messenger/email - titans_holocaust@hotmail.com

Old 09-10-03, 10:53 PM   #6
**~SynText~**

IP: 4577 CD9A

cool cool

Old 09-10-03, 10:58 PM   #7
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP: CB38 DF07

aight coo....yeah Mistake told me ur comp was kinda fucked yo....welcome back homie....check the assignments week 4....u don't have to do it all....just attempt one of them....

peace
4:20
Old 09-10-03, 10:59 PM   #8
~ProPaiN~
BANNED

IP: 8A4E C363

GangstuH!!!

Old 09-10-03, 11:01 PM   #9
**~SynText~**

IP: 4577 CD9A

GANGSTAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-10-03, 11:42 PM   #10
~ProPaiN~
BANNED

IP: C4F8 F820

LOL why Mind theory sayin to get his shot off yo SIG dawg???

Old 09-11-03, 09:26 AM   #11
InvaliD

i dunno if ya talkin' to me bout sigs or not, but i'm on fire with em, i just gotta get my photoshop workin'.... theres this new layout that i was workin with, the plans to a new ijl... it was HOT as fuck, it was like transparent movement, and this fuckin' insane joker with a knife, just covered in blood, and oh my god, it was just nice as fuck...

anyways, hit me up with that serial number n name cuz i'm contimplatin on goin' to school, and shit.... in fact, i'mma just stay home today, i'm sicker than shit, yesterday i left school, and stayed up until my mom came home from work which was about 3:10, i feel asleep at 3:05 and didn't wake up till this morning at 8... n i'm throwin up n shit, i think i got cancer ya'll.... for real...

Old 09-11-03, 10:35 AM   #12
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP: 8AFF 7D25

^^lol...i wouldnt' be surprised if i did too yo....but aye...for now put this in ur sig right below ur Invalid sig...

<center>http://files.dmusic.com/music/k/n/knba/IJL%202.jpg</center>

^^just copy and paste that...oh yeah....gimme a call today...i gotta talk to u about something.....and for Propain's question....check the pinkslip that SML and spliviticus are having and u'll see y....

peace
4:20
Old 09-11-03, 10:54 AM   #13
InvaliD

lol, thanks smoka, but i rep my own sigs lol, thats just the way i am, yeah, i'll call ya later, i can call ya now, i think i lost ya number tho... i dunno, just pm me when youw ant me to.