RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Cuthroat 1 16.67%
real_1_skiddlez 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-03, 07:07 PM   #1
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

Cuthroat vs. me

IP: EF93 6853

the last 1 i did i forgot to put a post

u know the rules
10-16 lines max
u spit first
u have to drop 10 min after check in
usual rules
just check in and lets do the damn thing
Send a message via AIM to real_1_skiddlez Send a message via Yahoo to real_1_skiddlez  
Old 09-04-03, 07:12 PM   #2
Cuthroat
Flyweight

IP: 4E34 14DC

hey i did mine on the last one .................................................. ...................

Old 09-04-03, 07:13 PM   #3
Cuthroat
Flyweight

can u possibly put my rhyme on this one from the last one............................................... ................................

Old 09-04-03, 07:17 PM   #4
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

yea u can just copy and paste it on to this 1 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Send a message via AIM to real_1_skiddlez Send a message via Yahoo to real_1_skiddlez  
Old 09-04-03, 07:33 PM   #5
Cuthroat
Flyweight

k here's mine
Man you beggin to battle "bitch quit wynin" man you a wannabe fifty well you won't get "rich but I'll make sure you die tryin"/
You beatin Cuthroat man that's like "Dallas winnin the super bowl" it's not possible cuz i'm above "average when i start spitten i got rhymes you ain't use to ho"/
I cut and kill you ain't ready real and why is that ya "name" man you ain't real you gon get "slained"/
ya shit i don't "have it trick" you couldn't beat me even if you had the "magic stick"/
Man why did you "do this" I already tried to say you'd "lose this" cuz battlin me like Mike Tyson goin up gainst Lennox "Lewis"/

k sorry it took longer to transfer my spit from the old one i couldn't figure out what to do so i wrote what i had spit down. So i didn't pre-write just po-write haha cuz i neva pre-write ny way sorry k you drop now

Old 09-04-03, 07:52 PM   #6
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

cuthoart battlin me i make u nervous like a shy kid havin an oral presantation/
i make u embarrased like a teenager havin sex for the first time and he doesnt know how to put on his protection/
Your Just A pussy an Im like a tampon cuz i stop ya "FLOWS" Erraticate Your "CARDIO"//
So you see ya Blood" Become Maneuverable Start To Navigate And Feel Your Chest "IMPLODE"//
Spittin Flagrance Scripts To Impulsify Discriminatory INFLECTIONS Helping Your INTESTINES//
Withstand The Inteprtated Punches And Become Immunable To These ENSCTIPTIONS//

that is all i could come up with
im out
Old 09-04-03, 07:55 PM   #7
Cuthroat
Flyweight

good battle man............................................... .................................................. ....

Old 09-04-03, 07:55 PM   #8
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

thankz may the best mc win ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
im out
Old 09-04-03, 08:05 PM   #9
Cuthroat
Flyweight

Up votes............................................. ..................................................

Old 09-04-03, 09:13 PM   #10
Cuthroat
Flyweight

Up votes(2).......................................... .................................................. ..

Old 09-04-03, 09:37 PM   #11
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

uppin votes(3),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,.......yep
...im out
Old 09-04-03, 10:41 PM   #12
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

why in the hell does RB sleep on every battle that a newb is in that is fucked up
no hate i just wish u would take a second to vote on this shit
uppin for vote ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
srry bout the free post
im out
Old 09-05-03, 03:15 AM   #13
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

man this was a good battle but i think real took it with better punches and an overall better verse

cut u had a nice verse just not enought to take this win srry
but maybe next time

poll vote = real

Old 09-05-03, 03:49 AM   #14
KRYPTIK~FLOWZ
BANNED

IP: 4D62 B819

Quote:
Originally posted by youngblood
man this was a good battle but i think real took it with better punches and an overall better verse

cut u had a nice verse just not enought to take this win srry
but maybe next time

poll vote = real

^^EXACTLY
Send a message via AIM to KRYPTIK~FLOWZ  
Old 09-05-03, 03:59 AM   #15
KRYPTIK~FLOWZ
BANNED

IP: 4D62 B819

i vote for real but fuked da poll votin up can it be change..thanks..uppin for em both coo battle
Real came a bit harder......................

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=77429
Send a message via AIM to KRYPTIK~FLOWZ