RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Cuthroat 5 100.00%
cripwalkin 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-03, 04:01 PM   #1
cripwalkin

Cutthroat vs cripwalkin

IP: FF0B 4A2B

rules:
5-7bars
must explain votes
no d/r votes
no group votes
no hate

as you posted in the first thread.
i'm bout to spit.

Old 09-01-03, 04:03 PM   #2
cripwalkin

heres his verse:
quit that "shit ya talkin" you don't know nothin bout "cripwalkin" i'm jus tellin it like it is ya try to come off as a "gangsta" wit my lines it's easy to "waste ya"/
If you a "crip then I'm a blood" I'll "flip the script in the end i'll win this shit and have ya on the run"/
You've done entered "restricted territory" man i go crazy and get "convicted of killin ya yea that's the story"/
You gonna make the "headlines" as anotha "victim" you have "deadrhymes" mine are like poison when they enter ya "system"/
i "kill in the heat of war" ya have no "skills ya beat wit ease don't even try to come wit more" punches than me i'm gonna make ya see/
as i "end ya career so severily" my "friend ya won't win here or anywhere i'm jus tryin to make ya see clearly"/
I'm gonna let ya "travel" to heaven's "gates" man you picked the wrong "battle" cuz "I'm real you fake" i "kill the greats"/
k i'm done

Old 09-01-03, 04:07 PM   #3
cripwalkin

heres myne:

you don't wanna battle me. my guns'll leave ya brains ~hangin out~ like ~apostrophes~//1

when my bullets burn through ya skin you gon' be da ~holiest~ bitch here ~2ndtonuns~//2

you done been ~de-feeted~ so many times, you confined to a fuckin wheelchair//3

ya verse causin more controversy than ~Clinton-Lewinsky~
dickridin all da niggaz on ~RB~ to vote against me.//4

ya ~elementary~ like ~ABC's~. take ya ass out and learn to spit in ~W.E.C~//5

Old 09-01-03, 04:08 PM   #4
cripwalkin

let the votin start!............................................ .................................................. .................

Old 09-01-03, 04:34 PM   #5
Cuthroat
Flyweight

IP: 4E34 14DC

good flow dawg and yea up votes............................................. .................................................. .................

Old 09-01-03, 05:05 PM   #6
Cuthroat
Flyweight

2 time but Up votes............................................. .................................................. ........................................k

Old 09-01-03, 05:34 PM   #7
Cuthroat
Flyweight

come on someone vote................................I can't be uppin all the time.............................................. .................................................. ....................

Old 09-01-03, 05:40 PM   #8
contender

IP: 071B C042

cripwalin got this one

better flow punches wordplay creativity and thats all he needed to win this battle

Old 09-01-03, 07:07 PM   #9
Cuthroat
Flyweight

if he won i don't think it was that easy lol............................................... .................................................. ............................i don't care tho jus glad someone voted

Old 09-01-03, 07:25 PM   #10
deser_eagle
duh.....

yo cripwalkin took this one. had better flow, multis, and punches.
so my vote to cw.
holla
.................................................. .................................................. ....
inkwell(5-0)
eminem minis(5-3)
lyrical extasy(5-0)
whiteRwrong(5-0)

Old 09-01-03, 07:30 PM   #11
Cuthroat
Flyweight

WHATEVER HA................................................ .................................................. .......................

Old 09-01-03, 08:08 PM   #12
cripwalkin

uppin............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................

Old 09-01-03, 10:16 PM   #13
Cuthroat
Flyweight

if i up after this i get dq or atleast soon but yall
Up votes............................................. .................................................. .......................................

Old 09-02-03, 01:09 AM   #14
InvaliD

IP: D95F 3334

Cutthroat gets my vote

heres the break down

punches - Cut
multis - crip
metas - cut
sim - cut
flow - cut
lines - cut
creativity - cut

look, these votes are bullshit, i mean, cutthroat stomped crip with just plane punches... these cats only care about flow? Even if crip spat with smaller lines... HE DIDN'T HAVE THE FLOW.
even cuts' punches were a lil lame, they took the battle easily, with longer lines, cut was able to add a nice rhymescheme.

vote - cutthroat

Summoned Titan =-=

Old 09-02-03, 01:44 AM   #15
Crysis
Kung Fu

IP: 2A8B 39F9

i think cutthroat stomped the fuckin shit out of cripwalkin but thats just my perspective
punches- DEF CUT
flow - crip
multis-cut
creativity-cut
wordplay - cut
structure-crip

Vote - Cut