RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
GhettoSpittz69 0 0%
mc thrilla 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-29-03, 12:34 PM   #1
mc thrilla

GhettpoSpittz69vsmc thrilla

IP: 690B DF81

10 to 20 lines
no crew
hater
or d/r votes
no feedoffs

Old 08-29-03, 12:42 PM   #2
GhettoSpittz69

IP: F4A6 8B69

lol....i setup one too! DOH! damnit..u wanna battle here or what?
should i just tell a moddah ta close da other shit or what?

Old 08-29-03, 12:53 PM   #3
mc thrilla

yo ghettospitz, ya lyrics are about as diseased as a hood rats clit, cause ya gonna be gettin fucked 100 times in this contest, and im gonna make the president wonna pass an abortion law, and have millions protest, cause im just gonna keep on feedin ya killer lyrics its gonna be like ya mom feedin wit her breasts, thats why they call me the male hoer on this web page, cause i fuck my victems up like a nympho on a rampage,(lol) cause my lyrics are deadly like the h.i.v killa, and ill be goin out on top "MC THRILLA" holla

Old 08-29-03, 12:54 PM   #4
mc thrilla

battle here ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 08-29-03, 12:54 PM   #5
GhettoSpittz69

FUCK THAT POLL! leads to dickrydin votes! People have to vote manually! with there keyboard!

ight here it goes! n im sayin fuck da line max!

nigga thinks hes middle weight, u havent eaten lately so you carry less weight than your pen//
i obliteratre this non-straight fly-weight with words, humiliate this 2'8 fake till tears make your vision blurred//
this guy thinks he a gangsta but he's still scared of the dark, he a true fake cos his bite aint worse than his bark//
watch as i trash it with another fantastic classic, and see how he ass-licks when i snap him like plastic//
see this assassin give out another mass thrashin, clap as i smash him and hand out another lyrical ass-bashin//
mc thrilla rhymes the word 'alone' with 'opose' and 'morse', i smash 'bones' in 'toes' just for fun of 'course'//
i silence the inmates when i put up my rhyme, with violence i intimedate and make you shut up in 9 lines//
NASA studies you because your a freak of nature, people say your shits good but i think they over-rate-ya//
mc thrilla aint got no beef cos he knows he'll verbally slaughtered, fuck a black-eye you'll get hung - drawn and quartered//
im a serial killa ill murder a whole nation like jason, or slice you up like freddy and drown you in the toilet bason//
i leave this canadian maden electrafied like im rayden, mc thrilla so unpopular he's been nick-named 'bin laden'//
you call yourself an artifact - well you are old obsolete, you make a party-wack when you read off your rhyme-sheet//
your hardest diss was about a handicap sticker, looks like youve changed your style or are you another rhyme nicker??//

ight bro......spit your shit and then we be uppin fer votes....or you scared? HAHA

Old 08-29-03, 01:12 PM   #6
GhettoSpittz69

ooooops, i spit and you spit at the same time.....well now were uppin for votes.....unless you wanna spit again? cuz your first verse sucked dick man! no offense or nuttin! but i think you shud spit again if you want a chance

Old 08-29-03, 04:55 PM   #7
GhettoSpittz69

UPPIN FOR VOTES!!! WHO DA BETTER EMCEE HERE? YALL ARE DA JUDGES SO GET A VOTING............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ....

Old 08-30-03, 12:16 AM   #8
GhettoSpittz69

kmon people.........VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-30-03, 11:40 AM   #9
GhettoSpittz69

someone? anyone? wanna please like vote for this! Im new here and I wanna show this dude off! holla back...first to five votes wins.....4 votes is a K.O. (knock out)

Old 08-31-03, 12:23 PM   #10
GhettoSpittz69

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............its been a few days and still not one voter? hmmmmmmmmmmmm......start voting please people! UPPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-31-03, 12:35 PM   #11
CriminalSal

IP: CEF5 716F

yo fuk da 100 post rule no one votes yo GS you killed dat cat every aspect so......
vote GS

yo canyou govote on me an HELTAH

Old 08-31-03, 02:35 PM   #12
GhettoSpittz69

ummmmmmmmmmmm.....you dont got a hundred posts! and either do I so if a moddah allows it then i guess itll count...but you gotta listen to tha rules! well still uppin fer votes! lol